SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks,Kasha, for stating my thoughts as an "older" woman. I couldn't care less about fashion on this show. That is not what I watch for.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife  uhh. I don't know how to say this...there are quite a few members who would love to see 55 again and who are also grammas. Just saying.
IMO I dress nicely. I don't dress like Peewee.  Just saying.  cantstopl  It works for me.  I'm sure you are ok with it. Smiley

ETA I was walking with a "younger" friend this morning who is about to turn 50 in a few months. I mentioned that people in their 20/30's  regard anyone over 45 as "elderly" she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her to expect her AARP card real soon in the mail. rotfl

OMG, I didn't mean it like that at ALL. I was really referring to one outfit in particular Dean has on his Instagram where an actual grandma who was 55 told Dean she had the same top and about a dozen women said they had the same pants.  He takes so much abuse for the way he dresses, it's not even funny. That's why I want Arie top shelf and gorgeous. It can get ugly, fast.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife  uhh. I don't know how to say this...there are quite a few members who would love to see 55 again and who are also grammas. Just saying.
IMO I dress nicely. I don't dress like Peewee.  Just saying.  cantstopl  It works for me.  I'm sure you are ok with it. Smiley

ETA I was walking with a "younger" friend this morning who is about to turn 50 in a few months. I mentioned that people in their 20/30's  regard anyone over 45 as "elderly" she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her to expect her AARP card real soon in the mail. rotfl

OMG, I didn't mean it like that at ALL. I was really referring to one outfit in particular Dean has on his Instagram where an actual grandma who was 55 told Dean she had the same top and about a dozen women said they had the same pants.  He takes so much abuse for the way he dresses, it's not even funny. That's why I want Arie top shelf and gorgeous. It can get ugly, fast.
Believe me Arie knows how bad social media can be.  Luckily he doesn’t let it bother him too much and can deal with it.  This is not his first rodeo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
IMO I dress nicely. I don't dress like Peewee.  Just saying.  cantstopl  It works for me.  I'm sure you are ok with it. :)I don't 

Believe me Arie knows how bad social media can be.  Luckily he doesn’t let it bother him too much and can deal with it.  This is not his first rodeo.

I promise you, compared to now-  SM was nothing five years ago.  IMO Arie is actually enroute to his first rodeo. I think the clothing issue will get better,  though.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I promise you, compared to now-  SM was nothing five years ago.  IMO Arie is actually enroute to his first rodeo. I think the clothing issue will get better,  though.
I was also talking after he was announced.  He will be fine with issues on how he dresses all imo.  And Emily’s season got very confrontational as well, he will be fine imo.  He has the maturity (not talking age) to handle it, IMO.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:34 pm

I respectfully disagree about this being his first rodeo. You see, a lot of us don't care about Social Media, and have been frankly repulsed by the shilling that has gone on. Bringing Arie back tells me that TPTB want to get back to the roots...the basics. Not what social media holds for folks in the future.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:34 pm

I thought I would simply point out the wide reaches of our membership. That was all. No offense taken. LOL We have members that might be as young as teens and certainly some that reach upwards into their 80's. We have members all over the world internationally. group hug

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Yay for all our international members!

I think we'll see some nice looks from Arie this season. Probably mostly 1-1 evening dates and at CPs.  
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 15276635_1564128810267839_7820502483800686592_a
Source

I predict he'll be just fine with SM, too.  Unlike most leads, he's grown up in a family with international media attention.  Plus, he's had the kitchen sink thrown at him on SM several times in the past five years and handled it pretty well in my opinion.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 pm

My guess is that Arie is here just to see if he can find love. And another guess is his attitude about social media is simple. He doesn't give a damn.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:47 pm

kjmluvstv wrote:My guess is that Arie is here just to see if he can find love. And another guess is his attitude about social media is simple. He doesn't give a damn.

ITA, He does not need this gig or SM. But, I think, because he fell in love here before, he is hoping that he will find it again and probably that part of himself again. But, the two date videos I have seen so far though, it is missing. Arie is not a good actor, so it is not happening with these two. I am hopeful that his person is on his season. I predict that if he finds the one, after the media rounds, Arie will disappear into the sunset of happily ever after. Go Arie.....
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
kjmluvstv wrote:My guess is that Arie is here just to see if he can find love. And another guess is his attitude about social media is simple. He doesn't give a damn.

ITA, He does not need this gig or SM. But, I think, because he fell in love here before, he is hoping that he will find it again and probably that part of himself again. But, the two date videos I have seen so far though, it is missing. Arie is not a good actor, so it is not happening with these two. I am hopeful that his person is on his season. I predict that if he finds the one, after the media rounds, Arie will disappear into the sunset of happily ever after. Go Arie.....

Totally agree about riding off into the sunset. Unless he stays on his real estate social media sites.
Regarding the videos of dates that we have seen:
I wonder who took them and who released them. I am hopeful that these little glimpses of a date are not representative of the entire date.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:03 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yay for all our international members!

I think we'll see some nice looks from Arie this season. Probably mostly 1-1 evening dates and at CPs.  
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 15276635_1564128810267839_7820502483800686592_a
Source

I predict he'll be just fine with SM, too.  Unlike most leads, he's grown up in a family with international media attention.  Plus, he's had the kitchen sink thrown at him on SM several times in the past five years and handled it pretty well in my opinion.

This photo gives me hope that I jumped to an incorrect conclusion and bad outfits are not the hill Arie's chosen to die on. I'm gonna watch every episode no matter what but, now I can watch sober and without fear. He looks bue-tee-full. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376