SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Arie making the interview rounds.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LiboLRC Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:32 am

I don't think he was ever that unsure of his final rose and I mean maybe is somewhat of publicity stunt because of what happened with him spoiling his own season. In all the interviews he is saying that he was picturing how he wanted a girl which he had compability in real life so what if the Ex that returns it's Tia he tells her that he loves her to stay, but in her hometown something happens that makes him send her home, that could be also the thing Mills said that has never happened before, a Lead saying a bachelorette that he loves her so early in the competition, that could explain why Kendall really made it to Final 3 without having a 1-1 date .JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:37 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Remembering back, Arie's words (VO) in FRC suit preview, he said I'm going to tell this girl I love her and I hope she feels the same way. If he hasn't told her by then, how does the story go or turn into he fell in love with both. I'm not sure I'm buying the version that is being sold in interviews. If that is what TPTB  want, I'm guess that's what they'll get.

I also do not buy the story !!! My take on it : Arie told two girls "I love you" ? Sure, Emily and his F1, Becca! IMO Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 pm

I am more excited for Aries season of the Bach than i am of xmas day! pretty sad aren't I Embarressed!
I can't wait to see some rule breaking from Arie! I wonder what is considered rule breaking? Maybe some secret meet ups?

http://www.cbs8.com/story/37091282/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-im-nothing-like-nick-viall-exclusive

"After going through this whole thing, I had a lot of respect for her, because I just understood how hard it was, and I could kind of see her side of things," he expressed, adding that she might have inspired him to break some rules during his season. "Ultimately, it's my life and my decision at the end, so there are some things that I had to bend the rules a little bit, to be able to get that clarity."

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:28 pm

It is intriguing what Arie said about breaking rules. I wonder if it has to do with having the date at his house and her meeting his parents early on? The spoiler.? Something else?

For what it is worth, On the Mills and Cunningham podcast today, Mills mentioned that Arie was conflicted right up to the end. Which is exactly what he said about Rachel last year. I know Mills does not always give correct info so I am just restating what he said. ABC loves its drama.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:43 am

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-9-things-expect-his-unexpected-second-chance-love-92810
I think the storyline in his media run is very consistent. Falling in love with two women. Two lLYs. Dramatic endings. I don't like this storyline but I am also curious about how everything unfolds.
This part Arie mentioning Becca's limo entrance is cute though.
"One came up in a race car, one came up in an old classic Mustang... one spoke Dutch to me. I got down on one knee and did a little fake proposal with non ring," he shared. "It was really cute.... It was intense, but it was cool."

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4UryURr8&t=121s
Sneek peak

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:14 am

I was wondering if there was a way to view all the videos on the abc website? Unfortunately I can’t view any videos on the site and was wondering what those videos of “meet the Lauren’s” and “meet the dog moms” etc were about?? TYIA Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I was wondering if there was a way to view all the videos on the abc website? Unfortunately I can’t view any videos on the site and was wondering what those videos of “meet the Lauren’s” and “meet the dog moms” etc were about?? TYIA Smiley
I can watch them. They are just some more Q&A from their questionnaires.
Here are some screenshots. If you are interested in someone who is not here, let me know. Smiley
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket14
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket13
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket16
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket15
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket18
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket17
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket20
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Bukket19

Edit: source - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video

Last edited by star_D on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:58 am

@star_D thank you so much :Thanktwo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 am

LiboLRC wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4UryURr8&t=121s
Sneek peak

Just that clip alone was better than the Canada season all put together.. Sad isn't it? laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 am

@star_D Thanks for posting all the s/shots. Please post a link for the source. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues