SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 pm

ishkabaha wrote:So, I'm absent-mindedly scrolling through IG likes this morning when I see Becca follow wedding_burro.  That obviously caught my eye, so I look it up and see it's based in Arizona.  On the one hand I'm glad she did because I'm happily distracted looking at the pictures and wishing to see this at weddings I attend, but on the other, I'm wondering why the random follow of a wedding related account based in Arizona when she lives in Minnesota and is spending the weekend in Florida with girlfriends from the show?

Maybe she started to follow when she thought she might be getting married. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Rolly wrote:
I SeekAny wrote:Moving on looks good on you Becca!

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 C7466f10
@bkoof

She is so beautiful. What is written at the bottom of the pic? “Not mad.....”

Living her best life.

You can read it better on her insta story-it says ‘Not mad about this” fwiw
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Wow...Becca just radiates beauty!

If she does become the next Ette, I hope she accepts with the stipulation that it is all on her terms. I really believe we will get one of the best seasons ever with her. I also think the quality of men will be off the charts for her season.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:17 pm

She looks so sad in these recent photos.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:54 pm

It's generally on their terms and the Leads arent in any sort of a power position vis a vis the Producers. But I think that Becca does have more power than a typical potential Lead because they are going to be DESPERATE to get her. She's go to be their 1st, 2d, 3rd and 4th choice all wrapped up into one. She could use her power to benefit herself a bit - if she had the right entertainment lawyer to help her take advantage of her unusual power position.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

tigertiz wrote: It's generally on their terms and the Leads arent in any sort of a power position vis a vis the Producers. But I think that Becca does have more power than a typical potential Lead because they are going to be DESPERATE to get her. She's go to be their 1st, 2d, 3rd and 4th choice all wrapped up into one.   She could use her power to benefit herself a bit - if she had the right entertainment lawyer to help her take advantage of her unusual power position.

To me, she is in a similar spot as Chris L was after Ali's season. They really wanted him bad. Unfortunately, Becca is a woman and in this franchise they always seem to get the short end of the stick...no matter how beloved they are. Obviously a good lawyer should be her best friend, but even then, tptb manage to turn things in their favour. Ideally, like Chris, she would just walk away, but if that doesn't happen, she should prepare herself. REALLY prepare herself! Get a good lawyer. Read the contract. REALLY read the contract with her lawyer!!! Talk to past female leads and find out all the behind the scenes stuff they pulled on them, that she should prepare herself for. Look at other controversial seasons and find out how the dirt came flying and how it was handled. Be smart and listen to your instincts. Play along, but only up to a point. Get yourself a good PR person and have strategies in place before you even start filming. And lastly....wish for luck and pray...a lot!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 pm

She had an IG story around 10 this morning that showed 2 girls playing around beside a pool with the comment "at since 8 a.m.". I knew she couldn't be in Minnesota and it wasn't even 8 am in LA yet so I suspected she was in FL. Wonder if she is with Caroline.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Talking to past female leads would be great. She needs a powerful LA lawyer who really knows reality tv. Hopefully she's getting great advice.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:Talking to past female leads would be great.  She needs a powerful LA lawyer who really knows reality tv.  Hopefully she's getting great advice.

If she got great advice she wouldn't be caught dead on the show ever again. I guess it just depends on what she wants out of this. If she just says NO, then I would have a great deal of respect for her. If she comes back....all bets are off and any sympathy I had disappears.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm sure we'll all end up hating her too if she becomes the Bachelorette, like we always turn on the lead, but she would be an idiot to turn it down. Every Bachelorette, with the exception of maybe Jen, has benefited immensely from this show whether it's in finding a life partner, getting an push into the career they want, or just making a sh*t load of money. Jojo is said to make a million/year. I wouldn't turn that down for anything. She can take a few months of manipulation and criticism from the viewers in exchange for being set for the rest of her life. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Would someone please help me understand this great and powerful advantage people think Becca has? Why and based on what? I’ve been absent for a while and I know about her reversal of fortune but how are tptb responsible?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 pm

If Becca is smart, she will stay far, far away from MF and his minions. Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger