SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

This is the first time I've seen an actual reciprocal connection this season. 

Soph and Stu seem very keen on each other and equally genuinely into each other. 

The rest of the guys seem like Soph going through the motions. 

With Stu, she is very interested imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 am

laugh out loud the guys back the mansion they all seem so out of place now and like they should all just pack up and go home 

Blake thinks he's a younger better looking version of Stu (I much prefer Stu over Blake)

The guys and Apollo talking about Stu being 20 years older than Apollo and Stu can be his dad. Honestly I love Apollo but it's so true. 

These other guys are all MOT and weren't cast for Soph at all imo. Only viable romantic partner candidate I see is Stu
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 am

Back to Stu's date... night time portion

Since Stu arrived on the show I think he comes across as very genuine and down to earth and not at all arrogant or full of himself. He's also focused on Sophie and not silly drama or competing with the other guys but genuinely there for Soph.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 am

Sophie's so good with Jarrod when he gets upset, just like she was with Jourdan on night 1. She'll be a fantastic mother, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud the guys back the mansion they all seem so out of place now and like they should all just pack up and go home 

Blake thinks he's a younger better looking version of Stu (I much prefer Stu over Blake)

The guys and Apollo talking about Stu being 20 years older than Apollo and Stu can be his dad. Honestly I love Apollo but it's so true. 

These other guys are all MOT and weren't cast for Soph at all imo. Only viable romantic partner candidate I see is Stu

I agree with that. I can totally see the producers setting up the cast hoping for Sophie and Stu to hit it off... I just don't think the two of them would have been in on it at all and I am convinced that Sophie had no clue Stu was coming on. But everyone has noticed that the casting was a bit off with the originals.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Back to Stu's date... night time portion

Since Stu arrived on the show I think he comes across as very genuine and down to earth and not at all arrogant or full of himself. He's also focused on Sophie and not silly drama or competing with the other guys but genuinely there for Soph.

I agree. From what I've seen so far Stu is the only one I can see her with.. I can't help but like him and root for him. laugh out loud Luke was a shocker even tho we knew he didn't make it until the end.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Awww this is too cute. Soph and Stu seem smitten with each other and like two teenagers.

I am liking that Soph is the oldest Bette ever and Stu oldest contestant and getting to see this on screen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Stu and Soph kiss!!!! 

Stu gets the SamFro/F1 theme music with his first kiss with Soph  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:05 pm

cantstopl  Stu talking while kissing is hilarious! Soph wants to make out! Stu wants to compliment her as he makes out with her and can't stop himself. 

Definitely a F1-like date. Soph and Stu already seem like a couple  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm

GD in their onesies! laugh out loud  

Stu getting to be on the GD and get the SD seems like he is making up for lost time. Plus I noticed she was sitting next to Stu and the guys saying he is the biggest thread (along with Jarrod) so the guys definitely saw the connection with Stu (hard to miss I'd think given Soph's reaction to him)

It's great that Soph is doing this type of GD and in the onesies and hanging out because it shows Soph that Stu is the same as her and can be relaxed and not take himself seriously either (just like Soph) and just have fun. 

I get a sense of how Soph and Stu would be in a relationship together...able to do red carpets and stuff but also just be laid-back and fun loving. They both seem like big kids. Cute! yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Just got to the end of the episode and saw the preview tomorrow night - Sam is wearing his second SD outfit, so it must be him with the puppies.  Will post S/C on S/C thread.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:26 pm

I actually like how the guys are all vulnerable and opening up on this GD. While most aren't my cup of tea, I don't think they're all that bad and perhaps the show or edit is doing a number. Especially Jarrod. This show has done a ringer on him I think and defs not for him. I can only imagine what a wreck he is going to be if he isn't sent home before FRC. He's a mess already and Soph calling him "pure" and that he is lovely and defending him in interview this week saying he is not a creep at all and and how it's not right that people say that makes me think that if he does go further that he will be devo. Hopefully she lets him go soon
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA