SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 pm

havadrpepper wrote:If he is calling 2 games, that shows that ESPN has a very good opinion of him!  Great thing for his career.
He's actually calling three games in total (so far??) Arizona on the 26th, Jacksonvile on the 30th, and Alabama on the 1st.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by everly Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm

I think JoJo's brother Peter lives in Phoenix which is where the Cactus Bowl will be.

Also. how do we know Ben's trips are family trips? He travels a lot and most of the time JoJo doesn't go with him.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 pm

I definitely don’t think she’d have a panic attack (hopefully, otherwise she has way bigger problems that are above my pay grade laugh out loud) but all I’m saying is if I’m in her position for Dec 26-Jan 1 and a family vacay is on the table? Well, I’ll see ya in 2018, babe!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

@Alanna yeah, I understand what you're saying, but the bowl games are a bit different. The workers don't need to be there 3 or so days in advance, so she wouldn't really be left alone. It's more of a one day thing for him.

She got Thanksgiving at home with Jordan and her family, they're going to go visit his family now for the holidays, and then she'll get to spend Christmas at home with Jordan and her family. I would hope she would be okay that she'll need to travel with him during a five day period for him to work after Christmas. Since it seems like she will be, I'm guessing she is okay with it.

Also, Ben just posted his vacation list. A lot of us were assuming that Belize could be a family trip, but it might not be and it might just be Ben's trip. She just got back from a nice little vacation from the DR with her family too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 pm

everly wrote:I think JoJo's brother Peter lives in Phoenix which is where the Cactus Bowl will be.

Also. how do we know Ben's trips are family trips? He travels a lot and most of the time JoJo doesn't go with him.

You're right! JoJo's older brother, Peter, and his pregnant wife life in Arizona (possibly Phoenix, I'm not sure though. They got married in Florence, Arizona though.)

And yeah, we don't know that Ben's holiday trips are family trips. And in fact, I'm willing to bet only two of them are (obviously Dominican Republic and either Belize or Bora Bora.) Ben travels a lot every year; he basically travels to different countries, islands, states, etc. every other month. He's an adventurer and explorer, clearly. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Now that I think about it, I wonder if they're going to LA tomorrow and not to Chico yet? Any ideas as to why they'd need to be in LA tomorrow? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Now that I think about it, I wonder if they're going to LA tomorrow and not to Chico yet? Any ideas as to why they'd need to be in LA tomorrow? laugh out loud
Like nothing good ever comes from LA, so I hope not laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Now that I think about it, I wonder if they're going to LA tomorrow and not to Chico yet? Any ideas as to why they'd need to be in LA tomorrow? laugh out loud

No clue what that could be. I see that Hannah Storm is guest staring on Winter Games, could J&J be one of the guest stars MF alluded to? Or could Jordan not be finished yet with his filming with CH for the promo? Or does JoJo have a new beauty campaign? Who knows! These two sure do keep us busy on this thread though with all their events.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Winter Games are taking place in Vermont i think so doubt they have to do anything with that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 1f49c

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 8367-910 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 I_got_13 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:48 pm

^ They could be meeting up with the Rodgers family, then driving to wherever their vacation is a la what they did for last year's Christmas vacation.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 pm

The game that Jordan is calling on January 1st is in Atlanta not in Alabama
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Jordan is still in Charlotte. He posted that he wore 2 suits today, most likely he's filming for SEC Now. Yesterday Jojo was also busy with her flipping, deciding which tiles to buy.

I'm hoping they are visiting Chico and or meeting up with the Rodger's family tomorrow.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena