SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:54 am

Okay that was not the reaction I was expecting from Matty and does the F1 usually drop they're falling in love this early?????

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:54 am

He did seem a little weird hey? Probably edit
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

ssin0547 wrote:Matty seems shocked?
Explain please......shocked not expecting it or shocked happy to hear it? TiA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

Laura telling Matty she is falling for him

Matty saying her guard is completely down

Well DUH!

Called this storyboard happening back in April  cheeky

#reclaimingmytime
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

Sundy wrote:Mattys drawn a picture of Laura and gave it to her

Isn't the contestant supposed to give a gift to the lead?...not the other way around?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

ssin0547 wrote:Okay that was not the reaction I was expecting from Matty and does the F1 usually drop they're falling in love this early?????
Nopers based on historical precedence.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

He didn't seem THAT thrilled IMO

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:56 am

I don't know. I thought Matty would explode with happiness at Laura's declaration, but he was just like "yup, didn't expect it" and she was seeking reassurance from him IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:56 am

Damn Matty. I can not read him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:56 am

FloForIt wrote:What is this MUSIC?! very different - never heard it before
Yeah! I was just thinking the same thing!

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:57 am

I think he was just genuinely not expecting Laura to say that, to elt her guard down. I think he was expecting her to hold out until the very end, knowing her personality and how she's been so far. But I think it was definitely a pleasant surprise for him. He probably wasnt mentally prepared for his overly-rehearsed response because he wasn't expecting Laura's openness.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala