SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Rachel talked about her and Bryan wanting a fresh start together - them moving somewhere new puts them both on equal footing!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 pm

The strengths of staying in Dallas: friends and a supportive job situation--plus IMO Dallas is a great city. I would stay before I would go from the fry pan into the fire. I'm sure not all her family can be lumped together into the same pot. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:45 pm

I don't see any red flags either. So far the only obvious sort of disapproval has come from Constance, no one else that I am aware of. We could be reading the rest of the family wrong too. If they are still in Dallas, which we are not 100% certain for how long, they are not hiding the relationship and parents and other members of the family must know it. Moving to a new place together requires a lot of ground work. Otherwise it would be additional stress on a new relationship.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I don't see any red flags with these two.  Maybe it's just me!  :rosiecolored

It's not just you.

But man it is fascinating watching how comments go from zero to sixty really, really quickly on this board. I'm realizing now that I don't think I've ever really paid much attention to any couple, on this board, after the season ends. 

Because it's truly been interesting reading this thread and how an opinion in the span of seconds becomes a fact and then the individual or couple is judged harshly for that opinion that has suddenly become fact with no basis of it being fact. Fascinating...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Any idea what this is about? Has someone from her squad done something to piss her off?

"These Bachelor friendships are fickle and fleeting...#loyalty"
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:52 pm

@Acrunch I saw that too. Olivia Caridi responded to the tweet echoing R's sentiment.
Guess we'll never know!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Acrunch wrote:Any idea what this is about?  Has someone from her squad done something to piss her off?

Rachel could easily be talking about Dean or, Eric. They have been vocally, publicly disgusting IMO. I would like to slap the taste out of Eric's mouth, personally.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it's squad related. I personally wouldn't trust those people with my drink even.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:11 pm

I wonder if someone from her "squad" is going back on the Bachelor for this upcoming season? If the Bachelor is Peter, I can see why she would think they aren't loyal  :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Any idea what this is about?  Has someone from her squad done something to piss her off?

Rachel could easily be talking about Dean or, Eric. They have been vocally, publicly disgusting IMO. I would like to slap the taste out of Eric's mouth, personally.

I doubt it's them. I don't think she considers/considered them friends. Whatever Eric said was said right after the finale. IMO she's referring to member(s) of her squad. I just came across the tweet because Astrid retweeted it and it peaked my curiosity.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I doubt it's them.  I don't think she considers/considered them friends.  Whatever Eric said was said right after the finale.   IMO she's referring to member(s) of her squad.  I just came across the tweet because Astrid retweeted it and it peaked my curiosity.

Agreed, I don't think it's Eric, Bryan just commented under one of Eric's IG posts, I want to say that was yesterday. For her to tweet about it, it's someone from the squad. We know its not Astrid, since she retweeted. My first thought actually went to Raven, she has been very vocal in her support of DeMario, changing her IG pic to a pic of she and DeMario together (a few weeks back), and it was pretty soon after he tried to shade Rachel over her being more attracted to white men.

But them again, that was like 2 weeks ago. So it's prob something new.....who knows with this group, it could be any number of things. And that in itself shows that Rachel needs to drop these girls. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 pm

lleyki wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I don't see any red flags with these two.  Maybe it's just me!  :rosiecolored

It's not just you.

But man it is fascinating watching how comments go from zero to sixty really, really quickly on this board. I'm realizing now that I don't think I've ever really paid much attention to any couple, on this board, after the season ends. 

Because it's truly been interesting reading this thread and how an opinion in the span of seconds becomes a fact and then the individual or couple is judged harshly for that opinion that has suddenly become fact with no basis of it being fact. Fascinating...

IA it's very difficult to keep on top of it. It is a forum rule to clearly state IMO or if it's fact provide the source.

We encourage all members to ask, if a post is not clearly stated as opinion or fact, or report the post, otherwise we will start deleting. There are several smilies that can be used to add to posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh