SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:10 pm

I personally think not having crazy fan support on SM after the season is a good thing. laugh out loud Millsy had spoken about this last season as to how he thinks that sometimes the rough waters after the show can help the couple bond and bring them together. He had given Jason and Molly as an example. I do agree with him coz the stats show something similar IMO. fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 70 4256136633 Of the last 6 couples and the SM reception towards them right after the show, the only ones still together are the ones who had a rough go. So the odds are in Rachel and Bryan's favor if fan support is to go by. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Andi and Josh - Beloved on SM - Broken up
Chris and Whitney - Beloved on SM- Broken up
Kaitlyn and Shawn - SM criticism - Engaged
Ben and Lauren - Beloved on SM- Broken up
Jojo and Jordan - SM criticism - Engaged
Nick and Vanessa - SM criticism - Engaged

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Those moments in life when one just cannot catch a break. Bryan posts this (https://instagram.com/p/BXloVQajSqr/), and instead of just being happy and wishing them well, (some do, of course), there is a string of comments about him "overcompensate," "same tirade about being default," being aware of being default, so going nuts on IG, while Rachel doesn't post too many because in her heart she knows the truth."
Someone spoke earlier about Bryan's confidence. I am hoping so hard that it carries him, and by extension them through. It's unreal how people think they "know." Also, the complete disregard that the proposal was filmed in early May, so there is a lot that has happened since, but it can't be easy with the terrible format of the Finale, and doing press hounded by the same questions all day long.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:18 pm

@coolangel Interesting theory, and I could see it being true.

I not sure that Chris/Whitney were beloved on SM though. I thought that relationship was universally panned because everyone thought Becca was his true F1. But I don't remember SM from their season that well...so I could be going based of the board response.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 pm

After all the seasons I have watched this show, I have yet to receive one paycheck or free car from any of them. I'm still waiting. :gotcha: Until then they will be just normal regular people.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 pm

sdmom wrote:@Rachelsseason , @Chgohighlife , I think I watched almost all of the interviews yesterday and IG stories from Bryan, Rachel and lord&taylor today. They look so happy and in love from all of them, imo.
Almost in every interview, Bryan claimed he's mentally strong and prepared, he knew what he's signed up for. He also said they communicate a lot. Yes he got annoyed at some of the scenes, but they talked and moved on. I think he's just a strong confident person, and he doesn't look back, IMO. Does he care? I think he does, but he got the girl and the relationship is moving forward since after the filming. He also said he doesn't need her crying to validate her feelings for him. I think he got early validations from Rachel. Both of them said she told him, and only him, she's in love with him at FSD.
He said both of them are mature adults and will rise above all.
Could he be lying? I don't know, but he does seem very sincere to me and their body language, even today, is still off the charts.
Come to the fan thread if you feel down. There are many goodies!

SDMom, you are amazing. It's a real blessing and a gift to have that glass half full mentality for this. I'm not cut out for SM. I'm going to confine myself to here where I can feel better and appreciate the boost. Thank you so much!

P.S. Those new photos from L&T and the People shoot are pretty amazing too.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Bryan is 37. Rach is 32. I honestly think they give zero effs now that the show is over and they are going to do them. SM fans of the show can go along with the ride and enjoy them or not. Either way, the train has left the station and Bryan and Rach are onto their next adventure. I have nothing but good wishes for both of them. They make a stunning couple! 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud
Behave Peter laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Who is going to celebrate? Hugesmile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlTnmVBObC/?taken-by=dallassocial
Saturday, August 12th | 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Nikkei | 2404 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas
Join The Bacherolette Rachel Lindsay and her newly annouced fiancé Bryan Abasolo at Nikkei this Saturday night, as they step out in public for the first time and celebrate their engagement with friends and former Bacherolette couples!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud

What is he doing? I don't get it. I think he should just stay away from her or anything that has to do with her for now.  I am sure he is aware that the tensions are high with Rachel and saying she settled. Go away Peter and prepare to be the bachelor. No need to put fuel on SM fire.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 pm

He's being annoying. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 pm

sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

Ha! I think the difference is that told Bryan she "in love with him" off-camera. And Peter that she loves him too
on-camera. That was my understanding based on what she's been saying laugh out loud

Objectively speaking, I can understand the semantic difference between the two. But if I were in a dating situation, if my so said I love you I doubt my reply would be, but are you in love with me? In a situation like that it's splitting hairs when your own feelings are involved. Curious to know, ben got grilled for telling jojo he loved her, or was it he said he was in love with her, I can't recall?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo