SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:40 pm

I wish it was caroline but i don't think its her. I know people on here have said that changes on their instagram followers and following tab is normal and happened last year. But her page is private and someone has clearly been accepting follow requests because that followers tab is constantly increasing with hers.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:49 pm

@sun20j2001 She might be back, but her followers are actually less now - they were 6013 back in September and are now 5937.

I'm personally hoping for Marikh, but I get the feeling Arie's taste is a bit more vanilla. Caroline or Kendall would make the most sense to me.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:53 pm

I agree with the others. That's an underwhelming F4 IMO.

Anyways, my prediction for F1 (based on little to nothing laugh out loud ) is the mystery girl who got the last HTD and Becca K for the next Bachelorette.

Stats over the last few years:

Nick - F1 Vanessa HTD filmed last
Ben - F1 Lauren HTD filmed last
Chris - F1 Whitney HTD filmed last
Juan P - F1 Nikki HTD filmed 2nd
Sean - F1 Catherine HTD filmed 2nd
Ben F - F1 Courtney HTD filmed last
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Wow @coolangel, that's a good list of HTDs for the men. The F1 has always been the 2nd or 4th HTD. Hmmm. In which case I agree with @kashathediva and I too am
Putting out some hope for number four.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Do we have a potential list of women we know are still left we can draw from who that fourth woman could be? Besides Caroline and Annalise?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:15 pm

coolangel wrote:I agree with the others. That's an underwhelming F4 IMO.

Anyways, my prediction for F1 (based on little to nothing laugh out loud ) is the mystery girl who got the last HTD and Becca K for the next Bachelorette.

Stats over the last few years:

Nick - F1 Vanessa HTD filmed last
Ben - F1 Lauren HTD filmed last
Chris - F1 Whitney HTD filmed last
Juan P - F1 Nikki HTD filmed 2nd
Sean - F1 Catherine HTD filmed 2nd
Ben F - F1 Courtney HTD filmed last

Just to verify was this the order filmed in or shown? as they sometimes show them in a different order than filmed. I always thought the filmed order had more about how they worked across the country for HTDs vs who is F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:RS just posted the first three hometown dates and who they are with. Here they are.
Tia Booth 26, Jonesboro, Arkansas (Filming Thursday, Oct. 26th)

Lauren Burnham 25, Virginia Beach, Virginia (parents live there) (Filming Saturday, Oct. 28th)

Becca Kufrin 27, Minneapolis, Minnesota (Filming Monday, Oct. 30th)

As for the 4th hometown, it films next Wednesday, Nov 1st and I know the location of it. You’d think, “Well then how do you not know what girl it is?” It’s because the location doesn’t match any of the girls I had left in Italy and where they’re from. And I know every girl on the show from episode 2 on and where they’re from, so it’s weird this location doesn’t match up. They don’t live there, and as far as I know, their parents don’t live there either. There’s one girl that lives close to where they’re filming on Wednesday, but that’s not good enough for me to run with. Might be her, might not. So it could be a situation where they’re going to a relative’s house that doesn’t live where the girl is from, or maybe the parents aren’t involved, or they’re just filming at a neutral place, etc. I’m not 100% sure yet that’s why I’m not gonna try and guess. I’m pretty sure I’ll find out before next Wednesday who the 4th girl is though, so I’ll let you know as soon as I do. But those three girls and order of hometowns being filmed are definitely accurate.

Wow, that really sucks. no no I'm incredibly disappointed with Tia and Lauren B. 2.0 being in the F4. Definitely underwhelming. Speaking of which, wasn't Lauren B. 2.0 the chick that had that incredibly awkward 1-1? She's the last person that I expected to see. If Tia is anything like Raven, we're in for a LONG season.  hissyfit We all called Becca from the get go (and depending upon who the fourth girl is), she'll probably make it all the way to the F2. I was so excited to potentially see Seinne, Chelsea, Bekah Martinez or even Marikh, but now there's nothing or no one to get psyched about. I mean, I'm still going to watch, but only as a neutral party/observer and not be as invested. I guess there's still a slim chance that the fourth girl could be a WOC, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I guess after Nick and Rachel's seasons respectively, I just expected something different. And when I say different, obviously I'm referring to a more diverse F4. I was hoping that the franchise wouldn't go back to 'all white, all the time' again. It's like they're taking a step backwards, which is incredibly frustrating.

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by smalltowngirl Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:So what happened to the girl he hasn't released who got to meet his parents? I'm okay with F4 other than Tia. I am dissapointed that we have to endure hearing how she is connected to Raven. I've liked Becca from the start.

Just give her a chance.

Last edited by smalltowngirl on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

smalltowngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:26 pm

@smalltowngirl Welcome to the forum. welcomebanner Enjoy your time here.
All the women deserve a chance. teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 4256136633 For the most part, no one knows much about any of them. So hopefully it will be a nice season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smalltowngirl Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:28 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Really only excited for Lauren B and Becca. Lauren B gives me Emily vibes. Tia is underwhelming because I feel like she only made it because she is ravens friend.

Sent from Topic'it App
Smiley

Last edited by smalltowngirl on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

smalltowngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smalltowngirl Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@smalltowngirl Welcome to the forum. welcomebanner  Enjoy your time here.
All the women deserve a chance. teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 4256136633  For the most part, no one knows much about any of them. So hopefully it will be a nice season.

Thank you! I agree! I am sure they all have something wonderful about themselves! I am anxious to watch and see how the show twists things though...

smalltowngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Do we have a potential list of women we know are still left we can draw from who that fourth woman could be? Besides Caroline and Annalise?
I’m a little confused if some of these have been eliminated by their SM activity, but in addition to Caroline and Annalise, I think we still have: Bekah M, Kendall, Marikh, Britt, Nysha and Bibiana.  Maybe someone more adept with SM clues can verify?

As for the other three, I have no idea what they are like, except on paper, so I’m excited for Arie and the women.  I hope the HTDs all go great.

It may well be that 3 of them are what TPTB want for storyboards and the other one is exactly who Arie wants.  When it’s right, it only takes one.  Go Arie! *really need that race car emoji about now* laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376