SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:17 pm

@ElonM I actually don't think Demario was involved. I think he's just involving himself for the attention.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:20 pm

themindof_vee wrote:@GuardianAngel which would be great but there is also the racial aspect to this whole situation. Demario has repeated come for this woman and her choices. He clearly has a preference when it comes to women and the type of women (the type that let him get away with anything), he has a serious problem with the fact that Rachel put him in his place (even if it was respectfully) and is trying to demean her in any way possible. Her soon to be husband isn't sticking up for her, her 'friends' seem to be waiting to choose sides. She can too easily get painted as this 'angry black woman' and it's so unfortunate. Yes I would rather see her rise above but since thats not the case it'd be nice if Bryan takes a bullet for her too. Esp since she's done it countless times for him. JMO

I agree that this is the time that Bryan does need to defend Rachel.  It's one thing to stay above it all, it's another to look like you don't care.  There is no sense in the world for his own friends (Will), to be liking that post.  It doesn't matter what part of the post he liked, he could have skipped it altogether.  It goes in line with Eric telling the world that he thinks Bryan is Rachel's rebound, yet Bryan is commenting positively on Eric's IG posts.  DO SOMETHING. It gives off the impression that Rachel is out here fighting her battles AND his battles, and he is cool with letting her do it.

It reminds me of the night of hometown dates episode when people were fiercely attacking Rachel in her IG for defending Bryan to her family, calling her stupid, how could she talk to her mother that way, etc etc.  TOG (who I still question why he was on her IG), was on R's page blocking trolls on her behalf while getting his own death threats for not telling Rachel he loved her on the episode, and then we have Bryan who in the midst of it all,  put an IG story up singing "Mama" by Boyz to Men, in response to viewer reactions of his mother on the episode.  

Again, I don't care how it would make Bryan look.  MAN UP and defend your fiance! Rachel is in constant defense mode of Bryan- it's not his fault, but it's not hers either.  I don't like how he lets her take all of the heat. Behind the scenes, surely he sees how it affects her. It's just irritating. jmo.

Last edited by adf23 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Even Matty nice liked it. Are these people ignoring the last half of the caption? scratch

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 pm

jalkire wrote:@coolangel good point. I think Rachel issue is the fact that Demario keeps bringing her up. As her friends they can stand by him when he's being falsely accused that's only right, however they need to say something about his comments about Rachel. There not mutually exclusive but I can understand why she would question there loyalty.

I have a super-low opinion of the squad so I honestly don't expect them to say something about his comments regarding Rachel. I mean these are the people who sit around mocking someone father crying over his son's pain, drawing d*cks on people's photos, even trying to feed someone a dead crab which had been in the pool for weeks. Would they really care or even understand the racial implications of DeMario saying that Rachel was only attracted to white guys? Rachel expecting these people to come and defend her is a bigger joke than Rachel being friends with these people IMO. They are only good for joining her in clapping back and getting into Twitter fights with fans or BN has-beens. Even with DeMario, I am not sure their motivations were pure but I am still glad they did what was right.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even Matty nice liked it. Are these people ignoring the last half of the caption? scratch

Regarding, Will, Matt and other likes...they might not be aware the Rachel is the person Demario is referring to in that post. Heck I didn't even realize it until it was posted here. Will and those guys don't follower her on Twitter to know. If you are reading that without the context you would never know it. JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:28 pm

lleyki wrote:I was waiting for when Bryan would somehow be judged in this. The fact is these people cannot win. When Demario fired his first shots at Rachel, essentially suggesting she was only interested in white men, she got judged and dragged for simply saying he didn't and never knew her. She was called petty and messy. Yes Bryan can make some social media response but what would that really accomplish? Like people wouldn't still come for them with hateful comments?

All it would do is further fuel this mess that petty Bachelor Nation is salivating over and using to further their need for drama. And to say Rachel alone is getting hit while Bryan is saying nothing? Really, because Bryan wasn't the one all season and still now being called a fraud, player, fake, his mother labelled crazy, he's mocked as second choice, only picked because he was willing to propose, etc. Bryan has gotten plenty of hate. He's just chosen to focus on the positives in his life.

Personally I give him all the respect for that. Yeah Bryan can respond to this and feed into those who live to snark and judge all these people. Or he can continue to post happy and positive posts of him in love and happy with his fiancé and looking at her she's his whole world. I personally prefer the latter.

ITA. I get the sense, that Bryan isn't big on sm fights etc, and Imo he doesn't need to start any of that just because the squad posse Demario and whoever decides to go below the belt and target Rachel. He's living his best life with her, keeping her happy, and imo that's what matters. Imo whatever Bryan does or doesn't do in this situation, he'd be dragged regardless. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
lleyki wrote:
adf23 wrote:In regard to Rachel's tweet about loyalty.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjHSUYgYaF/?taken-at=351538061848710

I know many will disagree but I find Demario particularly nasty towards Rachel when he's the one who came on her season with some hookup waiting in the wings. Yes she made a shady vague tweet but she mentioned no one and gave no specifics. He takes his response to insulting her relationship and hitting below the belt as much as possible. He just seems spiteful and really hateful towards her like she's somehow wronged him. Meanwhile he has no problems  publicly hugging on the white girl who was part of the narrative that temporarily labelled him, a black man, a predator/rapist. Just no words. I'm officially over these people and hope to have them disappear into obscurity. I like Rachel and Bryan together and will continue to root for them but I'll stick to their social media. I'm officially over Bachelor Nation.

What a nasty individual. He reads his comments, and he got read, and told how Rachel in fact supported him etc. I have no words for him and his little posse. And this 'man' was asking the first AA Bachelorette to build him and the other AA men up, and what does he do? He drags her lower and lower. Disgusting. Jmo

Good Post  I agree

DeMario is trashy and desperate for attention. Very ripe for a guy who by his own actions caused scandal and got kicked off 2 times on both appearances on Franchise shows. He is the bottom of the barrel IMO. I see a downward spiral in his future since he seems to have learned nothing in the sordid mess of his own making that behaviors have cause and effect. Gross.

I hope Rachel wipes the  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 63 1f4a9  off her shoes and does not respond. Rise above.
Bryan needs to keep being the awesome mature smart man he is. No response is needed. Rise above.
Together Rachel and Bryan can live their best life without the clutter of trashy people like DeMario laying filth on their path.

As far as likes I never saw any of the "squad" like DeMario's IG. Only Taylor from Bach/Ette/BIP women that I saw. Some of the guys liked and then unliked it perhaps after reading the entire post more carefully. I'm betting Will to be in that camp as well.
Of coarse Iggy, Fred and Dean made comments. Obviously.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Maybe Bryan feels that social media fights are stupid..?
I hope he at least encourages Rachel not get involved in these sort of things. But ultimately she'll do what she wants, as we have seen. IMO

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even Matty nice liked it. Are these people ignoring the last half of the caption? scratch
Matty has unliked it now. Lol. I guess he realised what it was referenced to.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Brachelbabe Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:59 pm

adf23 wrote:
themindof_vee wrote:
Again, I don't care how it would make Bryan look.  MAN UP and defend your fiance!  Rachel is in constant defense mode of Bryan- it's not his fault, but it's not hers either.  I don't like how he lets her take all of the heat.  Behind the scenes, surely he sees how it affects her. It's just irritating.  jmo.

You're making a great point. It seems to me like Bryan just tries to avoid drama altogether. He talked about that being his strategy during the show. In an interview, he referred to Rachel as the "clap back queen" in an interview. I got the sense that, in their relationship, she agreed to take on most of the heat. I feel like he admires that trait about her because he's super non-confrontational (hence why he doesn't actively engage on Twitter).

Luckily for him, Rachel is confident enough to fight her own battles. Some women would feel like they don't have the support of their partner but she probably doesn't look at it that way.

Brachelbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:59 pm

lleyki wrote:I was waiting for when Bryan would somehow be judged in this. The fact is these people cannot win. When Demario fired his first shots at Rachel, essentially suggesting she was only interested in white men, she got judged and dragged for simply saying he didn't and never knew her. She was called petty and messy. Yes Bryan can make some social media response but what would that really accomplish? Like people wouldn't still come for them with hateful comments?

All it would do is further fuel this mess that petty Bachelor Nation is salivating over and using to further their need for drama. And to say Rachel alone is getting hit while Bryan is saying nothing? Really, because Bryan wasn't the one all season and still now being called a fraud, player, fake, his mother labelled crazy, he's mocked as second choice, only picked because he was willing to propose, etc. Bryan has gotten plenty of hate. He's just chosen to focus on the positives in his life.

Personally I give him all the respect for that. Yeah Bryan can respond to this and feed into those who live to snark and judge all these people. Or he can continue to post happy and positive posts of him in love and happy with his fiancé and looking at her she's his whole world. I personally prefer the latter.

ITA. yes
If you add no fuel to that fire, you can't add to the inferno.
The best revenge is living a good life, so if you are living a good life, live it and don't get sucked into the trolling or angry or whatever. Rise above it. It's not easy. I think it's easier to get sucked into.
Rise above it, don't sink down to it. JMO
As far as Bryan "manning up and defending" --JMO--no. Let's not take it to the school yard playground with my dad is bigger than your dad mentality. There is already enough of that on social media pages.
Grow up cast. People in are suffering. Take your anger and channel it for something positive. JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:01 pm

[quote="adf23"]
themindof_vee wrote:

It reminds me of the night of hometown dates episode when people were fiercely attacking Rachel in her IG for defending Bryan to her family, calling her stupid, how could she talk to her mother that way, etc etc.  TOG (who I still question why he was on her IG), was on R's page blocking trolls on her behalf while getting his own death threats for not telling Rachel he loved her on the episode, and then we have Bryan who in the midst of it all,  put an IG story up singing "Mama" by Boyz to Men, in response to viewer reactions of his mother on the episode.  

This is OT, but how is it possible that tog was blocking trolls on Rachel's ig page? And on her behalf? As far as I know only people who have access to her account and password can do any blocking on her ig.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh