SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:11 pm

is this the big announcement?   Suspect  Rolling Eyes

ETA:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Sean with some advice for Arie.  I hope he takes it.  Some support for Arie.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-why-arie-luyendyk-jr-will-be-the-perfect-bachelor-w507327

“I told him to stay open minded and not to find the most attractive girl the first night and only have eyes for her,” the Bachelor season 18 star recalled exclusively to Us Weekly while celebrating the launch of Bertolli’s new rustic cut pasta sauce in NYC on October 4. “Then I told him after the show is the hardest part. That's when you have to commit and make it work and block out all the bright lights that come your way. Hopefully he takes my advice.”

My favorite part.

"Arie has got a great personality,” the 33-year-old said. “He’s kind of quirky. He knows he’s nerdy, which I think is endearing. He definitely doesn’t play the cool guy part. He knows who he is and doesn’t put on any fronts. He’s just a nerdy race car driver.”

I agree with Sean and it is precisely what I like about Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Another article, this time with Catherine commenting also.  Sean and Catherine have come out really strong supporting Arie.  

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/05/sean-and-catherine-lowe-think-bachelor-arie-will-surprise-people/

“I’ve really gotten to know him and he’s a good guy. He’s a gentleman who’s very interested in finding someone for him,” Catherine told Page Six on Wednesday at a Bertolli event. “Hopefully casting will go really well because the girls might be a little bit older, they might be wanting to settle down, less interested in being social media famous.”

She continued, “I really hope they are genuine because he’s a very genuine man. I’m excited because I think people will be really surprised.”

I hope Arie is a pleasant surprise also. :yes:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Nice!  Thanks for bringing those over @littlereddress bestbud!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 am

Arie was never my fav and does nothing for me, BUT I'm excited to watch a season of him..I'm glad it's him **edited**  Arie seems like he is really down to earth and can make fun of himself and take it all in stride.... What I hope DOESN'T happen is he goes on there and goes for the youngest chick there as he's been known to like his women young. ; ( He and a couple of his friends ( Jef for one ) need to realize they aren't young boys anymore. They are getting on up there and they need to leave the 18-24 year old ladies to someone younger than they are.
Of course this is all just my opinion, but yeah bring Arie on and let the snark begin. giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:01 pm

@LoveDovezI wouldn’t call 1f one of his friends.  They haven’t been for years.  But Arie has stayed friends with Sean an John Wolfner and others from his season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 pm

A few more articles pro Arie.  I will scour the internet to find these because while I may be in the minority I am very happy that Arie is the bachelor and have plenty of reasons why.  I understand scrutiny comes with signing up and it is never all positive and just seeing him through rose colored glasses.  I promise myself I won't do that but there is a lot to like about Arie IMO and why I think he will be a good bachelor.  

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/09/171274/arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-defense

https://www.theringer.com/2017/9/7/16267314/arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/7-reasons-why-arie-luyendyk-jr-will-be-the-best-bachelor

"Just like any other die hard fan of the 'Bachelor' franchise would, I began stalking all of his social media accounts to get a better idea of who Arie was. I knew he had to be a decent guy if he was the runner-up a few seasons ago. After scrolling through his Instagram and watching YouTube videos, I became a fan. I realized how genuine he was. I grew to respect his decision of waiting to make his appearance on the show instead of diving right into it after a televised heartbreak. He's not Peter, but I think more people should give him a chance. I compiled a list of why Arie is actually the perfect pick for this upcoming season
of "The Bachelor.""

1. He's a true foodie.
2. He competed in the Indy 500.
3. He's Dutch.
4. He's an X Games medalist.
5. He's a real-estate agent.
6. He's well-traveled.
7. He gives back.

After five years, Arie is finally getting his chance at finding love. Instead of criticizing him, cheer him on. He's done a lot and deserves way more than just a rose.

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:11 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Arie was never my fav and does nothing for me, BUT I'm excited to watch a season of him..I'm glad it's him **edited**  Arie seems like he is really down to earth and can make fun of himself and take it all in stride.... What I hope DOESN'T happen is he goes on there and goes for the youngest chick there as he's been known to like his women young. ; ( He and a couple of his friends ( Jef for one ) need to realize they aren't young boys anymore. They are getting on up there and they need to leave the 18-24 year old ladies to someone younger than they are.
Of course this is all just my opinion, but yeah bring Arie on and let the snark begin. giggling

I can't pretend to get into Arie's head but I am hoping that when this opportunity came up he thought he has the chance to meet women from all over the country who might not otherwise have the opportunity to and just give himself to the process, among all the other perks of being the lead. If there is a diamond in the group and he connects to her I am here for it.

At some point young girls are no longer interested in guys in their mid-30s going gray and Arie has moved on from that and he has matured. What he does after the show will say a lot about him and his sincerity. But while the bachelor is airing I am watching to see what he is like with the girls and who he is attracted to. I am sure most of them are there for their own reasons and Arie can figure it out. He is funny and charmingly nerdy as Sean says. The crazy women chasing after one guy is why most people watch anyway, so yeah a great season of snarking.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:36 pm

According to RS

Rose ceremony for episode 4 in Lake Tahoe was last night.(10/5) Filming for episode 5 of the “Bachelor” will be in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Any clue how many ladies are left after ep 4?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:26 pm

From ET.

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-very-serious-about-finding-love-exclusive-88733?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"He's very serious about finding love," the source says, noting that the women are his first priority. "He's not fully focused on the production of the show. He is really focused on the connections he's making with the women."

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:56 pm

That's going to be a long day flying today I guess.  There don't seem to be any non-stops from Lake Tahoe or Reno to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.   Hopefully someone spots Arie or the ladies in the airport and we get a pic.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376