SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skeppy Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:22 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:Really? This ep made me think that elise is f1 even more! @ssin0547 @BlueJeans @brownravens .

I dont see any love story between laura and matty,theyve had really strange dates. I also dont think an f1 would be as in your face in the media as laura is. jmo, dont lose hope elise fans

I just watched the episode and I totally agree.

TEAM ELISE

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by spangler Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Matty and Laura's dates might've been strange, but so were Richie and Alex's. Remember, they had a date where they went shopping for a dress for her. And then the chocolate bath was odd.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:04 pm

BlueJeans wrote:@NostalgicNZA I feel like they really cut Elise and Matty's date short. It could've been as magical as the Georgia and Matty dancing date and it nearly was but only half way there. They even slow mo'd and blurred the music while dancing exactly like Georgia and Matty. We could have gone without Cobie's date and more Elise and Matty. I liked it but the fact there wasnt much shown made me feel that Elise isn't going to be F1 compared to Laura who gets so much screen time

Good point. Although they focused so much Matty and Georgia dancing and yet he was F2. I remember Lee's time, especially 2nd SD and FD even, was so much shorter in comparison. So it's not always a good sign when the focus is too much on the date. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:11 pm

I know you want to hear something different but anyone noticed that Elise has the same edit as Matty on Georgia season?

late date, dancing, dip on dancing, fun, complicity, chemistry... all there, but not THE one and F2

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:29 pm

HEA wrote:I know you want to hear something different but anyone noticed that Elise has the same edit as Matty on Georgia season?

late date, dancing, dip on dancing, fun, complicity, chemistry... all there, but not THE one and F2
AND that's why Matty J needs a swift kick in the butt for taking her to F2 if not F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
HEA wrote:I know you want to hear something different but anyone noticed that Elise has the same edit as Matty on Georgia season?

AND that's why Matty J needs a swift kick in the butt for taking her to F2 if not F1.

Since I dislike Matty, I think it is a good thing though Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm

I am thinking that Matty and Laura deserve each other. laugh out loud. #freeElise
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:39 pm

I cant see why he would agree to do that to someone else, put someone else through exacly what he did that was so painful in the end. Could it not be that with doing the same travel and choosing her at the end, everything comes full circle? But that would mean the prod being nice and thats not normally the case. Guess its my dream scenario because Im pretty sure he cant resist beautiful Laura...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:18 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:THANK YOU everyone for the live comments !!
it was very entertaining and will make my day

is the teaser the same as already shared for the hometown or did you see something new in it?

It was a newish sneak peak..every girl pretty much say they are falling for him except for Laura she says something like don't ask me to do that when you can't say it back.... :shocked!:

of course.... :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:38 pm

I think poop is going to hit his fan....
i read 2 interviews from cobie and elora.... mostly elora.
I do not care her personality. I think she is completely right to be upset
he did not care to give her time to explain, he was a coward to cancel the cocktail. she said he did not even care to hug her...... for a guy who pashed her again and again during their overnight.............
the more days go on, the more i dislike him.
and I read he wore an earpiece during the RC ??????? really??? WOW

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Captur73
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 pm

In the exit interview of Elora's that I read, she said Matty spoke to her privately before he took Elise to the 'Red Room'. Elora said Matty assured her everything was okay and not to worry (according to Elora Matty also said he wouid havevan awesome time with Elise!!). I found this conversation strange. It showed me how much we don't see and I can't work out why Matty told Elora this. Did he mean it? If he did what made him change his mind? Matty didn't even have the decency to speak to Elora at the CP.. IMO it is no wonder Elora was shocked and upset Matty said goodbye to her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Myself and others have said this from the beginning. Heck, we said Elise would have the Matty 2.0 edit before the season even started! Matty kept talking in the media before the show aired about a slow-burn... welp, that slow-burn was Elise as stated in literal words by the show itself. Even the media has referred to Elise as Matty 2.0. That storyboard is something that was seen as super predictable from the beginning. Interestingly, Elise's own dad in interview said he talked to Matty and told him NOT to lead his daughter on for a "story line".

Well, if Elise is indeed F2 then that's exactly what Matty did. It's why I've posted all along that Elise deserves better than that imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala