SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 pm

This is hilariously embarrassing IMO. What is he planning to do besides sell mugs? And what if there's another Bryan Abasolo out there? Will he have to pay royalties to this Bryan if he wants to use his name for something? I just find it silly. He'd better start his own chiropractic clinic at the very least instead of just hosting some parties. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Who knows, maybe the new lawyer he retained in May (aka Ms Lindsay) advised him to TM his name!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Who knows, maybe the new lawyer he retained in May (aka Ms Lindsay) advised  him to TM his name!

Is her name trademarked?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:36 pm

@sdmom I don't think so, because Rachel doesn't have Rachel Lindsay or Big Rach TM'ed and she's a much bigger deal than he is. I just think this is stupid and embarrasing. Who is telling him that Dr. Abs or Ab Doctor is going to be this super marketable thing? I just don't get it at all, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Aria wrote:@sdmom I don't think so, because Rachel doesn't have Rachel Lindsay or Big Rach TM'ed and she's a much bigger deal than he is. I just think this is stupid and embarrasing. Who is telling him that Dr. Abs or Ab Doctor is going to be this super marketable thing? I just don't get it at all, IMO.

Maybe he told her he trademarked Dr Abs and she said to give you better protection, why not TM your name?

Anyway, I am just joking. Her IG story yesterday did say he retained her as his lawyer. She's probably joking too.
She's probably awares of all the TM stuff, since people comment on her IG. As long as she's not bothered and he teats her great, I am fine.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Aria wrote:@sdmom I don't think so, because Rachel doesn't have Rachel Lindsay or Big Rach TM'ed and she's a much bigger deal than he is. I just think this is stupid and embarrasing. Who is telling him that Dr. Abs or Ab Doctor is going to be this super marketable thing? I just don't get it at all, IMO.

If it's the same guy who's been advising Josh, then Bryan would be wise not to listen IMO. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:50 pm

sdmom wrote:

Maybe he told her he trademarked Dr Abs and she said to give you better protection, why not TM your name?

Anyway, I am just joking. Her IG story yesterday did say he retained her as his lawyer. She's probably joking too.
She's probably awares of all the TM stuff, since people comment on her IG. As long as she's not bothered and he teats her great,  I am fine.

Same! As long as Rachel is happy, my snark is all in good fun. This kind of stuff does make me better understand some of the "insincere" critique that he gets. As always, time will tell! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm sure it's to control the internet use of his name and the name of any business. It's much more effective than running around trying to lock down every extension and domain. I am at a loss with regard to this discussion because it's done as a function of branding when people actually know what they're doing and have a business plan and enough knowledge, resources and talent to execute it, IMO. As I've said before, I'm betting with Brachel. Never against them. We don't know what we don't know.  All JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : internet use)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 pm

@Chgohighlife IMO, no one with any shred of business savvy would have thought that Dr. Abs merchandise line was a good idea. And no prior contestant/lead has trademarked their name, including the ones that are bringing in a million a year, so I don't get why he needs to. I'll take a wait and see approach and see if he has a brilliant business idea coming up where this TM BS is actually necessary and useful, but right now it just seems like a guy who thought he would be a bigger deal than he really was. Still like Brachel, but Bryan...*sigh*. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:03 pm

@Chgohighlife NEVER underestimate the power of cynicism!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 pm

@Chgohighlife I agree with you.   It seems like a good idea and I would definitely do it in his position.  I'm not buying any cheesy Dr. abs stuff though.  laugh out loud  As much as I love Des and Chris, I sure didn't buy that poetry book  either.  

I was just reading about Lesley Murphy (Sean's season) trying to get the legal rights to the domain for her blog, which she eventually did.  I don't know what Bryan has in mind, but I don't see it as negative.  It doesn't  mean he's not 100% for Rachel.  He looks pretty committed to me.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Aria wrote:@Chgohighlife IMO, no one with any shred of business savvy would have thought that Dr. Abs merchandise line was a good idea. And no prior contestant/lead has trademarked their name, including the ones that are bringing in a million a year, so I don't get why he needs to. I'll take a wait and see approach and see if he has a brilliant business idea coming up where this TM BS is actually necessary and useful, but right now it just seems like a guy who thought he would be a bigger deal than he really was. Still like Brachel, but Bryan...*sigh*. JMO.
I think the wait and see is a good idea because Bryan is thoughtful and purposeful and driven plus, he's got a great deal of help from many great sources now. For the record, I'm not buying that Dr. Abs goofiness either but, if I had to choose, it's not as classless as "Find your Peter" - I had way more fun with that because the entire message was just stupid, IMO. Bryan's stuff is more like the year we let the wildest, craziest member of the entire family design the shirts for the family reunion and just looking at any one of the 500 that were printed (attendance that year was 215) was so loud and crazy, it just gave you a headache and it was still distinguishable even if you wore it on the wrong side.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh