SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:13 am

So Cobie is getting the boot on her date it seems as speculated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 am

There's nothing between Matty and Cobie

MOT date and filler. Feels like a waste
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 am

How on earth does Elise make it to F2 with only one SD, when Tara and Flo have both had 2???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 am

I know Elise is probably going to be F2 but I don't know if my heart can take it for the FRC. At this point hoping she gets sent home at F3 if she isn't F1
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:15 am

This years edit is freaking me out.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There's nothing between Matty and Cobie

MOT date and filler. Feels like a waste

Ergh! Shame on TPTB for wasting our time at this point in the season!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:16 am

Found my way to a computer! I've managed to convince everyone I'm with to watch The Bachelor. laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

Honestly Matty (aka "NOT a puppet") really is messing up having Cobie on this 2nd SD only to dump her.

Sorry but no way Matty was interested in Cobie imo to try find out if he liked her so he's just doing this for DRAMA.

Shame on you Matty. Stop being such a puppet! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

Elise has had 3 SQTs and 1 SD so far though. Didn't Matty just get one full SD on his season too? The croquet date didn't seem like a full date to me since they had RC that same day.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

Bumbleguild wrote:I know Elise is probably going to be F2 but I don't know if my heart can take it for the FRC. At this point hoping she gets sent home at F3 if she isn't F1

I was just thinking the same thing @Bumbleguild. I've had her locked in as F2 for months but is it possible Tara's F2 and got sent home early, before the FRC? I'm reminded of Laura Ann's IG comment about who the winner is - "Tara - 18th May" (i.e. maybe she gets sent home before the FRC and Laura saw that as winning/dodging a bullet)??? But there's the SM activity... I just don't know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:18 am

mercieme wrote:Elise has had 3 SQTs and 1 SD so far though. Didn't Matty just get one full SD on his season too? The croquet date didn't seem like a full date to me since they had RC that same day.

Yeah good point.  It just seems so half-a$$ed.  Like, why even bother with an F2 at this point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:18 am

They are having the dreaded where are we at now conversation. Cobie says she thinks they're in a good place, but she's scared of falling for him.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala