SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Joelle with her Dad in Belize.
https://instagram.com/p/BdNmYX2DymC/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:21 pm

On Wednesday Dec 27 at 5 pm EST Jordan was in Jacksonville FL. I guess he will not join Joelle in Belize.!

I hope Joelle is joining him in FL and/or Atlanta so they can welcome 2018 together. That would be nice.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Realistically, there was no way he'd be able to go. He would have needed to leave work last night in Arizona, head to Belize for 48 hours, then head to Florida for work. It would just be crazy for him to do all of that extra flying and more importantly, it would be too much of a risk for him with work and not getting there in time.

Apparently the weather in Belize isn't the greatest right now, so that might lessen the hurt of not being able to be there because of work laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:25 pm

First time I heard Jordan call a game was last night. Very impressive! My only complaint is they didn't show him nearly enough!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:37 pm

vernie113 wrote:On Wednesday Dec 27 at 5 pm EST Jordan was in Jacksonville FL. I guess he will not join Joelle in Belize.!

I hope Joelle is joining him in FL and/or Atlanta so they can welcome 2018 together. That would be nice.

I think Jordan still has to do his radio show Sunday night so JoJo might just stay in Dallas since he'll be working all night. Doubt they'll have time to spend together.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:59 pm

@everly they would seriously have the radio shows on NYE? Who the heck would be listening from 7-11 on NYE?! Jason has gotten replacements while he was out of town and so has Jordan before. I'd be pretty surprised if Jordan actually does it since he's out of town.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:Realistically, there was no way he'd be able to go. He would have needed to leave work last night in Arizona, head to Belize for 48 hours, then head to Florida for work. It would just be crazy for him to do all of that extra flying and more importantly, it would be too much of a risk for him with work and not getting there in time.

Apparently the weather in Belize isn't the greatest right now, so that might lessen the hurt of not being able to be there because of work laugh out loud
He is calling the Peach Bowl on Monday on the radio at 1230 pm EST between uCF and Auburn with Tom and Cole. He is not calling any game on Sunday. Rather it is on Saturday on TV on the Tax Slayer Bowl from Jacksonville. There are no Bowl Games on Sunday - it is NFL games

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:00 am

Well since Jordan is calling the game on Monday he might not do the radio show and someone can fill in for him. Also last week I checked the schedule and it’s said Jordan and fitz were going to do the radio show on Christmas Eve then the schedule changed.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:23 am

vernie113 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Realistically, there was no way he'd be able to go. He would have needed to leave work last night in Arizona, head to Belize for 48 hours, then head to Florida for work. It would just be crazy for him to do all of that extra flying and more importantly, it would be too much of a risk for him with work and not getting there in time.

He is calling the Peach Bowl on Monday on the radio at 1230 pm EST between uCF and Auburn with Tom and Cole. He is not calling any game on Sunday. Rather it is on Saturday on TV on the Tax Slayer Bowl from Jacksonville. There are no Bowl Games on Sunday - it is NFL games

Yeah, I know all of that already. My post was stating that he wouldn't be able to go to Belize. He worked last night and would need to be in Florida by Friday for the game he's calling on Saturday with Tom and Cole to prep.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:29 am

Jojo & Jordan not together for nye I don’t see that happening laugh out loud even if he does the radio show she might still go. I don’t think they will go a full week without seeing each other
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:44 am

When was the last time they were apart for a week? Seems unlikely but we’ll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:47 am

Yeah, I would be genuinely surprised if they had him doing the radio show knowing that 1. He's out of town and not at home with all of his equipment and 2. He's calling a game on Saturday and then a game on Monday.

We'll find out in a few days laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena