SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BXeNe3UAae5/

UGLY UGLY UGLY dress.... IMO

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by SelmaHB Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:01 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 am

What a great interview. Eric is a wonderful guy, and I love how he talked about the whole season. Interesting to hear him say, that basically Peter created conflict with Bryan because they were 'competition'. And in his opinion Peter is not ready for commitment.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 am

Loved that interview!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

SelmaHB wrote:

@SelmaHB Thanks for posting this. yes It is nice to hear from Eric that he is happy and that his best friends from this season are Matt, Adam and Bryan. I liked that he said he roomed with and spent lots of time with Bryan in the later part of the season. I also appreciate that Eric confirmed that the conflict stemming from the competition between Peter and Bryan was coming from Peter being mad and Bryan was chill about it. He also validated that Peter was reserved and not ready to commit to Rachel. Eric is a really nice guy and so appreciative of the experience and of Rachel. Lovely IMO.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 am

I am so hoping after that telling interview tptb give the next lead to Eric. He seems easy to work with and gave nothing away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:What a great interview. Eric is a wonderful guy, and I love how he talked about the whole season. Interesting to hear him say, that basically Peter created conflict with Bryan because they were 'competition'. And in his opinion Peter is not ready for commitment.

Eric! Saying it how it is!  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 28 1f64c  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 28 1f64c He has been such a joy to watch and follow this season IMO. Pre-season, I thought he would be full of himself, obnoxious and preachy. I was so so so wrong. Eric, if you are reading this, I am sorry for the one or two snarky comments I might have made about you. Embarressed!

I truly hope he gets all the happiness in the world and finds the one meant for him. One of the most genuine contestants to grace this season IMO. Smiley

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:14 am

I am really impressed with Eric he has great self awareness and is happy to learn from lifes experiences good and bad to become better. I would love to watch Eric as the Bachelor. Watching this interview where Eric says Bryan is a straight shooter ie genuine makes me understand why Eric, Bryan, Matt and Adam were close friends on the journey. All these 4 men say what they mean and mean what they say. Good men who all have great respect for Rachel. IMO.
Hoping Eric is in the running for the Bachelor. His story is one I would love to watch, root for and enjoy sharing with on my TV.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:38 am

An article ive found but I think it's a bunch of other itv and article here and there put together
https://www.glamour.com/story/chris-harrison-rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-finale?mbid=social_twitter_referral
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am

Bryan seems to have a solid support system of friends from the show, Kenny King included! He hits the point about Bryan being judged prematurely and unfairly dead square IMO.

"I stick up for Bryan a lot," the fan-favorite single father said. "Bryan and I were the two oldest guys in the house, and I feel like a lot of people were unfairly judging Bryan because, 'He's older, he's good-looking, he lives in Miami, he's got to be a player.' But listen, the game always gets old. So even if Bryan was one thing, Bryan never expressed anything but his desire to be about Rachel. To me, Bryan is one of the most genuine dudes I've ever met and I really feel like if Rachel decides to choose Bryan that she'll get everything she wants.."

Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Em27 Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:What a great interview. Eric is a wonderful guy, and I love how he talked about the whole season. Interesting to hear him say, that basically Peter created conflict with Bryan because they were 'competition'. And in his opinion Peter is not ready for commitment.

Yes! He's such a sweetheart and I feel like no one pays much attention to him I guess because he isn't a front runner idk.
I agree with Peter  probably having commitment issues. Rachel and P would balance each other out amazingly well so its too bad. If you combine Bryan's readiness for marriage with Peter's humility and selflessness that'd be her perfect match IMO yes

Em27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:15 am

https://instagram.com/p/BXgAS8QFkZM/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo