SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Bryan's Instagram is equally self absorbed, imo. That's great for fans in both cases. Both have detractors who think they're fake. JMO

Re: Danielle's description of Bryan. I was also surprised and Rachel may not like it although she's the one saying she thought he was a DB early on so you never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:43 pm

I think the guys that set the positive example on how to be supportive without shading their friends are Adam and Will. Both have made supportive statements about Rachel and Bryan individually as to their actions and good character. And both have maintained friendships with both the Bryan and Peter.

IA that Astrid and Whitney are really loyal friends to Rachel.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:58 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO The squad are fair-weather friends. IMO Rachel's time in the spotlight is about to come to an end and Dean/Peter's time is just beginning. So IMO it's no surprise that DLo uses all positive association words for Peter and Dean and low key shades Bryan.

I personally think only Astrid and Whitney are really loyal to Rachel as friends. I expect the rest of the squad to latch on to Peter/Dean eventually to get more visibility in the media and continue their 15 mins.

All JMO

I'm glad you pointed this out and I agree 100%. What's interesting, albeit sad, is that Peter, Dean and some of the others appropriated Rachel's time in the spotlight. They began their ascent by making her season about then, rather than about her.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:59 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO The squad are fair-weather friends. IMO Rachel's time in the spotlight is about to come to an end and Dean/Peter's time is just beginning. So IMO it's no surprise that DLo uses all positive association words for Peter and Dean and low key shades Bryan.

I personally think only Astrid and Whitney are really loyal to Rachel as friends. I expect the rest of the squad to latch on to Peter/Dean eventually to get more visibility in the media and continue their 15 mins.

All JMO
I agree
Is DLo even in the Squad? The ones who wish to stay in the limelight, it makes sense for them to stick to the more popular cast members of this season. I already see a lot of sucking up to Dean in particular (Ashley I, for example). And if DLo is still involved with Dean, I am not surprised she would be in Dean's camp. Though, ew to those girls attending Rachel's engagement party.

I agree about Astrid and Whitney and to a lesser extent Alexis. The rest are just hanger-ons and I don't think they are close to Rachel. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Murakamee wrote:

All JMO

I'm glad you pointed this out and I agree 100%. What's interesting, albeit sad, is that Peter, Dean and some of the others appropriated Rachel's time in the spotlight. They began their ascent by making her season about then, rather than about her.

Kinda like how Nick's season wasn't about him - it was about Corinne, the squad, the historic Bachelorette etc. Peter's season IMO will follow suit. This is how things are now unfortunately. It happens every season. The lead and his/her relationship will not be front centre. Contestants can't just make the season about themselves unless viewers, media, editors, TPTB, fans, non fans etc. let them... JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:09 pm

That the only positive so far for me regarding a season of Peter.  It won't be all about him laugh out loud.  It'll be about the drama for ratings and setting up the storyboard for the next Ette.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:16 pm

:yes: Nick and Vanessa didn't have the greatest edit either and I hated now Chris Harrison made it all doom and gloom about their relationship on AFTR, instead of celebrating them as a couple. Though, Vanessa wasn't as polarizing as Bryan. Bryan is as polarizing as Nick was during his debut season on the Bachelorette.

If Peter is the next Bachelor, he better grow some thick skin (or get in some therapy for his insecurities) from now until his season airs because he already can't take slight criticism on SM now when he's generally so worshipped there, wait until he and his F1 are run over by TPTB to prop up the next lead, laugh out loud. I can't imagine how his reaction would be like then.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:20 pm

With Peters difficulty handling any negativity toward himself....his fall from grace as the Lead is going to be an epic bumpy ride. IMO. TPTB build up the future Bach/Ette as a cast person only to tear them down and use their insecurities against them as the Lead. Peter is not going to handle this well. If he does not play the game with TPTB....it will be even worse for him. Cue Neil Lane. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Murakamee wrote:

All JMO

Kinda like how Nick's season wasn't about him - it was about Corinne, the squad, the historic Bachelorette etc. Peter's season IMO will follow suit. This is how things are now unfortunately. It happens every season. The lead and his/her relationship will not be front centre. Contestants can't just make the season about themselves unless viewers, media, editors, TPTB, fans, non fans etc. let them... JMO.

I get what you're saying, but I do not think Nick's season is a fair comparison. Given that was his...what...third or fourth go round within the franchise? He had plenty exposure. My point was really about Rachel and it truly being a historic season for the franchise. Not to mention the weight she carries due to that. The implications of it all. I think the way certain things were done, and who participated, overshadowed her and was a great disservice to her. But there's enough blame to go around.
JMHO
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:36 pm

makeover wrote: :yes: Nick and Vanessa didn't have the greatest edit either and I hated now Chris Harrison made it all doom and gloom about their relationship on AFTR, instead of celebrating them as a couple. Though, Vanessa wasn't as polarizing as Bryan. Bryan is as polarizing as Nick was during his debut season on the Bachelorette.

If Peter is the next Bachelor, he better grow some thick skin (or get in some therapy for his insecurities) from now until his season airs because he already can't take slight criticism on SM now when he's generally so worshipped there, wait until he and his F1 are run over by TPTB to prop up the next lead, laugh out loud. I can't imagine how his reaction would be like then.

ITA with your entire post!  :yes: About the bolded, after the PEOPLE article, I have a feeling Rachel-Bryan's ATFR is going to be worse than Nick-Vanessa's. PEOPLE is the show's mouthpiece and they have already started harping about the F2's heartbreak in preparation for his potential Bachelor role. I see CH throwing Brachel under the bus yet again on ATFR to prop up Peter.

IMO Just like Nissa's ATFR ended up being about Rachel, Brachel's ATFR is going to be about Peter. Wash, rinse, repeat. Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:40 pm

@coolangel IA. I mean TPTB literally kickstarted Rachel's season AT Nick's ATFR. It can't get any worse than that laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 pm

All JMO

Alexis and Jasmine have surprisingly been really loyal too from what I've seen. They've both even thrown shade at Peter, with Jasmine's IG story basically saying "what other motivations does he have if he's not on the Bachelorette to get married" and Alexis straight up saying she's annoyed with him being wishy-washy and unfair to Rachel and wants him to go home. Pretty strong words as Peter's time in the spotlight is just beginning and the Bachelors usually tend to last much longer there than the Bachelorettes, since the show will often given them DWTS and/or other shows. I've never gotten the sense Danielle L and Rachel were good friends anyways - she wasn't even part of the original squad and it seemed like they all just accepted her as Jasmine was let in. I hope Rachel becomes more selective with continuing some of these friendships. I've had friends/family members whose SOs I didn't like, but I don't publicly sh*t-talk them. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo