SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AprilApril Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 am

Re Dudley Page Reserve that was also his first Instagram after the filming. I mean... he went to a kid's birthday party so he had no choice, but he had a choice about what to post first after filming. Suspicious imo. Loving it!

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AprilApril Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 am

@Emayem we said the same thing. I hope it is significant!

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:58 am

[quote="]Who she thinks will win

Jen says there’s a clear winner in the house – and she picked it from day one. “I’d love to see Florence win, but I must admit as soon as I met Laura, I was like, this is the girl,” she reveals. “I even pulled her aside at one stage and told her I hoped she won it. She’s just a legend.”

“I know Elise doesn’t like her though – she says a lot of mean stuff about her behind her back,” she adds.

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/article/news/the-bachelor-jen-matty-j-shock-exit [/quote]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 pm

@brownravens also from that article, Jen says that Flo had her tongue in Mattys mouth. Is that just figure of speech or the hint that Im looking for that Flo is in with a chance haha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:16 pm

@NostalgicNZA it just means they kissed on the SQt after the game where Flo cheated and won. Jen was just making the point that he had kissed Elora already that day and later kissed Flo.

ETA - yeah it's a figure of speech for kissing
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:12 pm

brownravens wrote:
Who she thinks will win

Jen says there’s a clear winner in the house – and she picked it from day one. “I’d love to see Florence win, but I must admit as soon as I met Laura, I was like, this is the girl,” she reveals. “I even pulled her aside at one stage and told her I hoped she won it. She’s just a legend.”

“I know Elise doesn’t like her though – she says a lot of mean stuff about her behind her back,” she adds

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/article/news/the-bachelor-jen-matty-j-shock-exit

So why did Jen stay so long then if Matty wasn't her type....I guess we have our answer now, she confirms from the media like above about wanting a career in radio here she is starting a lingerie and swimwear label....good luck to her I guess.

Jen has remained friends with Michelle, who she talks to "every single day" and has found love without the cameras rolling, although she’s keeping quiet on the details for now. “My personal life has been through the media enough for the last few months,” she says. “But I’m very happy.” She says she’d love to pursue a career in radio, but right now is focusing on launching a lingerie and swimwear label.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:36 pm

I dont know if its positive for Laura that Jen likes her...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Jens ig bio even said "I have a face for radio" which I thought was a desperate hint haha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 pm

I didn't follow Richie and Alex's season closely, but did Alex use social media before the FRC?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:I didn't follow Richie and Alex's season closely, but did Alex use social media before the FRC?

Her IG numbers fluctuate around HTD IIRC. However she was quiet and on lock down post filming on IG, both her and Nikki, F2 were the most on lock down though.

By the way i saw that you posted in the No Spoiler thread....they are marked with "red" in the title and those of us on this spoiler side are not allowed to post over there Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 pm

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Who she thinks will win

“I know Elise doesn’t like her though – she says a lot of mean stuff about her behind her back,” she adds

So why did Jen stay so long then if Matty wasn't her type....I guess we have our answer now, she confirms from the media like above about wanting a career in radio here she is starting a lingerie and swimwear label....good luck to her I guess.

Jen has remained friends with Michelle, who she talks to "every single day" and has found love without the cameras rolling, although she’s keeping quiet on the details for now. “My personal life has been through the media enough for the last few months,” she says. “But I’m very happy.” She says she’d love to pursue a career in radio, but right now is focusing on launching a lingerie and swimwear label.

Yeah Jen is really confusing me in these interviews? First she is like "i know who the winner is" then shes saying i hope laura wins......so does that mean laura doesn't win and she is just pushing the red herring who is laura? but then on the other hand she says matty is a douche and a jerk so would she want her friend to really go out with a guy like that? IDK what to make of it Rolling Eyes i really can't believe anything that comes out of this girls mouth.....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:26 pm

brown ravens wrote: Who she thinks will win

I know Elise doesn’t like her though – she says a lot of mean stuff about her behind her back,” she adds.

I don't believe this for one second.  

I had a good look through Elise's social media before the season began and I didn't see a single negative comment about anyone or anything.  Not saying she's an angel but I very much doubt she was bitching about Laura.  JMO

Sounds to me like Jen is trying to "side with the winner" to raise her pathetic profile even more, in the same way she is trying to convince everyone she's an ex-girlfriend of Jake's (which he has flat out denied in the media).  

I am so sick of her.  :angryemotion

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz