SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 am

Soph saying that a person is revealed their true character under pressure and Jarrod is such a genuine guy who is there for her and has her back!! *(key words she has used before of what she is looking for)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 am

Sam "we know how to approach girls" and yet here you are on The Bachelorette

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 am

Soph says what she loved about Jarrod is that he never pressured her. All her past bfs would pressure her to finish the course but Jarrod put HER feelings first and totally had her back and supported her. She said that is what she's been looking for

Really great connection and conversation here between Soph and Jarrod.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I can't... I just can't root for Sophie and Jarrod, they look related to me affraid

So did Viarni and Zac (Bach NZ S3) laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 am

Good kiss!!

I can see Jarrod in F4 after that date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 am

Sooo is Jarrod getting the Elora edit? He was coming on pretty strong there!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

Oh Jarrod, sweet honourable Jarrod, I will be devo if Sophie doesn't choose you! A true gentleman, and as far as we've been shown so far, the only grown up in the house.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

Sam is annoying to me

I can see why Samual will be eliminated. I definitely don't see him and Sophie being a match
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

Man. I love Sophie but I still can't help but express how crappy some of these guys are. Like real zeros. Sorry that sounds harsh but the only decent ones are Jarrod, Apollo and Luke. Seriously the rest just need to go home. Gah. Who casted this season? They need to be sacked. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:06 am

Jarrod definitely Top 3

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:07 am

Sam thinks he is the one just because he has the double date. I think Sophie may snip his ponytail off in one of the date

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA