SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

Ewww, on the preview Sophie's family pose as drivers for the boys and listen to them talk. Looks like Sam continues to be gross and gets in trouble for it. I'll bet Sophie's really regretting giving him the DD rose
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

Jourdan going home. What a shocker. Not.

Honestly she could send more than half of them home already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

ssin0547 wrote:Wow Sophie was more sympathetic to Jourdan than Matty was to everyone. Seriously, she was kinder to Jourdan than Matty was to Florence

There are so many things I could say! giggling
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am

Nooooooo. Where is the season sneak peek
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These guys are a real disappointment so far this season. SO few standouts. I feel bad for Sophie

They are seriously just so bad. Seriously keep Apollo and Luke and send everyone else home. Please. I can't even look at them. Sophie looks like a diamond among weirdos.

It's like when you're dressed really nicely and you go to a club and the club is just full of weirdos that look like they haven't had sex in 3 years.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:53 am

ssin0547 wrote:Wow Sophie was more sympathetic to Jourdan than Matty was to everyone. Seriously, she was kinder to Jourdan than Matty was to Florence

I totally agree!! Sophie has something that I believe Matty lacks - empathy.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:Nooooooo. Where is the season sneak peek

I was wondering the same...no Season Preview  Suspect

Something is off imo.... perhaps due to Stu the intruder and they don't want it to be seen?

TPTB are obviously deliberately not showing anything for the rest of the season question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ewww, on the preview Sophie's family pose as drivers for the boys and listen to them talk. Looks like Sam continues to be gross and gets in trouble for it. I'll bet Sophie's really regretting giving him the DD rose

YEEEESSSSS!  What a top idea. My Man Jimmy Sunshine is going to SHINE!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Nooooooo. Where is the season sneak peek

I was wondering the same...no Season Preview  Suspect

Something is off imo.... perhaps due to Stu the intruder and they don't want it to be seen?

TPTB are obviously deliberately not showing anything for the rest of the season question

I said it for the Bach season, and I'll say it again, IMO TPTB are definitely messing with us just for fun!! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:12 am

I was so hopeful for the Bachelorette after the Bachelor but all we have is sleazes and douchebags. It's going to take until mid season to see the real men come forward. Bring back Shine
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am

Was I the only one who got the feeling the Jarrod wants to save Sophie when she doesn't actually need saving at all. I feel ultimately what he really wants and what she actually needs are different

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:16 am

Yeah TPTB really have been OTT last season with too-obvious Laura and now I think it's hidden-Luke with a side of Stu intruding in this season and lots of exits - the fact that there were MORE contestants this season but filming was shorter and BTS sleuthed that those who had SDs were eliminated pre-HTD shows me that maybe they can't show the Season Preview because the season is a mess in continuity Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA