SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:00 am

I think my biggest take-away from this episode is that it would take a miracle for Laura not to win at this stage and if she does I don't see it lasting because their relationships is driven by attraction and lacks a foundational friendship which is at the heart of every lasting relationship.

Last edited by brownravens on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 am

I'm so torn. Sm tells me different to what I see on the screen. I think I'll be buying shares in Kleenex before next Wednesday no idea

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 am

@Justme how do you mean??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 am

Hey Channel 10, where is our final extended promo?? We've played by your rules, we've jumped through your hoops, we've stuck with you through thick and thin.. Throw us a bone here!

Praying
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 am

What really disappoints me is there has been no growth in any of the relationships. We are down to final 3, where have been the chats about long distances/who would move, what their relationship may look like. Even Richie had these chats with Faith who was F5. There is no investment from Matty in any of these girls other than, I can't wait to bang Laura after all this.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 am

Emayem wrote:What really disappoints me is there has been no growth in any of the relationships. We are down to final 3, where have been the chats about long distances/who would move, what their relationship may look like. Even Richie had these chats with Faith who was F5. There is no investment from Matty in any of these girls other than, I can't wait to bang Laura after all this.

Based on his convo wit Elise's mum - it seemed like those two had discussed moving IMO. I think its also the editing that has been god awful this season.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:47 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Justme how do you mean??

Imo there are alot of cryptic messages on Elise's page that fit with being f1. I don't know. But I feel I will need lots of tissues if laura comes out on top.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:48 am

@brownravens

It really has. When was the last time we were actually shown a cocktail party chat with someone? The editors have given us nothing to get invested in whatsoever.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 am

Emayem wrote:@brownravens

It really has. When was the last time we were actually shown a cocktail party chat with someone? The editors have given us nothing to get invested in whatsoever.

I know right! I actually don't mind an obvious love story edit - I enjoyed JoJo's season - but this season has been edited completely rubbish!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:13 am

I thought I wouid add my thoughts for what they are worth, but as the edit of this season goes they are most likely completely off track.
In the past the goodbyes between the lead and the date on HTD's have given away a lot. If Laura's goodbye is true to what I've seen before she is not a certainty to win. Matty asked her twice if she was 100% certain and she couldn't answer him. She put it back on him saying if he couldn't say anything then neither could she. Matty didn't look happy, and for someone who can't hide his happiness around Laura, he couldn't hide his displeasure. He left her accompanied to sad music. He walked off a few metres and in the dark he half turned back. He didn't smile or wave. If there was ever any seed of doubt in Matty's mind IMO, it was planted at that moment.
Elise's goodbye was positive affirmations of her feelings. It seemed to me Matty drew Elise to him and they kissed to upbeat music. Matty left and turned and smiled and waved to Elise.
Yes, it could be the producers causing us to have doubts over Laura and her insecurities and her love for Matty overcomes this. Or it could be Matty has doubts and his feelings for Elise grow.
Elise is in the final 2 and so I believe it's 'not over until the fat lady sings'. And yes, I am stubborn

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 am

Emayem wrote:What really disappoints me is there has been no growth in any of the relationships. We are down to final 3, where have been the chats about long distances/who would move, what their relationship may look like. Even Richie had these chats with Faith who was F5. There is no investment from Matty in any of these girls other than, I can't wait to bang Laura after all this.

Exactly, there's been no growth at all. Elise's growth, week it's been snail pace. Tara's relationship hasn't progressed at all and Laura, she's been guarded since her second SD and is still guarded and there's been no solution as to how to let her walls down. Really irritating TBH.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 am

ssin0547 wrote:

Exactly, there's been no growth at all. Elise's growth, week it's been snail pace. Tara's relationship hasn't progressed at all and Laura, she's been guarded since her second SD and is still guarded and there's been no solution as to how to let her walls down. Really irritating TBH.

I think things will change next episode. It will shake her up after her talk with her sister, where Laura was crying, afraid to make herself vulnerable, then followed by being the last girl to get a rose. It will spur her on to open up. IMO after their next date, or her FD in Thailand she will give Matty what he wants and she will say "I am falling in love with you". Then at the FRC if she is F1, she will say "I love you". JMO

And they will live happily ever after :sprinklehearts
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala