SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 91 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 54 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aria Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:12 am

LOL, his ex said she should try out as one of the cast? Get some self-respect, woman! You'll be branded as the desperate, fame-ho ex that can't take the hint and let go! I mean, I'll enjoy it because hello amazing TV, but you're embarrasing me as a woman!

Oh, man, this season is going to truly bring out the crazy in women and I'm here for it. Thank you, Bachelor gods! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:19 am

They definitely want Peter and he definitely wants to be The Bachelor, and I definitely want to see this train wreck, so it's a win win for everyone. I do think that they may also shock us and it's Eric. If that's the case it's a no for me!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:30 am

I'm not going to worry about the bus leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f68d . I'm just going to be happy that I get to watch Peter on my TV screen for a few more weeks & that he is being given the opportunity that all before him (some worthy, some not) have gotten. YAY!!!!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 am

jalkire wrote:They definitely want Peter and he definitely wants to be The Bachelor, and I definitely want to see this train wreck, so it's a win win for everyone. I do think that they may also shock us and it's Eric. If that's the case it's a no for me!!!

The sadistic side of me that likes to see people's secret, hidden, vulnerable insides displayed on the outside under a streetlight in the dark and dirty alley of consciousness known as the Bachelor franchise - can't wait! lolpanda

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:33 am

Wow peter is such an idiot laugh out loud. He has been crapping on the franchise and patting himself on the back for being better than it all, when he really isnt imo. I hope he gets the dean edit.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:48 am

I couldn't care less if the bus runs over him 328989 times, I'm here for entertainment and I'd rather watch Peter than any of the other "options", if you can even call them that. I might watch Eric, even though he annoyed me after the season, but anyone from JoJo's season would be a hard pass. Hopefully Steve is right, for a change. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 am

hae1001 wrote:Wow peter is such an idiot laugh out loud. He has been crapping on the franchise and patting himself on the back for being better than it all, when he really isnt imo. I hope he gets the dean edit.

Dean edit with cleats, coming right up! He won't even see it coming. Fleiss will extract his pound of flesh with a rusty meat cleaver and CH will be as gleeful and smily as a vampire, like always.
Peter's gonna be a puddle drying tears with the drapes and his therapist on speed dial, this time.
For some reason I feel like singing Despacito. leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 17 1176891977 leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 17 1176891977

JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot JMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 am

^^^ this comment has me in stitches, laugh out loud I'm going to give Petey boy a chance. Who knows I might change my mind about him. I doubt it, but this is going to seriously entertaining!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 am

hae1001 wrote:Wow peter is such an idiot laugh out loud. He has been crapping on the franchise and patting himself on the back for being better than it all, when he really isnt imo. I hope he gets the dean edit.

How has Peter been "crapping on the franchise"? I don't remember Peter saying he turned them down at any point RS just said that. Who knows where he gets his info. At one point Peter said he hadn't been asked....probably before they asked him. I hope it is Peter....for once I'll get the lead I want. :Woah-hoo: Since there hasn't been a formal announcement I'll wait to celebrate. It should be announced soon.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am

As much as I'm here for Peter, I want to see who the next bachelorette will be and the drama of course. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am

Wait, Peter took the lead role after all. Wasn't he above it all, and better than this franchise and the fakeness of it all. What were those likes on ig? I'm so looking forward to this business coming at him, it'll be a blast. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

Wait, wait? It's Peter for reals?! After the stories the producers were planting showing their hand/intentions? LOLOLOLOL. Oh, I see. Wheeeee. This gonna be good.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 91 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 54 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win