SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Baby Becs isn't ready for marriage. laugh out loud She's ready to party on BIP!!  Jmo.  
No, but neither is Arie IMO, unless it’s an “open” marriage. The difference is that she will probably get there eventually, but at this point I doubt that he ever will. That would make her at least half right.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Her being ready for marriage is in comparison to Arie being ready. That I have to agree imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 pm

I find Bekah to be "trying" to be well spoken, she tries to come across like she's mature, to prove her point, but to me she is showing just how immature she is. Is she working ATM? What has she accomplished prior to going on TB?

We'll see on BIP just how mature she is. I'm sure we'll be able to sleuth the perfect contestant for her during the next ette season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Seems to me anyone who speaks out against Arie or his terrible actions is accused of just wanting fame or attention which is fair to think but IMO they aren’t all lying and he’s proven to me that everything baby Beks said was just the truth. JMO

All is JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 pm

I don't have a problem with what Bekah is saying and she's probably right but she's only 23. It seems to me like she's not ready for marriage so it's a little hypocritical for her to be saying it about Arie even though he's the lead.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:It's funny how we judge someone we don't even know.  I've been guilty of it.  Some of these contestants are not my cup of tea.  We are seeing a one dimensional character on a highly edited television show.  I like Bekah, but I am not buying what she is selling that she is ready for marriage, especially when she is heading to BIP this summer.  Jmhoaa.    

There’s two sides of that coin going on here. Some more aggressive than others, some more snarky. However, it’s still in the lines of opinions. At least when Becka speaks, she’s not using edit or seeing things in a one dimensional way. She’s projected to show her true colors in BIP. No different from some projecting that Arie’s true colors will show.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Diana wrote:Seems to me anyone who speaks out against Arie or his terrible actions is accused of just wanting fame or attention which is fair to think but IMO they aren’t all lying and he’s proven to me that everything baby Beks said was just the truth. JMO

All is JMHO

Can we stop mentioning opinions of members? There are maybe a handful of members that are posting opinions based on their speculation or trying to see the other side of the coin. The rest are NOT supporting Arie. It's their right, and same goes for those who don't say one way or another.

Why is it that every time one person posts their opinion that isn't fanning all over someone it's considered supporting Arie.

IMO all these contestants, past and present, are all in it for one thing, and that's not love. Some are lucky at the end, most are not.

Bekah IMO is still proving for her next role on BIP that she is a mature lady looking for love, which IMO she's not. Whether it's Arie she's talking about or anyone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Bekah is entitled to her opinion about whether she thinks Arie is ready for marriage or not, but leave it at that. The part that made me roll my eyes is she believes she is more ready than he is and that is just laughable as she is going on another reality tv show soon. Jmho
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Reminder: Bekkah discussion thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I find Bekah to be "trying" to be well spoken, she tries to come across like she's mature, to prove her point, but to me she is showing just how immature she is. Is she working ATM? What has she accomplished prior to going on TB?

We'll see on BIP just how mature she is. I'm sure we'll be able to sleuth the perfect contestant for her during the next ette season.
Still working as a nanny, it seems. There is a small child in several of her IG stories, one of them with a caption saying something like “when I came to work today”.

I think she actually is well spoken, but the maturity is cracking a little under pressure. She has definitely said a few questionable things lately IMO, but she as also said a few really smart things, and I’m all for her support of Becca.
Conclusion: She is far from perfect, but I still like her.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice.
Rules

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Bekah is entitled to her opinion about whether she thinks Arie is ready for marriage or not, but leave it at that.  The part that made me roll my eyes is she believes she is more ready than he is and that is just laughable as she is going on another reality tv show soon.  Jmho

I actually think Baby is pretty spot on in her Arie assessment. As to the part about her being more ready for marriage, I took that to be tongue in cheek/sarcasm...in as in my whole storyline was my age, but compared to him I'm just as ready.

And what has her going on another reality show got to do with her being ready for marriage? Older people...who are presumably more mature than her and thus ready for marriage are going. Why shouldn't she take advantage of the opportunities that she is presented because she is younger?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3