SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:09 pm

I’m guessing Jordan’s already home since he just posted about getting a haircut now when he had posted about heading home this morning. He put up a poll about keeping it long or finally cutting it short and I kind of hope he goes shorter for a change!

Also, JoJo’s working too and considering the house she’s been showing us is almost done, I’m guessing this is a new house she’s working on since there’s some demolition.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:17 pm

I voted keep long, what do you all think?? laugh out loud #someonebuymealife

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Isn't the Nine Zero One salon located in LA? So is he in LA or what laugh out loud Im confused!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Yes Jordan is at the nine zero one salon which is in LA.. he will be home later tonight since jojo said last night he will be home today
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:42 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Isn't the Nine Zero One salon located in LA? So is he in LA or what laugh out loud Im confused!!

I was like where does it say he’s at that salon?!? And then I really looked and saw on his robe the backwards words in the corner. Good eye, girl laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:45 pm

What is he doing for just a few hours in LA?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:52 pm

@Alanna I’m pretty sure he/they always do a connecting flight from Chico to LAX and then to Dallas judging by things they’ve posted. I’m guessing maybe his connecting flight was a few hours away, so he figured to get his hair cut laugh out loud

He really likes that place though because when he and JoJo were in LA a couple of months ago he was there getting a haircut too laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Yes Jordan had a layover in La laugh out loud via Instagram story
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 pm

I figured it was just for his freaking haircut laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 pm

He’s so high maintenance laugh out loud at least he’s ohhh so handsome.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:03 pm

He really takes very good care of his signature hair - needs TLC

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:18 pm

What a busy day for Jojo. Per her IG story she was shopping in a mall, working on her new flip house and now just done with her work out with her bro Ben. Jordan will probably arrived late since he had a long layover in LAX just to get a hair cut giggling .

I'm glad that J & J business are doing well. Jordan with his MetPro business while pursuing his broadcasting career. Jojo with her flip houses and student housing rentals. I wonder how many properties she's renting out to students. I remember when she joined The Bachelor, there was 1 poster who mentioned that Jojo was the landlord of her son.

Snippets from her IG Live last night. Jojo can speak Farsi. Her parents just came back from Johannesburg, SA. She looks good sans make-up and she has thick eyebrows. She's missing Jordan and tagged him in carpet posts.

I noticed that in Luke's recent IG posts and captions, that he always mentions 3 boys and also posting childhood pics with Aaron. Can't wait for another Fletcher and Rodgers get together.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena