SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Wow just wow!!! Laura almost looks like she is going to leave him!! What was that a fight???

She is playing him imo. Girl's gonna have a leash around him and he'll have to be her puppy dog or else. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Wow just wow!!! Laura almost looks like she is going to leave him!! What was that a fight???

She is playing him imo. Girl's gonna have a leash around him and he'll have to be her puppy dog or else. jmo

3 legged, neutered puppy dog perhaps? :uptonogood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ummm... preview.... WTH is Laura doing and saying to Matty?  :shocked!:

She seems like she is totally playing games with him Suspect

He will be pushing her to say she loves him, and she won't because he can't say it back. I predict Laura to have bad hometown, and Elise and Tara to have good ones to give Laura some doubt.

IA this is pretty much guaranteed - we already know Elise's Dad's cool and Debbie Newsome is a ledge.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:55 am

well I am glad that you guys saw what I saw with Laura!!

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:56 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ummm... preview.... WTH is Laura doing and saying to Matty?  :shocked!:

He will be pushing her to say she loves him, and she won't because he can't say it back. I predict Laura to have bad hometown, and Elise and Tara to have good ones to give Laura some doubt.

O-O-Olena someone stole your storyboard :detective Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

And still she won't say she loves him. Only after FRC and sex will she say those three words... and then kill him like all good widow spiders :uptonogood JK!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

And still she won't say she loves him. Only after FRC and sex will she say those three words... and then kill him like all good widow spiders :uptonogood JK!!

laugh out loud I think you've confused Laura and Elora
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:03 am

Nah. I think Laura is much more stealth with her game play than Elora. Make him work for it and chase her all the way to FRC before she gets her fangs in him :uptonogood jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nah. I think Laura is much more stealth with her game play than Elora. Make him work for it and chase her all the way to FRC before she gets her fangs in him  :uptonogood  jmo

agree. elora rub the feathers of a lot of people but I think she was OTT but genuine and fell for the guy
i am also thinking that they slept together and this explain how betrayed she felt. I am sure at 99.99% that they did it
a betrayed woman do react with a lot of emotion and anger. typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

That's only going to make him want her even more IMO.  He pretty much worships his sister and she's a bit of a... you know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That's only going to make him want her even more IMO.  He pretty much worships his sister and she's a bit of a... you know.

i don't... please please share Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

Welp, there was no SC for Tara at the seaplane date so I think it's safe to say she's in F3

I can't believe he's gonna take Laura through, they look like they'd just constantly fight with each other. No love there at all.

Now I think I'm on team anyone but Laura haha. I don't mind Laura's personality off the show, but on the show she's really annoying me

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala