SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 pm

MOVING as per mod request

Seems to me that he did not want to leave....

byetara par HEA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 pm

For me Laura is not confused about her feelings.
In this GD episode 12, Laura was teary and emotional and that was crystal clear to me that she was already in love but scared to death to admit it.
the interesting part was the order they decided

cobie 1
elise 2
tara 3
laura ... last

last girl standing but yet another one took the prize... tara.

IMO it was another prods playing with emotions to get the maximum drama as possible and manipulate laura. does not mean matty did not want to pick tara but i think it was already decided who would get the roof romantic date.

the more I make those vid segment and the more I see tenderness from matty to tara. I think he was very very fond of her, probably not romantically as discussed but way more into her than elise IMO... I feel he was kind protecting her. the look he always has when he looks at tara is as if he is melting. that is the word, melting with tenderness. however, the words matty used during the roof date about tara were extremely strong... the only girl in the world... etc etc

with elise it was more a man/woman/friend zone with benefits. the flowers? sponsor remember? probably the one who delivered all the roses and artificial plants etc..... so they had to include it at some point. I see a nice connection but they are not at the point of in love at all.

here I saw matty swallowing when laura got teary.... he WAS emotional. his choice was a prod choice IMO and for me it was clear as day that he just wanted to hug laura big time. His BL is definitely a man who is into her.

fears par HEA

and I am still hearing tara at the end... especially the "with you"

taraeliselauavoices par HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

I know it does not change of the outcome at all but i find this very cute.

I honestly think that matty was very fond of tara. not in a romantic way but very fond nonetheless.

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:27 pm

HEA wrote:MOVING as per mod request

byetara par HEA

I think Matty was attracted to several women, Tara, Laura and Elise.  Matty's comment about not wanting to break Tara ' s heart is foreshadowing that he will do exactly that.  She will be gone at F3, imho.

ETA: I think Tara is just too much to handle for Matty. Too loud and bold, perhaps?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:40 pm

@Mommyof2...foreshadowing is the expertise of the US Franchise producers IMO. So not sure you if you know this but the same production company for the US series now manages the US series, this started last year...IMO there has been a few cross overs as others have posted also.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@Mommyof2...foreshadowing is the expertise of the US Franchise producers IMO. So not sure you if you know this but the same production company for the US series now manages the US series, this started last year...IMO there has been a few cross overs as others have posted also.

Thanks for the heads up, @mercieme. I keep forgetting that this isn't the US version. duh laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Mommyof2...foreshadowing is the expertise of the US Franchise producers IMO. So not sure you if you know this but the same production company for the US series now manages the US series, this started last year...IMO there has been a few cross overs as others have posted also.

Thanks for the heads up, @mercieme.  I keep forgetting that this isn't the US version.  duh laugh out loud

Actually that is a good observation you made IMO......I was just backing you up that it's a legit observation IMO since the US production company is now in charge of the AU series yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Oh, I get it now. I misread your comment. It's all good! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:MOVING as per mod request

byetara par HEA

I think Matty was attracted to several women, Tara, Laura and Elise.  Matty's comment about not wanting to break Tara ' s heart is foreshadowing that he will do exactly that.  She will be gone at F3, imho.

ETA:  I think Tara is just too much to handle for Matty.  Too loud and bold, perhaps?  

well it seems that Laura has the same reputation. confirmed by a couple of contestants, matty and herself. LOUD, ENERGETIC, CHATTY

not very elise alike eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 pm

so this is typical of bad edit...
matty looks shock about laura saying: and this is where we're at

but then in slow motion, we can clearly see that he is smiling at the end

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:42 pm

byelaura par HEA

lot and lot of edit with this drama exit on the street :drama

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:45 pm

HEA wrote:so this is typical of bad edit...
matty looks shock about laura saying: and this is where we're at

but then in slow motion, we can clearly see that he is smiling at the end

via GIPHY

It's like he is trying to control himself from not smiling ,both of them trying so hard not to make it obvious they are into each other long time.

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala