SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:34 pm

IMO Luke (with his zero intention of giving this a real shot and being in it only for his brand) + Josh (with his image-conscious fakery and being all words with zero actions to match them) + Trolls (the non-cute kind) = Peter

JMS(narky)O cheeky

Last edited by coolangel on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:47 pm

I think Peter had feelings for Rachel but I don't really see the person a lot of you see in him. I see him as someone who couldn't give Rachel the proposal she wanted but what difference does it make if she was going to pick Bryan? He was never going to compete if she wanted the guy who was comfortable telling her what she wanted to hear. I don't discount Peter's feelings just because he's not as OTT in showing them. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:49 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Luke (with his zero intention of giving this a real shot and being in it only for his brand) + Josh (with his image-conscious fakery and being all words with zero actions to match them) + Trolls (the non-cute kind) = Peter

JMS(narky)O cheeky

:yes: to exactly this. I see Peter the exact same way. Peter = LJT all the way, imo. It's not a good look. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:00 pm

https://youtu.be/kc1LJFK7Y5Y

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Posted to his IG story 3hours ago... So looks like he's finally LA bound for AFTR.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Image_zpsch33i2zq
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/kc1LJFK7Y5Y

Diggy, Kenny Adam were interviewed, who they think rachel should pick and who she will pick,
Diggy,  eric for both
Kenny and Adam, should pick eric but will pick Bryan

Interesting no mention of peter at all

Last season, vanessa was photographed in Montreal airport on Thursday and People shot Friday, Raven left on Sunday.
This season the schedule is aligned with last season.
Any doubt who f1 is? I have none.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO Luke (with his zero intention of giving this a real shot and being in it only for his brand) + Josh (with his image-conscious fakery and being all words with zero actions to match them) + Trolls (the non-cute kind) = Peter

JMS(narky)O cheeky

:yes: to exactly this. I see Peter the exact same way. Peter = LJT all the way, imo. It's not a good look. JMO

I think this nail Bryan to the T. laugh out loud Bryan was fake from the moment he stepped out the limo with his tongue out like an iguana. Ready to lick off Rachel's lipstick. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:29 pm

@albean99 personally, I think had Peter grown real feelings for Rachel then perhaps she could have picked him. It is hard to know, because he didn't so it is really speculation. For me the OTT Peter love everywhere is a lot of my dislike. If he was being treated like a normal guy, I could care less, but the endless excuses, the saying how Rachel should have tried harder for him, the least loving and afffectionated I am falling in love I have seen on this show. That to me doesn't make awesome. It makes just a guy. I don't hate Peter, I just don't care and if his level of enthusiasm with Rachel is what he would bring to the bachelor, I would find that boring.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:35 pm

ElonM wrote:I think this nail Bryan to the T. laugh out loud Bryan was fake from the moment he stepped out the limo with his tongue out like an iguana. Ready to lick off Rachel's lipstick. imo

I'm not getting into who that description sounds like because at this point no ones opinions will change, IMO. But IMO regardless of whether anyone watching likes Bryns kissing techniques or not, Rachel did/does. I mean it's not for me, but Rachel did and does like it, if all sleuthing proves true and B is indeed F1, so that's all that matters, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Peter showing off the Dodgers hat to keep fans/people thinking he's the F1 laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 1f49c

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 8367-910 fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 I_got_13 fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Peter happily headed to LA with his self promotion and shilling game strong. IMO.
It will be interesting to see how Peter handles his final Bachelor audition on AFTR tomorrow. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:47 pm

All parties will be shilling. Rachel and her F1 will be shilling partners in crime. Hopefully, all parties will conduct themselves in the right manner on the ATFR. I doubt this will happen though. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo