SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

ITA with posts about Eric. To me Eric is the one of the most genuine and real contestants ever from this show. Millsy is usually full of it but he was totally correct when he said Eric is "authentic". I wish nothing but the best for Eric and hope amazing things come his way Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I really love Kenny's comment about eventually the game gets old. That's the thing that always amused me about people bringing up Bryan's being on that cheesy reality show at 24/25. There are so many men and hell women, who had fun and dated around in their younger years but eventually just grew up and decided to settle down and met the person they wanted to do it with.

My friend hasn't watched any of this season but I've been driving her crazy talking about it to her and when I told her the reactions about Bryan's being single and never being married because he's 37, she was like, "seriously? 37 for a guy to not have been married yet is not that strange". And I also do think his age is probably why Bryan was able to be more chill about the Peter stuff and not engage.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:31 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 Screen11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf9epAhw-J/?taken-by=pmk_bnc
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Just saw this thread on Twitter and I must say all her screenshots do tell the story of why it's so hard to believe any of these contestants are genuine. An interesting thread IMO. IMO SM has changed this show in a big way.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:53 pm

@coolangel these 'I've got so much to say about Bryan, but out of respect for Rachel, won't' get tired. There's no respect for Rachel. Either say what you want to say, or keep quiet. This pointless shade without shade is boring, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Dessler wrote:She is absolutely gorgeous!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 Screen11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf9epAhw-J/?taken-by=pmk_bnc

Wow! What a beautiful picture. Beauty AND brains. I don't  know what man would be fool enough to try and play her. I hope Bryan is sincere.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@coolangel these 'I've got so much to say about Bryan, but out of respect for Rachel, won't' get tired. There's no respect for Rachel. Either say what you want to say, or keep quiet. This pointless shade without shade is boring, IMO.

Yeah.. I didn't care about her comments. It's just her opinion and she is entitled to it so whatever. The screenshots were interesting to me and how quickly some of these contestants became 'Public Figure' and the addition of 'Contact email' laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Peter and Bryan both just made posts on Instagram and I am honestly cracking up at the difference. Peter writes this long message about the call that changed his life and the highs and lows of the experience and thanks everyone for the support. Bryan's message is literally "looking forward to tonight's finale. Tune it to see how it ends". I just thought that was funny.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:39 pm

I'm sure Bryan will have plenty more to say on ATFR and beyond laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Rachel just posted an IG story with 'Jerome in the House' playing in the background. I googled it and seems it is a song from some show wherein the character is referred to as a Player. laugh out loud laugh out loud Rachel has a wicked sense of humor IMO. giggling giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Someone is happy and excited heartbeat

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 IMG_6723
Rachel ig story
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:44 pm

coolangel wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:What a great interview. Eric is a wonderful guy, and I love how he talked about the whole season. Interesting to hear him say, that basically Peter created conflict with Bryan because they were 'competition'. And in his opinion Peter is not ready for commitment.

Eric! Saying it how it is!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 1f64c  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 29 1f64c He has been such a joy to watch and follow this season IMO. Pre-season, I thought he would be full of himself, obnoxious and preachy. I was so so so wrong. Eric, if you are reading this, I am sorry for the one or two snarky comments I might have made about you. Embarressed!

I truly hope he gets all the happiness in the world and finds the one meant for him. One of the most genuine contestants to grace this season IMO. Smiley

All JMO

Oh man, I was so wrong about everyone this pre-season. Like you, I thought Eric would be the annoying and preachy motivational speaker stereotype, I thought Bryan would be like a Graham type, someone who wasn't into Rachel at all and just there to become the next Bachelor, and I thought Peter would be like Chris Siegfried or Ryan, just hopelessly in love with Rachel and completely devoted to her. I apologize to Bryan and Eric...and I'm just embarrassed about the Peter stuff. Lesson learned!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo