SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Meh, the clothes are the least IMO. What's the big deal with the tags? (genuine question). I mean, it's not like she tagged TOG laugh out loud .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:11 pm

mindless wrote:Oh wow, I missed her sister's latest post. Liking some of those comments is pretty unsisterly, I must say. I thought she was on board already, but I guess not.

JMO.

What is her latest post?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:13 pm

@Aria thats a lot of assumptions made just by sm. I don't think sm is a good indicator of some people considering she doesn't post that much to begin with and she did post a pic with her and rachel when the season started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:14 pm

btw it seems like she liked every comment in that post so not a big deal imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:17 pm

I think Constance wants her own shine! However in this case I don't see the big deal.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:Meh, the clothes are the least IMO. What's the big deal with the tags? (genuine question). I mean, it's not like she tagged TOG laugh out loud .

Now that would have been tea laugh out loud
I don't see the big deal either, those were really cute outfits. No point throwing them out. And she didn't even shade bryan, she just...liked things about TOG no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Aria wrote:Well, Constance is a piece of work, IMO. It just seems to me that she's jealous of Rachel being the star, as she's used to having that role in the family. Rachel posted a bunch of pictures and IG stories of her nephews, yet Constance posted zero of Rachel while the Bachelorette was airing. And when the MTP parents episode aired, she promoted the episode by a close up black and white picture of *herself*. Yeah, not a fan of hers and her condescending husband. Feel however you want about Bryan, but show some respect to your sister and at least publicly support her and her relationship (and sh*t-talk him behind her back in private, like you're supposed to!). The liking the shady comments was one thing, but the IG post with the clothes tagged (which she's never done before) is just another level and I can't with her. IMO.

ITA - Well said.

Why is she showing support for someone her sister did not choose where the relationship didn't end on good terms. This isn't the first time. She is only adding fuel to the fire and invites comments which are negative towards her sister.

If you don't like the guy, making it clear as day on SM isn't a good look on yourself and for me is tarnishing her own image IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:20 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@Aria thats a lot of assumptions made just by sm. I don't think sm is a good indicator of some people considering she doesn't post that much to begin with and she did post a pic with her and rachel when the season started

Constance doesn't post a lot on social media? She posts on an average of every 3 days and has 243 posts. She's definitely a frequent poster. I don't see how it's an assumption if she's liking shade-filled comments about Bryan and positive comments about Peter? What other purpose could that serve? And what purpose would she have to tag the clothes' store, knowing that people would remember the store Peter/Rachel had went, when she never tagged any previous clothes her kids have worn? She liked all the comments where people pointed out it was Peter's shirt too. I think Constance is too smart and too aware of the backlash that Rachel got for not picking Peter for all this to just be an innocent thing. JMO, though.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Rachel's sister is liking ig comments about TOG? How tacky, rude, and low. Imo she can not like Bryan, but she needs to do it in private. She's crossing boundaries and being absolutely inconsiderate if she's liking comments about TOG, IMO. If my sibling liked publicly comments about my recent ex, and that way caused harassment to me and my fiance, we wouldn't be in contact for a very long time after I read them the riot act. Just wow. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:25 pm

I seriously doubt her sister is jealous of Rachel. No shade intended at all, but what would she be jealous of? Neil Lane Ring? No- the show bought Rachel's ring, and her own ring is gorgeous by the looks of it.
Bryan? No- she has a husband and beautiful family herself.
Rachel's fame? Possibly?
Their family seems pretty well to do and affluent. If anything she is probably embarrassed by Rachel's choice and subsequent actions.

All that said, I agree that she could be more publicly supportive. If she doesn't like Bryan, fine.....she was wrong for posting her baby in a top that F2 picked out, when I am sure the baby has an entire wardrobe of new clothes that she could have chosen from. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:27 pm

@Aria maybe she could be advertising it because stores/ hotels in bachelorette franchise want free advertisement. Either way i don't think her sm activity is that big of a deal and she can post anything she wants, not everything has to be about rachel. And maybe she may have preferred peter but she tagged bryan in a post and follows him not peter. Bryan also liked comments of him being bachelor at the beginning but thats not a big deal because he liked every comment, i think the same applies to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:30 pm

What actions would Constance be embarrassed by? If anyone is embarrassed it should be Rachel by her sister's highschool SM behaviour. Rachel has nothing to be ashamed of. She was a contestant then a lead, and IMO did a great job.

She IMO is jealous her sister is getting all the attention and has lived the life of two reality TV contestants and the perks that go along with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh