SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 am

@Emayem....yes Richie took the girls on a camping GD really; my girl Olena was losing it big time on that date laugh out loud Alex and Olena were paired for activities, the other 3 girls got another activity together.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:20 am

My gawd I called someone at work today Elise. Her name was definitely not Elise
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 am

Sundy wrote:My gawd I called someone at work today Elise. Her name was definitely not Elise

@Sundy that is mad funny lady cantstopl That's occupational hazard related to sluething right there laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:31 am

My heart broke seeing Elise absolutely adoring Matty on the couch. The exact moment I knew she was going to get her heartbroken. Ughh sad

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 am

What I find interesting is that he holds her tight much more than with the other ones while kissing. He touches her face with one hand and hold his arm tight around her. I also think his relationship with Laura is in our face. They are so not trying to hide it from us. Is that normal? I do think it was obvious with Alex too last year (that his attraction was the strongest with her) so maybe they are not so sneaky as the US version...?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:06 am

I have a question - why was Matty dressed in his GD T shirt (blue and white striped) when he was talking about Laura during their SD, where he was wearing a whiteish shirt? I thought this was a bit weird. Editing at work to confuse us? Any thoughts?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:09 am

I believe he did his interview about Laura as the same time he talked about the GD. Sometimes they do the interviews later.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:33 am

It's started
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:35 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:36 am

Flo gets the sleuthed single date. Osher just said there's only a handful of dates left before htds???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 am

Ol Mate Osher is right......mini F6 dates next Weds it seems.

@Sundy are you the only one watching live, where is everyone?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2