SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by aviej Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Yes, there has been positive and negative. All the same, it puts his name out there so he continues to be relevant in the sports world Smiley.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:45 pm

I love those tweets!! I don't even know the word- tough? It's exactly who I think he wants to be laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I love those tweets!! I don't even know the word- tough? It's exactly who I think he wants to be laugh out loud
What I like too is that he is bold about it. I'm sure he anticipated those crazy fans to have some not so nice statements, but he doesn't give two hoots!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 25 3806527698 He gives his opinion, he owns his stance.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm

I love how Sean Lowe called him the total package laugh out loud and Jojo liked it

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Boshem wrote:I love how Sean Lowe called him the total package laugh out loud and Jojo liked it
She's so freaking sweet and adorable and he's the direct opposite (publicly anyway) laugh out loud, it's very cute and funny.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:I love how Sean Lowe called him the total package laugh out loud and Jojo liked it
She's so freaking sweet and adorable and he's the direct opposite (publicly anyway) laugh out loud, it's very cute and funny.

What?! Jordan hypes up JoJo like she's the greatest thing on this planet laugh out loud when he was interviewed about being promoted with the SEC Network he made it a point to take the shine off of him and raved about how talented and supportive she is. The weekly podcast doesn't go a week without him talking about his Joelle laugh out loud

I think they're both pretty equally publicly sweet when it comes to the other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

What?! Jordan hypes up JoJo like she's the greatest thing on this planet laugh out loud when he was interviewed about being promoted with the SEC Network he made it a point to take the shine off of him and raved about how talented and supportive she is. The weekly podcast doesn't go a week without him talking about his Joelle laugh out loud

I think they're both pretty equally publicly sweet when it comes to the other.
No, no I meant as a general personality characteristic- she's so nice and sweet to everyone on sm, never talks back to anyone, responds super kindly and politely everyone, etc. And he's a total sports/tough guy. Of course he's sweet to Jo, he better be laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm

@Alanna ohhhh! laugh out loud

Yeah, I totally agree. Jordan's Twitter account is used about 95% of the time for work related stuff. It's pretty funny to see him going back and forth with fans of certain teams.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:58 pm

More pics of Jojo in NY last week
https://instagram.com/p/BYt5LKmFdyq/
https://instagram.com/p/BYuHnJdAgQa/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Jordan is live on SEC Now. His voice sounds better. Lots of TLC from Joelle has done him good.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 pm

This is the 2nd Tuesday in a row he is on SEC Now. The host tonight is Dari but Peter last week. If this becomes a regular appearance, the schedule is not that bad since he's usually home Sunday morning.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Jordan is funny after winning the game "Who of the coaches said this"? He beat Marcus 3-0 and at the end he said Thanks to my mom Darla Rodgers for helping me study about the SEC".

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214