SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by frostedcupcakes Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:We are sleuthers on this forum! Sleuthing rules! Smiley

Does this mean no one can say her IG specifically? or that no one can give a clue? or that no one can ask?
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 am

The person I think it is has a private IG. So no sense in naming a name. It's a recent ex. I'm not positive if it's a recent re-follow or if he simply never unfollowed this account and I missed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:18 am

Fwiw, IG tells me the only person Peter has followed in the last few days is Jana Kramer, and she's definitely not an ex. laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:18 am

@coolangel Does the ex have a private IG? Is there a way we can prove it somehow?
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:23 am

I don't think this is recent as in last few days.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:36 am

Im so confused by this! So Basically anyone can say/insinuate whatever they want about Peter, provided it's negative, and no proof needs to be presented?

I don't understand what the mystery is about "who" this ex that Peter followed is? Peters IG is open, his follows are there for everyone to see so why not just say the IG account name for those of us who aren't keeping track of his follows/unfollows?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 am

frostedcupcakes wrote:@coolangel Does the ex have a private IG? Is there a way we can prove it somehow?

I have already said what I wanted to say in my post. I have nothing more to add. She didn't sign up for the show and deserves her privacy IMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:56 am

This is the easiest of sleuthing. I took a SC of Peter's follows, since maybe June. No rules broken im sure, you guys use the info as you wish.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 Screen11
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 54 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

Not that it's a big deal if he follows an ex, but it's sleuthing right? I can go back all the way to his first follow (Megan Firestone) since he returned from filming, if anyone wants...or just view IG on the web (follows/followers wil be in descending order) to check.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:57 am

Acrunch wrote:

Im so confused by this!  So Basically anyone can say/insinuate whatever they want about Peter, provided it's negative, and no proof needs to be presented?

I don't understand what the mystery is about "who" this ex that Peter followed is?   Peters IG is open, his follows are there for everyone to see so why not just say the IG account name for those of us who aren't keeping track of his follows/unfollows?

Since when is sleuthing on this forum considered negative? That's what's done here.
Nothing that was said was negative.
Peter's IG is open and anyone can look at his IG.
No problem.
The problem is not everyone on his IG has a public account.
If he started to follow or he never unfollowed an ex that has a private account, we are not going to drag that person into a public forum. That is against our rules.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 am

I feel stupid, because I don't see any recent follows that could be potential ex-girlfriends. Eh, doesn't matter much anyways. He's a single guy and if a girl was willing to deal with her boyfriend going on the show for his brand and then takes him back after he told another women he loved her and would propose to her so he wouldn't lose her, I have very little sympathy for her. Have some self-respect, women! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 am

What I found can't be a recent follow.
I said up post about an hour ago that it might never have been an unfollow to begin with. That's all I can/will say since it's not public.
@Aria I totally agree.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 am

The way I read refollow post was that the refollow was from the former girlfriend not Peter. Maybe my interpretation is wrong but that is how a I read the post.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd