SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Elan keeps it real and for him to write this note say lot about his feels for Brachel and their staying power IMO

theyearofelanjust a few months ago, on a windy azz hilltop in Spain, @thebryanabasolo asked @therachlindsay to marry him and honestly it was tremendously beautiful. Being the bachelorette and being ON the bachelorette are amazing experiences, but they're hard as hell too. The decisions are tough and the nights are stressful, but somehow through it all everyone manages to learn something about themselves and something about other people too. And then on top of all of that, sometimes people find true love. I can tell you that the love between these two people is electric and awesome. And I love them both dearly. I hope they have beautiful children soon so I can send them a giant teddy bear that annoys the living hell out of them ❤️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/theyearofelan/

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Constance ain't ready to join Mr&Mrs. Shilling. Hopefully, she will soon or never. laugh out loud
Even Connie Lindsay is unsure about the pair via her Facebook post/comments.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

@AllAboutLove  Wonderful posts. :alltens: :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 pm

https://www.today.com/popculture/did-bachelorette-rachel-make-right-choice-recap-makes-good-points-t114832?cid=sm_npd_td_fb_ma

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 pm

The Bachelorette Season 13 Episodes 11 & 12 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVjBefUpZc0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 pm

I feel like we have these same discussions every season.  It's kind of insert name of current lead and F1, wash/rinse/repeat.

And IMO the tit for tat now is just as exhausting as it has been all season.  There are those that haven't and will never like Bryan, same for Peter and those that did like Rachel but don't now, etc.  No one is going to change anyones mind at this point.  And 24 hours after going public the couple will never be able to prove to anyone whether their going to make it or not, IMO.  If they're too affectionate, its acting and put on for show.  If they're weird or awkward, it's showing they're destined for break up. All IMO of course.  So, just like every other couple coming from the show, they're damned if they do or don't, IMO.  At this point, I can't say I like everything I've seen, but I don't think they'll be broken up by the end of the week.  

Whether they last days, weeks, or months, Rachel made the best choice for herself at the time, IMO.  Fixing Peter was reverting to old ways and past relationships from what she's said.  Taking a risk on Bryan may show her that she doesn't have to fix everyone and everything.  And sometimes relationships are that easy.  IMO, she needs the constant showering of love and attention and Bryan can and is more than willing to give her that.  She and Peter would've been a long exhausting endless cycle of giving just enough to continue on without ever fully giving each other what they truly needed, IMO.

I wish them well and hope for a life time of love and happiness for them, whether they find it in each other or decide down the road someone else out there is a better match.  Same for Peter, Eric, and the rest of the guys.  They'll find their special someones when the time is right.  That said I don't want to see most of them find it on my screen. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 pm

R&B out here promoting Alex for Bachelor and on the Ashley and Ben Podcast, Alex said it's a politically correct response. He's not interested. Mr&Mrs. Petty. laugh out loud.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 pm

coolangel wrote:
mindless wrote:--snipped--

I feel like pretty much all the things said about Peter (manipulative, petty, playing the victim, wanting to be the Bach etc.) have also been said about Nick over the years and I spent 3 years defending him, so I just can't bring myself to vilify Peter. I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite at this point. He didn't even bring up any sexapades, so we have to harp on some stupid comment during a heated breakup discussion months ago that he apologised for several times last night. He was practically a saint last night in comparison IMO.

For me, there is no comparing Nick and Peter coz they are two very different individuals. I have defended Nick for some of those things mentioned but feel zero hypocrisy when I question Peter coz Peter is not Nick. IMO Nick didn't drag his feet with either 'Ette and was ready to get engaged twice on this show and was dumped both times. IMO Nick didn't manipulate either 'Ette to dump him after F4 so he would get the Bachelor gig. IMO Nick dished the petty when he was put on blast and apart from that one comment on ATFR when he should have bitten his tongue, I don't remember Nick ever playing the victim. He took accountability for his actions, whatever they may be IMO.

Peter on the other hand IMO played classic push-pull tactics and mind games to get himself dumped after F4 IMO. IMO He has been petty on SM all season long when Bryan took the high road and Rachel couldn't defend herself/her man without giving away the ending. He made comments playing the victim for not getting there with Rachel in 10 weeks (which is fair IRL) but he knew the show he signed up for IMO. IMO He almost made Rachel look like a 'bad guy' in this for wanting something all 12 'Ettes before her have had.

All JMO

I love Nick and can't stand Peter.

Interesting Peter will be on GMA tomorrow. I want to see what he has to say and maybe I will change my opinion about him

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 pm

ElonM wrote:R&B out here promoting Alex for Bachelor and on the Ashley and Ben Podcast, Alex said it's a politically correct response. He's not interested. Mr&Mrs. Petty. laugh out loud.

Wait. Were all three on the Podcast? Or just R&B and then Alex replied in some social media form? Did he really say he wasn't interested? Hmm, wonder why?

Sorry -- love me some Alex and and would LOVE to see him as The Bachelor.

Last edited by North on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Moved from the Bach 22 Speculation thread...

sfrank wrote:This ring is something boy!

https://instagram.com/p/BXiiWbjBNbn/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Moved from the Bach 22 Speculation thread...

sfrank wrote:This ring is something boy!

https://instagram.com/p/BXiiWbjBNbn/

Love the simplicity, not a fan of the shape. Our last bachelorette had a simple but beautiful ring as well -- I wonder if Neil Lane is bummed his intricate monstrosities seem to be losing favor.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 pm

North wrote:
ElonM wrote:R&B out here promoting Alex for Bachelor and on the Ashley and Ben Podcast, Alex said it's a politically correct response. He's not interested. Mr&Mrs. Petty. laugh out loud.

Wait. Were all three on the Podcast? Or just R&B and then Alex replied in some social media form?

Sorry -- love me some Alex and and would LOVE to see him as The Bachelor.

Eric, Dean and Alex discussed the finale on The Ben and Ashley Podcast.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo