SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 am

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am

alwaystulips wrote:I live in Dallas and I wouldn’t pay one red cent to attend that podcast.  If they were donating the money to charity, then I might consider it.  But not to line his and Olivia’s pockets. I don’t get why anyone would. But I wouldn’t pay to see any Bachelor contestants, even Arie.  

To add to what @Tiggerlgh said, forum sleuthers have found several contestants for Arie’s season that RS won’t announce until tomorrow.  So, congrats to our members for their great sleuthing! yes

17 to be exact. Some very strong sleuthing confirms they are on this season, some not completely 100% confirmed yet.

The contestants with the double ** - ** in their title means they were sleuthed by forum members.

yes to all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:15 pm

TB S22 premiere date confirmed for Monday, Jan 1 with the official poster for Arie.

He looks so good and I like the slogan...."worth the waityes imo 

The Bachelor: Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season gets January premiere date
NOVEMBER 1, 2017 AT 12:00PM EDT

EW can reveal that Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s season of The Bachelor will premiere Monday, Jan. 1 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Bac_s22_exclusive_rev212
http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/01/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-season-22-premiere-date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Aria wrote:Yay, finally! I have no idea who the 4th girls is (final guess is Kendall or Caroline), but I have a feeling she will be a non-factor anyways! I hope we get to find out who that girl that got to see his house was and if things fizzled or if it was never a frontrunner.

Quoting myself to say that my guess was right! It was Kendall! I had a feeling - she seems like his physical type!

Still an underwhelming final four, but she is very pretty!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Reality Steve just spoiled that Kendall long got the 4th hometown.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 pm

He also said that he think she never had 1 on 1 but not 100% sure yet. He is leaning towards her never having a 1 on 1

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:35 pm

I give up... I don't know why i expected anything different.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:18 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:I give up... I don't know why i expected anything different.

I know right??!! no no hissyfit I mean, I get that this is Arie's journey, and he shouldn't be strong armed into picking women that he doesn't vibe with/feel anything for, but still incredibly disappointed anyway though.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Okay, so based on the little that we know thus far, these are my predictions for F4 on:

1. By process of elimination, we can already deduce that if Kendall really didn't get a 1-1, she'll probably be the next to go right after HTD, since she clearly was never a frontrunner.

2. Lauren B. 2.0 will get the boot after Overnights.

3. And that'll leave Tia and Becca Kufrin to duke it out in the F2, with Becca ending up as F1. Incredibly predictable, no mystery left at all.  no no  Rolling Eyes

NOTE: All predictions are JMO.

So, the real question is, who's going to be the Bachelorette? If I had to guess, probably Tia or Lauren Burnham. But if Lauren doesn't have a compelling enough backstory, it'll more or likely go to Tia. They'll probably edit her as Raven 2.0, or give her the same treatment as they did JoJo and cast another F2 for a second shot at love. Or, they could dip back again and get Vanessa or Raven herself (if her and Adam break up between now and March). After the surprise castings of Nick, Rachel and Arie, ANYTHING is possible with Fleiss & Co.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 pm

flojo031 wrote:Okay, so based on the little that we know thus far, these are my predictions for F4 on:

1. By process of elimination, we can already deduce that if Kendall really didn't get a 1-1, she'll probably be the next to go right after HTD, since she clearly was never a frontrunner.

3. And that'll leave Tia and Becca Kufrin to duke it out in the F2, with Becca ending up as F1. Incredibly predictable, no mystery left at all.  no no  Rolling Eyes

So, the real question is, who's going to be the Bachelorette? If I had to guess, probably Tia or Lauren Burnham. But if Lauren doesn't have a compelling enough backstory, it'll more or likely go to Tia. They'll probably edit her as Raven 2.0, or give her the same treatment as they did JoJo and cast another F2 for a second shot at love. Or, they could dip back again and get Vanessa or Raven herself (if her and Adam break up between now and March). After the surprise castings of Nick, Rachel and Arie, ANYTHING is possible with Fleiss & Co.

And here you come with a legit breakdown of what i really believe will happen. I really don't need to watch now laugh out loud

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Hmm.. I just realized that Lauren B was on most of the spoiled dates this season including her HTD which was spoiled by RS. Kinda reminds me of how public Not-Arie's dates were last season. She could be TPTB's pick for next Bachelorette IMO if Becca is indeed the frontrunner/F1.

I don't think TPTB are ever going to pick a prior season contestant for 'Ette. Unlike the Bachelor where the choice of lead makes little to no difference in the ratings, IMO the 'Ette ratings are clearly impacted by the choice of lead if Rachel and Desiree's ratings are anything to go by. It just makes more sense to go with the woman fresh in people's minds unless an Emily M comes along IMO (which hasn't happened in forever).

Curious to see how this season plays out. Even though I am underwhelmed by the F4, maybe this would be a nice change after Nick's women. laugh out loud I hope Arie's cast is not as insufferable as Nick's cast. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3552228123 Keeping fingers crossed. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:11 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Okay, so based on the little that we know thus far, these are my predictions for F4 on:

And here you come with a legit breakdown of what i really believe will happen. I really don't need to watch now laugh out loud

Hmm, you could be right with this, or, maybe there is a secret reason Kendall Long has a HTD? I still plan to watch. Becca K is a hometown girl but Arie owes me serious screen romance and I am here to collect - laugh out loud  AMO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376