SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 am

alwaystulips wrote:8-10 sounds about right @pavalygurl.  There's only 2 more epis until HTs, so he'd have to eliminate 3 girls each show if there's 10. So maybe closer to 8 are going to Europe and he gets rid of 2 in epi 5 and 2 in epi 6?

I like this part of the season too!  yes

Any guesses y'all of who's still in the mix?  Chelsea, Annalise, Sienne, Marikh, Caroline, Tia, Bekah, Rebecca?  These are total guesses.  I wish we had some pics to work with!

Thanks always tulips. Yes, eight sounds more likely. I haven't been keeping close enough notice, but the names you mention are ones I keep hearing here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:01 pm

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/919201034853142528

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 pm

umngirl wrote:https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/919201034853142528

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Why is RS so bitter about Arie? Enough of the NoPeter crap! :angryemotion

Anyway, hope we get lucky and more pictures will be posted!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Based on RS tweet just now, I think we'll be getting plenty of pics and videos from today's date. I'm picturing some tourist who happens to be in Paris and following them around while filming. Lol

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Maybe, but it's already evening in Paris. If photos from the gardens were taken and were going to follow I would have expected them already.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:59 pm

sdmom wrote:Why is RS so bitter about Arie? Enough of the NoPeter crap! :angryemotion

Anyway, hope we get lucky and more pictures will be posted!

I'm sooo with you on this. I have lost so much respect for RS because IMO he is being so childish, biotchy and unprofessional toward Arie. I never saw Arie in my life till he was introduced but, a real man would not belittle him by being so petty and tacky and the women who do it too are just behaving stupidly, IMO. 

The good news is, if they keep it up through viewing season, they will tick TPTB off and diminish TOG's chances of being selected next season because they are not about to have a season ruined and their choice dictated and kowtow to Peter's fans because they feel they're forced to, IMO. 

I do feel bad for Arie though. None of this is his fault. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:04 pm

If I remember correctly, during Emily's season Arie's twin brother's thwarted RS by mischievously not providing RS with info/spoilers etc. So RS could still be harboring a grudge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I hope the pettiness bites him in the butt again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe, but it's already evening in Paris. If photos from the gardens were taken and were going to follow I would have expected them already.

I think whoever is giving the pics to RS isn't posting them publicly so as of now he's the only one who has them. Perhaps another person will spot them and share. If not, we will get whatever is being shared with RS.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If I remember correctly, during Emily's season Arie's twin brother's thwarted RS by mischievously not providing RS with info/spoilers etc. So RS could still be harboring a grudge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I hope the pettiness bites him in the butt again.
I think you are right about this. Also he's always been pea green with envy when it comes to Arie.
Reality Steve = RS = Resentful Spite.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Can we please not bring Peter/TOG into Arie's threads? He has a thread of his own. I am no fan of Peter (my post history is proof enough laugh out loud ) but this is just not fair to his fans when they can't respond here and not fair to Arie's fans either who must have zero interest in Peter or his future Bachelor chances.  Can we please just stick to Arie in these threads? TYIA!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1f64f

Coming back to Arie, according to RS, it was a 1-1 date. Whoever got this date, unless it's her second date, I don't think she is a frontrunner since this date was too public. Sleuthing gets really interesting at this point IMO and the dates/activities say a lot about the frontrunner status.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:09 pm

My hope for Arie is he falls in love, I don't care for how long and they too live their best life. My other hope is that some viewers can find it in their heart to just be happy for a human being.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376