SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud

For real? that's too much  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

Ha! I think the difference is that told Bryan she "in love with him" off-camera. And Peter that she loves him too
on-camera. That was my understanding based on what she's been saying laugh out loud

Objectively speaking, I can understand the semantic difference between the two. But if I were in a dating situation, if my so said I love you I doubt my reply would be, but are you in love with me?  In a situation like that it's splitting hairs when your own feelings are involved. Curious to know, ben got grilled for telling jojo he loved her, or was it he said he was in love with her, I can't recall?

He told Jojo about 100 times he loved her, was in love with her, cried on the toilet floor telling her he loved her, called her his best friend. That's why he was grilled, IMO.

Imo we can't also compare Bach dating to real life dating. I'm guessing Bryan is OK with the distinction, and the fact that Rachel chose him. It's after the show, that their real dating and relationship starts, anyway. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:19 pm

ElonM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud
Behave Peter laugh out loud
She looks hot, but get a grip. This woman's made her disdain for him very clear.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:20 pm

allykat wrote:@coolangel Interesting theory, and I could see it being true.

I not sure that Chris/Whitney were beloved on SM though. I thought that relationship was universally panned because everyone thought Becca was his true F1. But I don't remember SM from their season that well...so I could be going based of the board response.

By beloved on SM, I mean Bachelor Nation wasn't out for their blood. laugh out loud I think Millsy normally talks crap but that was one instance, wherein I felt he was right on the money. It made total sense as to why the SM hate will bond these people together - They are the only ones who can understand what the other person is going through. It brings out the 'us against the world' feeling in them I guess. Inadvertently, I think the SM critics actually help in making the relationship a success. giggling giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:
She looks hot, but get a grip. This woman's made her disdain for him very clear.
Yup, he needs to control them likes and get out of his head (which ever one he's thinking with). laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

He's being annoying. Jmo

His fans are helping to build his ego, so humpty dumpty can fall.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 pm

ElonM wrote:

TPTB, please give Pete-troll the names of the women cast for next season so he can start trolling them now. laugh out loud The SM sleuthing on his season is going to be a nightmare IMO. rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 pm

So he liked a picture of Rachel I do not see it as a big deal jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

^^I'm not seeing the big deal either.  Maybe he's just trying to show her support on SM so fans will see he's fine and back off with the negativity (on her).  If there's a deep reason for his liking the pic, I choose that reason rather than assuming he's trolling cause he's being evil Peter.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
ElonM wrote:

TPTB, please give Pete-troll the names of the women cast for next season so he can start trolling them now. laugh out loud The SM sleuthing on his season is going to be a nightmare IMO. rofl

All JMO

cantstopl For all we know he may know some of them--he may just not be aware of it yet. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 pm

I think Bryan is confident about his position with Rachel because she validates him a lot. How can I forget all the gushing she did about her "fiance" and "Jerome" after she came back from filming. And she has been very protective of Bryan in interviews even before the F1 reveal.

Even on the show, Rachel validates him A LOT. FIR, group date rose, almost always first call out during rose ceremony, matching watches, matching watches that she wears, defending him to her family, calling him baby, her reaction to him telling her he's in love with her, etc. If he's not F1, he would be the most lead on contestant of all time, laugh out loud. So I'm glad for both their sakes, he is F1.

That Lord & Taylor experience article is a good one. Just goes to show that even though people may hate the characters in TV or send hate on their SM, most people have the human decency to wish people well in real life. So Bryan and Rachel shouldn't take to heart any of the comments they receive on SM.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^I'm not seeing the big deal either.  Maybe he's just trying to show her support on SM so fans will see he's fine and back off with the negativity (on her).  If there's a deep reason for his liking the pic, I choose that reason rather than assuming he's trolling cause he's being evil Peter.  
I just think any Peter/Rachel overlap of any kind will cause such scrutiny he should just avoid the situation altogether. Cary posted a pic of Peter, he could've been scrolling through Cary's IG and an accidental like occurred. Either way, he seems to be Rachel and Bryan's bad guy so he should just tread lightly before anymore accusations of 'manipulation' ( Rolling Eyes ) occur.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo