SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 15 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ can you tell the time of day?

Both look to be during the day. Hard to tell because it was cloudy.

If anyone has it on record they should SC the second promo. I'm not sure I can sit here tonight waiting to record it on my phone again like last time laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 am

Hooked wrote:
brownravens wrote:If that ring is for Laura then IMO Matty doesn't know her at all. That's the least Laura-ish thing I've seen.
I absolutely agree with this.  Much more an Elise ring in my view
Maybe he had a ring made out of Elise's gold coin. Now that would be pretty special and unique

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by jenski_tas Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks @mercieme , my life is complete giggling

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

The portrait Matty drew of Laura... the girl looks like Jen to me laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The portrait Matty drew of Laura... the girl looks like Jen to me laugh out loud

On the Bachelor unpacked they were like, here's a portrait he drew of Georgia laugh out loud

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The portrait Matty drew of Laura... the girl looks like Jen to me laugh out loud

It looked like Lana Del Rey laugh out loud

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Interesting videos of all three women. The portrait doesn't even look like Laura, but whatevs. giggling I notice with Elise he is always playing with/caressing her hand. Very intimate gesture, IMHO. It is not the first time either. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 am

Finally caught up on everything

I am still thinking Laura is F1. I mean he gave her a drawing...come on. Surely thats F1.

To me Elise is wearing a more F1 outfit though. Surely a two piece is not F1 material. She looks bland and Elise looks more glamorous. Also looks like she has the more expensive dress.

I feel for Elise. I am shipping her hard and loved their interactions tonight but all signs seem to point to Laura. I would love to be wrong and pleasantly surprised. Please be Elise!!!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Nikki had a helicopter date and Alex had the boat date.... just saying #toottoot

Elise's perfect date, by the water with wine and cheese. Also, the hockey date. Two special dates for Elise, plus a lot of SQT. Hugesmile When he kept choosing Elise for all the SQT, I kept thinking to myself that the other women are going to start getting suspicious. laugh out loud giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 am

Emayem wrote:

On the Bachelor unpacked they were like, "here's a portrait he drew of Georgia" laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 3806527698 that's too funny. Man this show cracks me up sometimes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 am

Finally caught up on the episode and WOW. Holy Moly. Speechless.
There are A LOT of things stacking up in favour of Elise as F1...BUT

That date with Laura, I felt like I saw genuine emotion and vulnerability from both of them. The hand kiss while driving. The forehead kiss. The big breath he took during Laura's speech. His genuine reaction at Laura's admission. Felt like I saw the real Laura, and the real Matty and I'm not gonna lie, it made me a bit emotional!
Also he took drawing lessons and gifted her a portrait that tied in to their first date???  Look, if she's F2 imo that's Bell of Happiness levels of cruel right there.

Elise's date was nice and I think there are genuine feelings there as well, but IMO it just felt scripted, or perhaps less raw and real than Matty and Laura's date. Maybe she IS in love with him, but as a viewer I'm really just not buying it!

It was good to see Matty emotional at the goodbye with Tara too, at least we know he's not a robot and he does care!
From the next episode preview, both of the girls look absolutely gorgeous, but I was really struck by how natural Laura looked! I was actually stunned by her, because IMO different makeup and hair looks really alter her appearance and attractiveness a lot, but here she looked beautiful! But I don't know what the different levels of glam mean in terms of F1/F2 clues...?

I know that the editors of this show are cruel and are always looking for a twist ending, but I just can't get past the feels Matty and Laura give me!
At this stage I'm preparing myself for Elise F1, but still holding out hope it's Laura.
JMO
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo