SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 pm

@sfrank thanks! Smiley

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 pm

I also feel Rachel's frustration with the SM bashing is showing and she is not giving fans what they want coz she knows they'll inundate the comment section about how she settled and 'should have been Peter' comments. She is all like - You only get ads. laugh out loud laugh out loud This way, atleast she is making money off of people who are bashing her relationship. I think it's smart.  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 3806527698

All JMO cheeky

ETA: Nvm, she shared her gushing post. Smiley But I still think it's a good idea to make money off crappy comments. laugh out loud

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Ok. That was sweet.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 pm

First came the ad then the gushing. laugh out loud Again he wasn't her first choice.imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Nice that she did it after all hell broke loose in her comments section of the ad picture with people complaining about the ad laugh out loud

Snark and kidding aside, I'm glad she seems happy. That was sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Hahaha! Rachel falling asleep when they are 15 minutes into a movie.
https://youtu.be/njMAXGfEUFY

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 pm

I just think some people are so easy to jump to negative conclusion. One shilling post and it's a sign of the end of their relationship?

I'd like to focus on the positive, like how Bryan said he proposed to her every time when they saw each other, how at the end of each SHV where they cooped inside a house for 4, 5 days, Rachel asked him if he still loved her and he'd said he loves her to death. This unconditional love is what she needs/wants and Bryan can give it all to her. I wish them the best.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

I am not impressed with Rachel today, I must say. Saying she felt manipulated is taking it too far IMO. Maybe she did, but I don't think it's Peter's fault. She just had stronger feelings for him than he did for her pretty much throughout the season and because of that he could never quite give her what she wanted. Yet she kept him around anyway and now she's blaming him for her frustration and her own tendency to be drawn to the "unavailable" guys, while I only ever saw him being honest about his feelings and his struggle. Peter is blamed for playing the victim, but I think Rachel herself is no stranger to it. She's the victim of all those "Peters" she dated in the past (willingly) and now she's the victim of this Peter, who she kept around until the very last night (willingly IMO). Sorry, but I didn't see any push and pull with Peter. He was moving at his own pace, which was slower than Rachel would've liked, but it was progressing in the right direction. I think push and pull would be taking one step forward and the one step back. I don't see how Peter took any steps back. Perhaps during that time between their first and second 1-on-1's, but by F3 he was falling love and after the FD he said he was in love (and I actually saw the change in his behaviour so I think that alone time really helped his feelings develop). He just didn't find it appropriate to be proposing within 24h of actually feeling some love, which is perfectly understandable to me and no proof of commitment phobia IMO. I thought Rachel's confusion over him picturing a future with her, while not wanting to propose just yet, was odd to say the least. I know I start picturing a future together as soon as I get into a relationship and if I can't see one, I get out because I have no interest in casual relationships. That doesn't mean I want to get engaged after a handful of dates. Nothing confusing about it to me. The fact that Peter apparently was talking about their future just shows me he was serious about her and wanted to move forward, just at a normal pace. I find it wholly unfair that Rachel kept drawing comparisons between this 2-month on-camera relationship and her past 5-year (!) relationship. I don't blame her for feeling somewhat triggered, but again, it's not Peter's fault. He is not playing her just because he doesn't want to get engaged after a few dates and few hours of alone time. It's great that Bryan did, but they are different people and that's no one's fault. JMO.

I also hate the rewriting of history. So apparently Rachel already knew before going to Peter's hotel that she'd be breaking up with him that night, yet he gave her several openings during that conversation to do just that and instead she kept trying to hammer that commitment out of him. He straight up asked if she knows that he's the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with and she kept saying she can't answer the question. If she went there to break up with him, then why didn't she just say no, I don't and go on her merry way? Then she finally got him to say he'll propose if that's what it takes even though he doesn't think it's the right time, and she said she doesn't want him to do that, so he asked what she wants then, to split right now and she said NO. I mean honestly, she was contributing to that pushing and pulling and overall frustration just as much if not more than Peter, who was just trying to juggle his own ideals and keeping the relationship going. Even when they finally said goodbye and she walked away, she turned around and said she can't say goodbye. And he's the one who couldn't be decisive? Beyotch, please! No wonder he was confused and tried to go talk to her again. They're way more similar than she'd like to think, hence why it was such a mess in the end. At the end of the day, she's the one who had the power, yet I doubt she feels that she was manipulating him in any way. Sorry, but men have feelings too and Peter was just as frustrated and emotional during that breakup as she was, so I'm not buying the poor Rachel got played nonsense. She won, she got the man of her dreams, she should be happy IMHO.

I feel like pretty much all the things said about Peter (manipulative, petty, playing the victim, wanting to be the Bach etc.) have also been said about Nick over the years and I spent 3 years defending him, so I just can't bring myself to vilify Peter. I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite at this point. He didn't even bring up any sexapades, so we have to harp on some stupid comment during a heated breakup discussion months ago that he apologised for several times last night. He was practically a saint last night in comparison IMO.

Oh and I also think Rachel could've talked less about Peter during the interviews. I know she was asked, but some of the ones I watched on YouTube earlier seemed to be 80% about Peter while Bryan was standing there looking awkward. I was starting to feel sorry for him. I get that she feels the need to explain herself after the edit made Bryan seem like a default, but the more she talks about Peter the less time there is to talk about the supposedly amazing man standing next to her. I thought she could've kept it shorter and redirected the discussion rather than going on and on. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

LOL at her "always taking the high road" regarding Bryan. Yeah...that's been a pleasant and rare thing to see with Rachel, Peter, and Dean. They must have misheard MObama and thought she said "when they go low, go even lower!". It's definitely made me appreciate Eric and Bryan more this season. It makes sense why they're just good friends, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a standard in what Rachel should have posted on SM. Is this a thing? Maybe I'm not SM savvy enough.
Rachel posted what she posted. She gets paid. Good for her. Good for all the contestants who are doing this. This is the time to do it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:59 pm

I don't understand why she couldn't have posted her newest post earlier today and then did the schilling post later tonight. I'm fine with schilling but there's a time and place for it to me. Her post public post with her fiancé wasn't it IMO.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 87b72b10 fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 86669110 fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:04 pm

sfrank wrote:
jalkire wrote:I agree she should definitely say something sweet about Bryan!

Has she not proclaimed her love from him enough in the last THREE months and in interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after today? Bryan has had to stay silent for months so his posts make sense.

I don't understand how an IG post from her make it any less "real". Is that the answer? More IG posts?! Who knew!  

I seem to recall plenty from Ben and Lauren, Chris and Whitney, Andi and Josh IG posts and it sure as hell didn't help them.  laugh out loud
People are being silly IMO.

Right! What else can she say that we haven't heard nor him already. We get the point
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo