SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 pm

IMO just because Rachel is black doesn't mean she had to chose a black man. This comment by Demario is completely off putting. Good on Rachel for standing up for herself yes

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Ugh I feel like this kind of stuff is so annoying. As women I'm an interracial marriage, I've always been open to dating whoever. I don't know what the big deal is. I think Rachel has the right to defend herself because this is ridiculous. As she pointed out his girl wasn't the same race as him so what's his point, why is he talking about her?

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:39 pm

I totally agree Rachel has the right to, and should, defend herself, I just don't want h@ters to have one more reason to attack her and her relationship. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Rachel can do whatever she wants and I can think she's an idiot for responding anyway imo. Where is Bryan? He needs to get back to her asap laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel can do whatever she wants and I can think she's an idiot for responding anyway imo. Where is Bryan? He needs to get back to her asap laugh out loud
I saw it yesterday and kept scrolling because who really cares about Demario's opinions on anything. I didn't see anyone really acknowledging it, then Rachel responded and now it's blown up. She obviously has a right to respond, and I get why she'd be sensitive about that but all she did was draw more attention to it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Oh I totally think she shouldn't have responded. I just think this kind of stuff is annoying. I just don't understand why he's speaking about her if there talking about what happened in BIP.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:15 pm

As much as my default is to wish she'd ignore most things, and I do think she's doing much better-- I feel her on this one so personally-- and I get the want to not let that stand, and I get the urge to just seriously feel the need to shut that down.

My experience as a black female who grew up in lower-upper class America, and who socializes with, and matriculated with predominantly white counterparts, the black guys I was and am friends with could date any woman, of any race, primarily they were white-- and that was fine. But the MINUTE, you turn around, and have relationships with white guys... "You're not in to black guys." Which is also code for... So and so thinks she's too good, so and so doesn't have her black card, and a slew of other dog whistles and it's hurtful, especially when it's wrong, and especially when it's a double standard, and so many things. I just FEEL HER on this. There are so many racial undercurrents implied and triggered when someone starts up with that attack.

It's easy for me to wish she'd just... not. But, I do get it. I especially get this one.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Diana wrote:IMO just because Rachel is black doesn't mean she had to chose a black man. This comment by Demario is completely off putting. Good on Rachel for standing up for herself  yes

JMO

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Demario all over Corinne who is a white woman on BIP and had to be kicked off the show? Why didn't he go after the only black woman that was there? He better clean his own closet before he goes after someone else.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm

*Sighs* 

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 pm

Rachel girl go back to Bryan you're board!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm

I hope she's talking about the squad's 15 mins cause.. laugh out loud

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:*Sighs* 

Rolling Eyes
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh