SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by elena.shayk Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Well to me Luke never showed any sort of interest (on SM at least). He hardly has any pics with her and didn't use to like or comment on any of her pics. And I'm sure he was still talking to Aimee behind Airelle's back and that probably didn't go down well with her.. and now he is suddenly liking Aimee's pics laugh out loud. Im just saying it takes two to tango.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Yup very obvious Luke wanted Aimee all along imo, remember that pic of Jo on Baddys lap and Aimee almost on Lukes last year? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the deal here with her now in Nash imo. As for Arielle, yeah, maybe she’s immature and annoying but she is who she is and I think has been very transparent about herself from day 1.

Wait. Is this thread still about Joelle Fletcher? Who dat?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:31 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm clueless when it comes to college football, so who wants to explain to me how this works? laugh out loud Georgia won the SEC last night, correct? Are there additional playoff games coming that Jordan will be involved with we think the next couple of weeks or just maybe he'll be involved with one of the bowls?

At this time the SEC network is no longer airing any actual games.  All bowl games and the college football playoff games are being aired on ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, ABC and Fox.  However, that doesn't mean that Jordan won't be involved in some way.  I would venture to guess that the SEC network will have lots of shows on talking about how the SEC teams will do in the various bowl games they will be playing in.  Also, since SEC network is a part of the ESPN family, there is a possibility that Jordan will be called upon to be an announcer for one of the bowl games they will air. There are 38 bowl games (not counting the 2 games for the college football playoff) and 29 of those games are on ESPN/ESPN2.

Not only did Georgia win the SEC, Alabama was chosen to be in the college football playoff so the SEC will be a predominant part of it.  Other SEC teams (looking at Auburn) will more than likely also be in bowl games.  IMO, Jordan is not done working yet.

Thank you! I understood what was going on through yesterday's game and then I was like oh wow, there's a lot more I had no clue about laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:42 pm

@elena.shayk @Alanna right, but if she didn't like how Luke treated her then she should have left, but she didn't. I think she liked the perks of it all. IMO, when someone has to remove things from the internet and then had that situation with Luke Pell and did a tell all with Reality Steve who was nasty to JoJo and Jordan, well, I think Luke knows what's best for him. All JMO

Anyways, it's not their thread, so IMO it would be best to get it back on topic for the mods and for anyone else who has no interest in Luke's love life laugh out loud Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Airelle isn't totally innocent IMO. From day 1, she knew what she was getting into and actively pursued it, considering she was showing Luke and JoJo/Jordan in her vlogs essentially right away. And before that, she was involved with Luke Pell and got chummy with that girl on Nick's season that was also involved with Luke Pell. She just followed this pro football player http://instagram.com/mattoverton_ls so yeah, she isn't completely naiive. All IMO.

JoJo and Jordan/Luke's family seemed to really like her, so it might be sad that they won't get to hang out anymore. And what's even sadder (for us) is we wont get vlogs of JoJo/Jordan anymore laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Sorry Arielle, I guess not all men can be like Jordan cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm clueless when it comes to college football, so who wants to explain to me how this works? laugh out loud Georgia won the SEC last night, correct? Are there additional playoff games coming that Jordan will be involved with we think the next couple of weeks or just maybe he'll be involved with one of the bowls?

At this time the SEC network is no longer airing any actual games.  All bowl games and the college football playoff games are being aired on ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, ABC and Fox.  However, that doesn't mean that Jordan won't be involved in some way.  I would venture to guess that the SEC network will have lots of shows on talking about how the SEC teams will do in the various bowl games they will be playing in.  Also, since SEC network is a part of the ESPN family, there is a possibility that Jordan will be called upon to be an announcer for one of the bowl games they will air. There are 38 bowl games (not counting the 2 games for the college football playoff) and 29 of those games are on ESPN/ESPN2.

Not only did Georgia win the SEC, Alabama was chosen to be in the college football playoff so the SEC will be a predominant part of it.  Other SEC teams (looking at Auburn) will more than likely also be in bowl games.  IMO, Jordan is not done working yet.

Thanks for the information. I think he will be given more assignments just like this SEC playoffs where he appeared at SEC Now, SEC Nation , meet and greet and FB live with Peter

Jordan is in Dallas now and Jojo posted a chicken in her IG story. I wonder when she’s going home.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:36 pm

@Isabel123 Ben's IG story from last week said they'd be in the DR until December 3rd. Not sure if that means today is their last full day and they will head home tomorrow or if they're heading home today.

I also saw that Jordan responded to a fan on Twitter asking what would happen if Georgia ( a SEC team) made the national championship and he responded saying it would mean more work for him and the SEC Network. I'm thinking he'll be doing some studio work and then perhaps some work at a bowl or two. It seems like the majority of his work is done for the season though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Knowing that Baddy’s work is mostly done for the season, I just feel like saying PHEW!! This couldn’t have been easy but it really seems that for the most part, they really handled it like rock stars and they’re such a baby couple too. They’re awesome imho Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Knowing that Baddy’s work is mostly done for the season, I just feel like saying PHEW!! This couldn’t have been easy but it really seems that for the most part, they really handled it like rock stars and they’re such a baby couple too. They’re awesome imho Smiley

Do you mean baby couple in age or in time together? Because according to Bach standards, they've been together for a lifetime, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:26 pm

I meant in terms of time together. At this point, I want to judges them against real life engagements and not Bachelor faux-gagements.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

"faux-gagement" cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena