SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:37 pm

Don't get me wrong, I think Annaliese is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Auburn hair on her...IMO, it washes her out. I love her eyes. She is interesting. She definitely fits the profile. And I can buy in that she is in F4 which means whoever received 2 ID (IMOO) was prob never a major player after all which is even funnier!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think Annaliese is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Auburn hair on her...IMO, it washes her out. I love her eyes. She is interesting. She definitely fits the profile. And I can buy in that she is in F4 which means whoever received 2 ID was prob never a major player after all which is even funnier!

The whole meet the parents didn’t go so well if it someone who isn’t in the F4.

Her mom’s IG is public; sallysailor. Annaleise had a birthday during filming. She is beautiful; I definitely like the blonde hair better too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about  RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

It's almost like he has access/connections to travel itineries of some of production at times.

FWIW, I put it originally as 3ID's in Italy then the GD. So if the RC happened when Millsy said so, that would mean that there'd be 2 ID and a group date so definately no htd earlier than this IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 pm

So much to think about.

Kasha and others are right, the motorcyle girl's hair part doesn't add up to Becca's typical hairstyle. Also, in media photos the sun's rays threw off light that makes it appear she (whoever it is) also has very subtle highlights which do no add up to Becca. I chalked the part up to..motorcycle helmet messing it up and she just tucked it back as best she could. Bri does have her hair that way in certain photos. So it's possible, Bri was girl on motorcycle date but was sent home. Because we know Becca got an ID in Ep 7 which typically means a second one, she could be the girl who got the second ID in Ep 2. But RS had released her and he says he hadn't at that point. And then we have Lauren who got ID in Epi 6. If Arie started out of gate with several ID early on, it's possible that's Lauren's second ID in Epi 6 and she was hometown date girl. Hopefully soon, some of it will start to add up!!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Babescake Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 am

So far all the 3 revealed final girls look the same to me. Cookie cutter versions of the typical Bach MO. Should have known the diversity from Nick/Rachel seasons was too good to last. JMO.

Babescake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:04 am

@mprssdbyu RS actually said he still hasn't released her in his recent blogpost - this is what he said in his post on Tuesday:

Reality Steve wrote:The next day on the 23rd, was the second 1-on-1 of the season, and that’s with someone I haven’t released to you yet.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about  RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

It's almost like he has access/connections to travel itineries of some of production at times.

FWIW, I put it originally as 3ID's in Italy then the GD.  So if the RC happened when Millsy said so, that would mean that there'd be 2 ID and a group date so definately no htd earlier than this IMO.  
I'm not really hung up on when last RC was held but I would definitely not be surprised to find out RS got it wrong after listening to Millsy on podcast. I follow Elan on twitter and he was tweeting up a storm on RS reported day of RC. That's a big day in filming/story lines....lots of details to iron out. I just can't see Elan having that much freedom to goof off but hey maybe because he's the boss(head of production), he just barks out (so to speak) the orders. I dunno but it's not a big deal IMO what day it was in the grand scheme of things. JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 am

On last thought on RS and the girl he says he hasn't released... he may have a pic but not know who the girl is or have a full name so he's dragging his feet. He got caught in that last year when he released the wrong name for V although he said all along...he had all the details. He likes to beat his chest and hope no one knows he beat it one two many times because he gave wrong answers!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think Annaliese is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Auburn hair on her...IMO, it washes her out. I love her eyes. She is interesting. She definitely fits the profile. And I can buy in that she is in F4 which means whoever received 2 ID (IMOO) was prob never a major player after all which is even funnier!
Can someone bring over a photo of her on that date please? I think I'm confusing her with someone else. thanks.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:34 am

tigertiz wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think Annaliese is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Auburn hair on her...IMO, it washes her out. I love her eyes. She is interesting. She definitely fits the profile. And I can buy in that she is in F4 which means whoever received 2 ID (IMOO) was prob never a major player after all which is even funnier!
Can someone bring over a photo of her on that date please?  I think I'm confusing her with someone else. thanks.
I don't know how to isolate one photo when a bunch were posted in one post. Most of the early group date photos start on pg 13 of this thread. Anutie's Love posted one or two last night of the derby date but didn't bring over the dog show date which included her too, IMO. If you want to see just the Derby Date photo, they are probably 6 or 7 pages back after today's busy activity. Maybe someone can bring both here side by side ...one from each date. I hope that answers your question!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:40 am

tigertiz wrote:
Can someone bring over a photo of her on that date please?  I think I'm confusing her with someone else. thanks.

I don't know how to embed the pics, but these are the links:

Dog date (wearing all black): http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3965946/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-08/

Derby date (blonde behind Kendall): http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3964654/the-bachelor-filming-04/

Last edited by Aria on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 am

Who is the blonde in the red cap with the pooper scooper at the Grove date? I
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376