SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  bestbud! definitely on the same page  :yes:

IA about Todd - his age definitely made me have doubt as did him not being in the sneak peek at all (a good thing because no drama but not good if someone like Taite has been in all the previews). The heart thing could be them changing things up on SM too. 

Todd's article from PerthNow reminded me a bit of Richie's from SamFro's season and even Matty J a bit. The heartbreak etc could be foreshadowing for that for sure (both Richie and Matty J got the heartbreak edits). He may get a really good edit too and in with a chance for next Bachelor - I noticed TheBachelorAU IG liked Todd's pic and only his! (could be a clue). I do think after failed Celeb Nick they'll go back to a returnee Bach lead. 

I like Todd. He seems very normal, even with his intro, for this show (no past reality tv, no fitness modeling, etc). I truly thought he was a model but haven't seen anything to indicate he was/is. He may just be a Cam type. I'd love that  :yes:

Yeah I'm expecting a Matty-style edit too. The younger viewers will like him and his boy band good looks IMO, especially if he's modest/shy/sensitive. Hearts will break for him the way they did for Matty IMO. Having said that, he might be a right tool. laugh out loud

Not long before we find out!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:32 pm

@Bobette was your pre season sleuthing able to narrow down a top 2? Or is there just speculation at this point until Sportsbet goes up and running?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:45 pm

spangler wrote:@Bobette was your pre season sleuthing able to narrow down a top 2? Or is there just speculation at this point until Sportsbet goes up and running?

Sadly we didn't get any pap pictures for the last 4-5 weeks of filming, so nothing definite (though I'm sure the pics exist - DM probably already bought pics of the Top 2 and are sitting on them as they have done previously).

The last pictures we got were Todd and Ali on a date driving around in a fancy car.  IMO this was no accident and I think TPTB want us to think Todd goes far.  Which I now think means he'll probably wind up F2 or even F3.

IMO, F1 would have been on the parenting date (to set up the right image in the viewer's mind of him being ready for a family).  So I think F1 will be one of these guys, and at this stage I'm going with Taite as the winner.

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 JD9g817
smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 RIU3mcv

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

If I had to guess I'd say Top 4 will be Taite, Todd, Charlie and a fourth "slow burn" that we haven't seen much about yet.  Possibly Silver Fox Bill or the guy she had her first date with who likes to tuck sweaters into pants.  

From there I'd guess they had two options: Todd as the sweet, previously heartbroken F2 who the audience will think Ali is mad for not choosing (ala Matty) or Charlie who she has already said in the preview "how can I NOT fall in love with him", but who I suspect it will come out as not at all what Ali is looking for (so could make a good contrast to Taite, if they have Charlie as F2).

IMO Lambchops will go far for his narration skills but I don't see there being a romantic connection.  I somehow doubt a guy from the country would be attracted to a city princess with fake boobs who buys her veggies in a bag.  

Also I note his friends are typing #getRowdy a lot on SM and seem SUPER excited he's going to be on telly so I get the feeling he's a bit of a party boy and will be entertaining to watch and his edit will be goofy and funny rather than romantic.

But I could be way off  giggling As always, red carpet intros will give us a much better idea of the "roles" they have assigned to each of the guys so I'm looking forward to Wednesday's premiere and will lock my top 4 picks in then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Awesome thanks for the catch up @Bobette if Nick’s season is anything to go by I’d say DM definitely have a lot of pics that they’re stockpiling to pull out as exclusives. But IA that the entrances will shed light on people who will be the focus.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:03 am

I know it's far too soon to be talking next Bette when we haven't had Ali's season or BIP yet, but of Nicks girls Brooke got the Bette edit, and Sophie is getting all of the post show love. 

IMO Brooke was burnt too badly because of outing herself on TH, which I think we picked from her early SM (not having the rose emoji in her profile, being later than the other girls to make show posts on Insta) and won't do it, but IMO Sophie would be keen if she's still single. But I'm also presuming she'll do BIP, so would it be Sophie overload to be on a whole season of Bach, then BIP, then Bette?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I know it's far too soon to be talking next Bette when we haven't had Ali's season or BIP yet, but of Nicks girls Brooke got the Bette edit, and Sophie is getting all of the post show love. 

IMO Brooke was burnt too badly because of outing herself on TH, which I think we picked from her early SM (not having the rose emoji in her profile, being later than the other girls to make show posts on Insta) and won't do it, but IMO Sophie would be keen if she's still single. But I'm also presuming she'll do BIP, so would it be Sophie overload to be on a whole season of Bach, then BIP, then Bette?

I agree Brooke got the Bette edit and I agree she won't do it.  IMO a lot of the "interviews" she gave to mags last week were scripted by TPTB to give the impression she was considering it.  Now that the series is over and she's giving live interviews, it's pretty obvious to me she wants nothing to do with it and who can blame her.

Of Nick's other girls, I'm not sure any of them made a big enough impact to justify being next Bette except Cass (which I'd actually LOVE to watch that because I think she'd be very open and real with her emotions).  Britt I don't think has Lead qualities and Sophie IMO is too closed off (possibly mindful of her professional reputation).

I just hope we don't get any more celebrities.  Although someone on Twitter did suggest Judith Lucy which would absolutely amazing - a cynical 50 year old alcoholic self-loathing comedienne with an acerbic wit, disastrous dating history and terrible choice in men.  Now that sounds like quality TV viewing if ever I heard it.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 am

@Bobette could you imagine the men that would apply for a Cass season? laugh out loud
She's so naive and sweet, I really wouldn't want to see her get put through the wringer again, although she did manage to weather the storm this season and came out smelling like a rose, so who knows? I just feel like she's a bit immature to be lead (ok, I know this is a ridiculous statement considering the lead we just had), and I know that because there's no proposal in Bach AU that being young shouldn't be a drawback to being lead, but the whole premise of the show is that you're looking for a long term partner. Cass is a hot 23 year old who likes getting her arse out, and has a LOT of maturing to do, not exactly classic lead material  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette could you imagine the men that would apply for a Cass season? laugh out loud
She's so naive and sweet, I really wouldn't want to see her get put through the wringer again, although she did manage to weather the storm this season and came out smelling like a rose, so who knows? I just feel like she's a bit immature to be lead (ok, I know this is a ridiculous statement considering the lead we just had), and I know that because there's no proposal in Bach AU that being young shouldn't be a drawback to being lead, but the whole premise of the show is that you're looking for a long term partner. Cass is a hot 23 year old who likes getting her arse out, and has a LOT of maturing to do, not exactly classic lead material  laugh out loud

Yes you're quite right, though for the record I think a season where a young woman looks for a boyfriend would be just as likely to succeed as one with an older woman looking for marriage/babies.  Track record has shown the relationships don't often last long term anyway and I think what matters most is whether the Lead wants a committed relationship rather than their life stage.

Hopefully she'll meet someone nice on BiP.  Maybe Apollo?  I could see that working and I'm sure he'd appreciate her... assets
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Names, states and ages. Source IG offical pagesmile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 E90d2910

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:40 pm

This season there are many guys with beard or unshaven look

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Bigger pic for people like me with poor eyesight.  laugh out loud

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 IQaYVve

Source

So Cheyne's the guy in the in the kilt I was asking about on the screencaps thread.  He, Brendan and kangaroo scrotum guy must go first since they're not on the Gladiator date. yes

WHY ARE THERE NO SOUTH AUSTRALIANS!?  Unless she specifically told them she wants a man from another state so she has as excuse to move away.  giggling  Loads of Vic boys.

ETA:  OMG they're getting people to RATE the guys on Instagram by looks alone.  That is so mean!!!  One way to get free marketing data though I guess  hmmm Good luck boys.

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 FFpuSOb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Bigger pic for people like me with poor eyesight.  laugh out loud

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 IQaYVve

Source

So Cheyne's the guy in the in the kilt I was asking about on the screencaps thread.  He, Brendan and kangaroo scrotum guy must go first since they're not on the Gladiator date. yes

WHY ARE THERE NO SOUTH AUSTRALIANS!?  Unless she specifically told them she wants a man from another state so she has as excuse to move away.  giggling  Loads of Vic boys.

Lots of people asking that very question on SM, with some not very flattering answers giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess