SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:58 pm

I hope this comes out how I mean it... I root for Rachel and thus never want to see her have to deal with shenanigans or disloyalty or get hurt, or whatever, but on the realest of real notes, I'm perfectly glad to have her go through whatever hardships, hurt, upset, or evs she needs to, and go through it now and early, when it comes to the squad and figuring some ish out.

There are very real character issues with some of these cats and I don't know how long anyone can truly be near some of them without eventually getting severely burnt. If all some of them were was opportunists, that would be one thing, but that's not even the half. Lol.

And I do think something must have gone down, because another member of the squad posted something about "we must learn who is gold, and who is simply gold plated." Oh, really, you don't say? GO ON.

But, yeah, that happened earlier today, too. I think something might have popped off for real.

We can likely rule out her having any sort of issues with Whitney, Astrid, Kristina, for instance? Off the top of my head, I'd say we rule them out, because they've all corresponded with Rachel on social media in the past 24h hours and/or re-tweeted her. Or both. Leaving her stuff like hearts, love, and other commentary.

So, if this is a thing about the squad, well... I'd be looking towards the other side of the squad. Someone/something over there.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:08 am

Rachel has now cleared Alexis.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:50 am

laugh out loud rachel needs a hobby other than subtweeting Rolling Eyes or share all the deets without these games.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:51 am

Rachel subtweets with the expertise of a high school girl. And that ain't cute. JMO

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 87b72b10 squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 86669110 squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:07 am

likeashipblown wrote:I hope this comes out how I mean it... I root for Rachel and thus never want to see her have to deal with shenanigans or disloyalty or get hurt, or whatever, but on the realest of real notes, I'm perfectly glad to have her go through whatever hardships, hurt, upset, or evs she needs to, and go through it now and early, when it comes to the squad and figuring some ish out.

There are very real character issues with some of these cats and I don't know how long anyone can truly be near some of them without eventually getting severely burnt. If all some of them were was opportunists, that would be one thing, but that's not even the half. Lol.

And I do think something must have gone down, because another member of the squad posted something about "we must learn who is gold, and who is simply gold plated." Oh, really, you don't say? GO ON.

But, yeah, that happened earlier today, too. I think something might have popped off for real.  

We can likely rule out her having any sort of issues with Whitney, Astrid, Kristina, for instance? Off the top of my head, I'd say we rule them out, because they've all corresponded with Rachel on social media in the past 24h hours and/or re-tweeted her. Or both. Leaving her stuff like hearts, love, and other commentary.

So, if this is a thing about the squad, well... I'd be looking towards the other side of the squad. Someone/something over there.

Likeashipblown **edited**
At 16, you can be confused, even at 20 but, when you are a 32 year old woman, there should be no confusion about who your real friends are. NO CONFUSION, IMO. You need associates for convenience at work or, on a committee or, in the Book Club? To play Bridge or, tennis or, go to the gym...cool but, at 32 you should never get it twisted. No one ever meets a full "SQUAD" of new friends. Friends are valuable jewels/blessings/gifts to your life. Rachel knows better. She has to. She must. She effin' BETTER. And she should stop insulting her real friends by using that terminology on these "people". I'm sure her real friends thought GTFOH, you must be playing along for the cameras. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:19 am

If Rachel really thought that these bachelor "acquaintances" were "friends" then I have prime real estate in the everglades that I would like to sell her.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:51 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

**edited**..

No worries. I'm not about to flip my ish. I def don't get strung out, hypocritical (try not to, laugh out loud), and/or cray when peeps disagree or simply try to have a convo with me. I'm usually not that person. Lolololol. Hugs.

We don't totally agree about how people see friendships, in that, I do think people-- especially with Greek fraternity/sorority life backgrounds- can at times be more susceptible to thinking they can get along with a slew of very different people of different backgrounds/ages/interests en mass and quickly consider them friends of at least a certain level-- given they've done it with great success in Greek life... And I think they can be successful at that in lots of phases in life, tbh. And I do think Rachel considers some of the "squad" ~friends, in some capacity, and some of them have been  supportive (at least to her) to this point, but I personally wouldn't lower my guard, either. Not with most of them. I think her tweet recognizes that she gets that, too.

And, ftr, I do think she has different categories and levels of friends. When she was being asked about doing Real Housewives of Dallas, she did more than one interview saying she wouldn't do that partic show, and part of what she cited was that she's pretty secretive and protective about certain aspects of her life-- including who all her circle of friends might happen to be-- despite the fact that she did The Bachelorette. She probs knows the diff between TV world friends and not, I believe, with some exceptions. But, that's just my stance, we agree on some things, not on others, but I respect where you're at. Smiley

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 am

likeashipblown wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Likeashipblown, just remember - you started this...

No worries. I'm not about to flip my ish. I def don't get strung out, hypocritical (try not to, laugh out loud), and/or cray when peeps disagree or simply try to have a convo with me. I'm usually not that person. Lolololol. Hugs.

We don't totally agree about how people see friendships, in that, I do think people-- especially with Greek fraternity/sorority life backgrounds- can at times be more susceptible to thinking they can get along with a slew of very different people of different backgrounds/ages/interests en mass and quickly consider them friends of at least a certain level-- given they've done it with great success in Greek life... And I think they can be successful at that in lots of phases in life, tbh. And I do think Rachel considers some of the "squad" ~friends, in some capacity, and some of them have been  supportive (at least to her) to this point, but I personally wouldn't lower my guard, either. Not with most of them. I think her tweet recognizes that she gets that, too.

And, ftr, I do think she has different categories and levels of friends. When she was being asked about doing Real Housewives of Dallas, she did more than one interview saying she wouldn't do that partic show, and part of what she cited was that she's pretty secretive and protective about certain aspects of her life-- including who all her circle of friends might happen to be-- despite the fact that she did The Bachelorette. She probs knows the diff between TV world friends and not, I believe, with some exceptions. But, that's just my stance, we agree on some things, not on others, but I respect where you're at. Smiley
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goodness, so much is lost in translation when you "talk" electronically. I was totally agreeing with you, not disagreeing at all. I believe Rachel knows the difference. I was making fun of the fact that she makes it difficult to tell. I am not meaning to be critical of her. I have lived the Greek life much longer than she has so, I know what it teaches us and how we learn the value of sisterhood and friendship and so, my point really is she would have to know that while it is likely that there are one or two real friends in the bunch - there are some straight up fakes, as well.

I am often appreciated for my sense of humor but, I have to remember that it doesn't always translate.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:02 am

Seeing her "friends" like Raven partying it up with DeMario after the way he insulted her can't feel good...I'd be pissed if I was Rachel too.
She's better off without the "squad" - she was too good for them anyway IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:12 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I wonder if someone from her "squad" is going back on the Bachelor for this upcoming season? If the Bachelor is Peter, I can see why she would think they aren't loyal  :stirthepot
I was thinking this, too!

NGL I would love the drama laugh out loud

Let's do process of elimination speculation:

Astrid - no - bf, retweeted R's tweet and had an IG story that could be interpreted as shade towards a "disloyal" friend:squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 55 19141271_717005085157541_7486042784776847360_n (from @astridloch IG story)

Whitney - bf

Alexis - maybe bf and as per @Acrunch 's post above, cleared by Rachel

Raven - BIP spoiler situation

Jasmine - unlikely, has blatantly publicly shaded Peter on SM

Sarah - seems to be single, so is a possibility - I don't really follow her SM comments so don't know if she has made any comments about Peter one way or the other

Kristina - also seems to be single but @likeashipblown mentioned she has interacted with Rachel on SM within the past hrs

DLo - another possibility - seems to be single, has more subtly shaded Peter about his noncommittal behaviour on SM but has referred to him as "gorgeous" in a word association game (in a Clevvernews vid) ... while Dean got "giggly"

So the 2 possibilities for this theory/speculation seem to be Sarah or DLo... LOL omg I would laugh so hard if somehow DLo goes on - "disloyalty" for Bach friendships for both Rachel AND Dean laugh out loud

update: I just looked at more of Astrid's IG stories and she had one with Sarah after her possible shade IG, so looks like that rules her out of this "going on The Bachelor" theory ... dizzy

omg the suspense is high - why do you have to tease us like this, Rachel? laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:56 am; edited 4 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 am

I don't think it has anything to do with Peter...its Raven hugging up with Demario IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:18 am

But Raven has been supporting DeMario for months now and seems to have become legit close with him - would Rachel really expect her to suddenly abandon him now due to those interview comments? Plus Alexis was chummy with DeMario after the reunion taping the other night, too.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh