SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
HEA wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@HEA and @mercieme to me it sounds like he says "Have you had any lovers in the past at all?"

really???? is he asking if she is a virgin???? naaaaaaaaa :crazed

@HEA hahahaha I hope not. It could also be "Have you had many lovers in the past at all?"

why would he ask that ? Rolling Eyes none of your business buddy ! i think i would have to just tell him to go get f..... no no jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:36 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA....actually the past two F1s did not get adrenaline dates as their F3 date....both did something really chill. Snez, Sam W's F1 was driven in car to the Sydney Opera house and serenaded and she got to get glammed up for the Opera as well (gone are the days when Channel 10 had money laugh out loud); Alex Richie's F1 was driven in a jeep to Ubud, then they rode bikes to some little village where they had dinner.

However both F2's for Sam W and Richie got adrenaline dates.

F2 always do no?

for me the F1 was always a chill one during fantasy, time to speak and cuddle swimming.

but the F1 get also the adrenaline during the top 3.. a la para with laura..... the F2 on the other hand has the romantic one....

it reverse position at top 2

that is what i noticed but i am maybe wrong

@HEA....I just stated what was the fact the last two AU Bachie F3 dates....i have no clue if they are going to switch it for Matty. If this was the US series, for a fact the F1 typically gets the adrenaline F3 date but they didn't follow the F1 adrenaline F3 date scripts for Richie and Sam W But feel free to watch again their F3 episodes so you can confirm for yourself as well Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA....actually the past two F1s did not get adrenaline dates as their F3 date....both did something really chill. Snez, Sam W's F1 was driven in car to the Sydney Opera house and serenaded and she got to get glammed up for the Opera as well (gone are the days when Channel 10 had money laugh out loud); Alex Richie's F1 was driven in a jeep to Ubud, then they rode bikes to some little village where they had dinner.

However both F2's for Sam W and Richie got adrenaline dates.

F2 always do no?

for me the F1 was always a chill one during fantasy, time to speak and cuddle swimming.

but the F1 get also the adrenaline during the top 3.. a la para with laura..... the F2 on the other hand has the romantic one....

it reverse position at top 2

that is what i noticed but i am maybe wrong

@HEA....I just stated what was the fact the last two AU Bachie F3 dates....i have no clue if they are going to switch it for Matty. If this was the US series, for a fact the F1 typically gets the adrenaline F3 date but they didn't follow the F1 adrenaline F3 date scripts for Richie and Sam W But feel free to watch again their F3 episodes so you can confirm for yourself as well Smiley

i am not talking specifically for matty season
it was a general observation

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Just getting this ready for the Final 3 RC on Wednesday night re call out order

Bach -
S4 - Nikki called first (F2)
S3 - Lana called first (F2)
S2 - Sam called first (F1)
S1 - Rochelle called first (F2)

Bette -
S2 - Matty called first (F2)
S1 - Sasha called first (F1)

So that means in all seasons bar S2 of Bach and S1 of Bette, the F2 was called first.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 am

HEA wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Yeah good question...i only heard "in the past at all" at the back end, didn't hear what he said upfront.
P:S- moved the sneak peek to the SM No Discusion thead as well as a montage of Tara's that was posted as well.

@HEA and @mercieme to me it sounds like he says "Have you had any lovers in the past at all?"

IMO he is saying "have you had many lover in the past at all?", not any.  

IMO he is not asking if she is a virgin (in fact I think he's implying the opposite). Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:35 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

IMO he is saying "have you had many lover in the past at all?", not any.  

IMO he is not asking if she is a virgin (in fact I think he's implying the opposite). Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 3806527698

I agree, I corrected above with "many lovers". The term "lover" certainly has some negative connotations, but i think its probably more meant to mean, many boyfriends, or do you often fall in love. That kind of thing
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:49 am

Just adding F3 screening order

ssin0547 wrote:Just getting this ready for the Final 3 RC on Wednesday night re call out order / date screening order

Bach -
S4 - Nikki called first (F2) / Alex, Nikki, Olena
S3 - Lana called first (F2) / Snez, Lana, Sarah
S2 - Sam called first (F1) / Sam, Lisa, Louise
S1 - Rochelle called first (F2) / Ali, Rochelle, Anna

Bette -
S2 - Matty called first (F2)
S1 - Sasha called first (F1)

So that means in all seasons bar S2 of Bach and S1 of Bette, the F2 was called first.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:57 am

Yeah I posted already some Wikipedia SC of all F4, F3 and finale of all aussie season in the SC thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:45 am

mercieme wrote:Finale and Episode 15 F3 Dates Sneak Peek

Elise -- we are so similar -- not a good thing in the Bachelor world. Excuse is we are too similar.

Tara -- I can escape everything when I'm with her. Hmmm....that doesn't really describe her and the meaning is open to interpretation.

Laura -- completely and utterly beautiful. Only one that describes the woman herself. Whenever the lead describes the F1, it is usually in those terms...beautiful, sexy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 am

I agree with your observations, @Sprite.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 am

Bobette wrote:I agree with your observations, @Sprite.

Yeah, talking about how similar you are is usually not a good sign. Didnt he say utterly beautiful about Georgia too?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:04 am

Miyala wrote:
Bobette wrote:I agree with your observations, @Sprite.

Yeah, talking about how similar you are is usually not a good sign. Didnt he say utterly beautiful about Georgia too?

Matty did say that about Georgia but what strikes me as interesting is that Georgia and Lee were considered similar and Lee had virtually no obstacles so you never know how TPTB choose to edit. After all the last few iterations have all been about the F2's journey.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala