SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 pm

FYI - these are the games Jordan is calling:
Dec 26, Tues- Cactus Bowl between UCLA vs Kansas State at 9 PM and Jordan is doing on ESPN TV with Jason Benetti, Olivia Harlan from Phoenix AZ

Dec 30 , Sat TaxSlayer Bowl between Louisville vs Mississippi State at Noon on ESPNTV with Tom and Cole from Jacksonville, FL

Jan 1,2018 Mon Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl between UCF vs Auburn at 1230 pm on ESPN Radio with Tom and Cole from Atlanta GA

There are special programs before semi-finals and finals exclusive on the SEC network that have not yet been announced. These are usually live shows and likely would involve Jordan.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 pm

The above schedule is cross country from Phoenix to Jacksonville and Atlanta.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 am

I’m like 90% sure Baddy is joking about becoming head coach at SMU but I 1000% see him coaching or doing something similar down the lone. Totally. Maybe just not right now as head coach laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am

Alanna - you’re right. Jordan was just joking around 100% About the head coach job at SMU. Almost half of the staff of SEC would join him like Tom, Cole, Marcus, Peter and others including the HR recruiting officer at ESPN. As a matter of fact, during his guest appearance at Paul Finebaum show yesterday afternoon, he even pretended to be taking a call from the Tennessee AD about the HC vacancy at Tennessee. Of course he was just joking.
I foresee his bright future in broadcasting rather than in coaching only because of the excessive demands on his time almost all year round. From what I’ve seen of Jojo these past 18 months, I cannot see her able to handle the amount of absence/work demands on his time. Just my opinion.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:37 am

vernie113 wrote:I foresee his bright future in broadcasting rather than in coaching only because of the excessive demands on his time almost all year round. From what I’ve seen of Jojo these past 18 months, I cannot see her able to handle the amount of absence/work demands on his time. Just my opinion.

I share that opinion. Coaching (and I have a cousin that was in that profession) is a year round job and more than 40 hours per week and he wasn't even at a higher level college. Another cousin that was a low level coach for a NFL team also had very little life. He and his wife took their honeymoon on their 2nd anniversary because that is the first time he had time to travel (only because he left the job for another line of work). Broadcasting can be very hectic for 5 to 6 months of the year but the rest of the year is his to be as busy as he wants to be work wise.

Jordan has proven he has the "stuff" to be a very good broadcaster and I still see him moving up in the ranks of ESPN. He has proven himself this year and that is why he has 2 on air TV bowl games and another one on the radio. To go from no on air TV games one year to 2 the next... he is doing something right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

It looks like Jojo and Jordan are currently in Beverly Hills, CA. Hopefully they will post more IG stories.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:30 am

Another Friday, another no new Sports Related. Is it insane to speculate that now they’re in a fight?? Or maybe I just live for drama laugh out loud And I wonder why they’re in Beverly Hills!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

Nah, can't deal with any more family drama. I doubt it's a fight. I think it's just the schedule. Luke said in some tweet that they'll be back with a bang. And I'm guessing it will be soon. I wonder if the Beverly Hills thing has anything to do with Arie's premiere. Are they doing a feature on the past couples? No clue.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

@Alanna considering they're still liking each other's pictures and Luke said they will definitely be back with a bang the other day, they're good. Jordan's schedule clearly doesn't allow for much free time, so it seems like they're waiting for football season to be over with, which is pretty soon.

In that selfie she sent out yesterday of them in CA, it looked they were sitting on a couch outside that was leaning up against a house or something.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:10 am

I didn’t realize Luke said they’d be back! They’re obsessed with each so I really didn’t think they were fighting but what can I say? It’s gearing up to be a slow day at the office laugh out loud I’m also super curious where they were yesterday/last night. He’s traveled with her before so she can promote stuff so maybe that’s all it is. I do think it’s adorable that he clearly flew from Charlotte very late to get to Dallas to go to CA with Jo. His (or hers or both?) like/dislike of her traveling alone seems very consistent laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Another clip re ESPN College Football /Bachelor with Jordan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcdC7eAhaTk/?taken-by=espncfb
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Sorry for the double post. But it seems as though they are in CA to do more shooting for the January 1 special:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcYeRvHgLv8/?taken-by=bro_sella
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena