SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:51 am

All in all, I'm disappointed with this season.
I absolutely loved and adored Matty on Bette last year. I just loved that cheeky, jokey nature of his. His trapeze date and croquet date were just so cute and so different to everyone else on the show.
This season he just fell flat. His humour was completely absent and the ONLY time I saw little specs of it was on his SD with Elise and even then it was limited.
He was just so taken with Laura on Ep 1 and no one else had even a close chance. He could not hide that love for her. He wasn't able to open himself up to anyone else. I felt he had a little bit of a soft spot for Tara but more as a really good mate.
I fully, fully believe he purposely took Elise to F2 and it was calculated from way before hand. IMO, he looked at the person who would handle it the best, the person who was the most head strong and that was Elise. The pure fact he only took her on one SD is enough to know that she was the sacrificial lamb. I hope they never bring back a return lead and I am soooo happy Sophie is the Bette lead this year and not Nikki. IMO Nikki 100% made the right decison, she is remembered as loveable and is adored.
My last thought was that this FRC was the worst clunkiest FRC I've ever seen. Laura was completely neurotic and I have to honestly say that if Matty thinks Laura is his true life partner, well I'll be damned, I think I'd go insane living with someone like that.

All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 am

I'll lose it if they recycle another past contestant. I can't take it anymore!
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@NostalgicNZA no worries at all. Yeah just going by the videos post-finale when they are in hotel rooms.

The last couple like Matty and Laura who also never used the word "love" in their video message was Alex and Richie (video here) and we all know how that ended :/

I guess I just expected more from Matty... more affection (like a kiss to Laura on cheek even) and more effusiveness - at least say the woman he loves or is in love with or something in his video message. Oh well wish them the best and hope it's real

IMO that was the strangest post-finale video. He did not seem happy at all.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 am

This SC is the moment when Matty says in his post-finale video "I couldn't be happier right now"... maybe it's just me but Matty's eyes look flat to me. Not happy or smitten or giddy in love at all imo.

Add in that while the FRC was airing (and he was with Laura!) Matty was liking comments on his IG and one was "can't wait for this to be over".

To me, this doesn't look or sound like a man giddy in love and he never even used the word love or said Laura's name. It was just odd to me and considering how I've seen Matty before and so giddy and in love he doesn't seem like it here imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 21728099_10212425172218249_295390367127982159_n
my SC post-finale message from tonight
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 am

That is the most false happy expression I have ever seen. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 am

Hmmm now I'm worried for them laugh out loud

They haven't posted on ig yet either, is this normal?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:04 am

Also, wth was with that Belinda lady, trying to make us think she had info that Elise won. And now she wants to be bachelorette. Lmao no thanks, she's annoying
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:09 am

So disappointed right now. How effin predictable.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:18 am

Ok so if the rumours were true about him proposing and getting a knock back, you would have to think that would play on his mind. For me personally it would, how long would you wait to propose again, would she even say yes.
I would like to think they are happy and maybe they honestly thought the public would have a different reaction.
I've never been invested in a bachelor season like this one, I think I caught the end of Sam Frost and Blake (I think that's them laugh out loud)
Its funny how people say if he's happy then that's all that matters but is he happy? Lol
Going to be interesting moving forward. I won't be joining you all for sophies season but I wish you all the best for it. Thank you for having me, it's been a wild ride Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:28 am

@Justme great to have you and hope you'll be back. Loved your posts bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 am

@AllAboutLove omg that SC - he looks depressed
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

I wish Laura and Matty all the best as well as Elise. I will continue to follow all three on their continuing journeys in love. Can someone remind me of Laura and Matty's astrological signs?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo