SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Aria wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm guessing Chelsea is the one Mills was sad to see go because of her back story. TPTB love that kind if story line. JMO

You might be right. Someone on Reddit posted that she's from Portland, ME and heard from a friend that Chelsea is back home. I'm surprised!

Wow, if this person was telling the truth about Chelsea, then I'm shocked. :shocked!: I thought for sure that she was going to be in the F4. If Chelsea really is gone, I'll be curious to see who they have their eye on for Bachelorette. I'm hoping for Seinne, but that's probably just wishful thinking and never going to happen.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

quietpal wrote:I believe Annaliesse was on that dog date. That girl behind Kendall in the Derby pic IMO is not her. I think she's an unknown.
It's JMO that I think the girl on derby date and the girl on dog date look to be the same person. They are not quality photos and she's not exactly dressed to impress on either date through no fault of her own. (whoever it is) I also checked out Annaliese's thread for more photos and ran saw another post where apparently RS said he hadn't identified 3 girls on derby date and gave their initials. The letter "A" was one of them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:12 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
quietpal wrote:I believe Annaliesse was on that dog date. That girl behind Kendall in the Derby pic IMO is not her. I think she's an unknown.
It's JMO that I think the girl on derby date and the girl on dog date look to be the same person. They are not quality photos and she's not exactly dressed to impress on either date through no fault of her own. (whoever it is) I also checked out Annaliese's thread for more photos and ran saw another post where apparently RS said he hadn't identified 3 girls on derby date and gave their initials. The letter "A" was one of them.
We'll just agree to disagree. That girl on the Derby date doesn't look like her to me. I will agree that the photo quality isn't that great. We'll find out soon enough who she is.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Hmm.. If Millsy/TPTB wanted someone for F4 and Arie didn't oblige, it doesn't bode well for his edit IMO. :nervous  But If it is indeed Chelsea who was eliminated, then I respect Arie more for not putting her and her son through a HTD if his heart wasn't in it. I seriously dislike kids being used as a prop on this show for HTDs when the lead is not interested in the parent at all.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:07 pm

coolangel wrote:Hmm.. If Millsy/TPTB wanted someone for F4 and Arie didn't oblige, it doesn't bode well for his edit IMO. :nervous  But If it is indeed Chelsea who was eliminated, then I respect Arie more for not putting her and her son through a HTD if his heart wasn't in it. I seriously dislike kids being used as a prop on this show for HTDs when the lead is not interested in the parent at all. All JMO

I am with you on this. If memory serves, Arie was in a relationship that ended before Emily's season, so he knows what a cesspool of emotions involving kids can be. As to his edit, I think tptb will do whatever they like, irrespective - they always do. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:35 am

RS just posted the first three hometown dates and who they are with. Here they are.
Tia Booth 26, Jonesboro, Arkansas (Filming Thursday, Oct. 26th)

Lauren Burnham 25, Virginia Beach, Virginia (parents live there) (Filming Saturday, Oct. 28th)

Becca Kufrin 27, Minneapolis, Minnesota (Filming Monday, Oct. 30th)

As for the 4th hometown, it films next Wednesday, Nov 1st and I know the location of it. You’d think, “Well then how do you not know what girl it is?” It’s because the location doesn’t match any of the girls I had left in Italy and where they’re from. And I know every girl on the show from episode 2 on and where they’re from, so it’s weird this location doesn’t match up. They don’t live there, and as far as I know, their parents don’t live there either. There’s one girl that lives close to where they’re filming on Wednesday, but that’s not good enough for me to run with. Might be her, might not. So it could be a situation where they’re going to a relative’s house that doesn’t live where the girl is from, or maybe the parents aren’t involved, or they’re just filming at a neutral place, etc. I’m not 100% sure yet that’s why I’m not gonna try and guess. I’m pretty sure I’ll find out before next Wednesday who the 4th girl is though, so I’ll let you know as soon as I do. But those three girls and order of hometowns being filmed are definitely accurate.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Slightly underwhelmed with these girls. And who called Tia going far? dead on!

Last edited by lolo26 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm

@umngirl thank you! Wow, I was totalllllly off on my HTD predictions. I wonder why that "private to deactivated" business was happening with Chelsea and Bibiana then. They all seem like pretty normal, likable girls (no Corinne types, at least I don't think) and I like that Becca made it far, because I liked her bio from the start! I wonder who the 4th girl is - I'll guess Caroline, but  I'm thinking whoever it is is not the frontrunner since RS isn't 100% sure who it is. I'm guessing F1 is either Becca or Tia.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

I’m majorly underwhelmed. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

@bluwavz LOL! Right? I was excited about girls like Sienne and Chelsea and even Caroline. I know, I know don't judge a book by its cover (um, last year I was saying that Raven seemed like Des), but no one really seems to have that wow factor. And Lauren b/Arie seemed so awkward on their date. I'll just be happy that I don't see anyone super young and Corinne-like.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:12 pm

@Aria Those were the girls I was excited about as well. And only took them 10 mins to go back to the lack of diversity.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Putting out some hope for number four.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376