SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:50 pm

mysthelma wrote:I don't buy Peter doesn't want the gig...he probably realized he can't handle the negativity and that Rachel was right this is not for him as much as he may want it. IMO
& if that is it, then even more praise heaps onto him for me because it takes a really mature, self aware person to realize that even if you really want something, that doesn't mean it's in your best interest, and to walk away.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Oh crap, will I have to place him on that pedestal now? laugh out loud Major kudos if he did turn it down! I wonder who they're gonna go with if not him? I don't see any obvious alternatives at least from this season. Should be interesting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

While the narrative is being changed, Peter is casually moving into his new place with his love Daisy. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Wow..Peter turned them down?  I am impressed.

I still think he is a douche,  But scored points for turning them down. 

Now he can be a douchey regular person instead of playing one on TV giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:15 pm

mindless wrote:Oh crap, will I have to place him on that pedestal now? laugh out loud Major kudos if he did turn it down! I wonder who they're gonna go with if not him? I don't see any obvious alternatives at least from this season. Should be interesting.
Hope it's not Ben 2.0! But good job Peter! Always keep your values. They might have to look at the BIP pool now for a new lead. Good luck with that TPTB!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 pm

The amount of salt peter left behind for people to collect laugh out loud I'm living

ps: if this all turns to be BS and he takes the gig, I'm prepared to tack my tail between my legs and admit i'm wrong :nervous
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 pm

FashionLover wrote:ps: if this all turns to be BS and he takes the gig, I'm prepared to tack my tail between my legs and admit i'm wrong :nervous
I'm low-key hoping it's a negotiation tactic because my tv misses him. But the fact that people ran that article and now all these other outlets are picking it up makes me think it's for real.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
FashionLover wrote:ps: if this all turns to be BS and he takes the gig, I'm prepared to tack my tail between my legs and admit i'm wrong :nervous
I'm low-key hoping it's a negotiation tactic because my tv misses him. But the fact that people ran that article and now all these other outlets are picking it up makes me think it's for real.

I think he legit turn them down. He's not here for the bullcrap. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:32 pm

wouldn't him turning them down possibly make his business more profitably esp if he starts touring. His training services would be in high demand I would think. He has that whole 'elusive bachelor' thing going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:39 pm

So peter's post this morning was a goodbye post to bachnation? Sure seems like it now

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 47 Screen40
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm

ElonM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I think he legit turn them down. He's not here for the bullcrap. imo

i think he got into it not realizing the magnitude of it-- esp in the SM generation. Keep in mind his HS yearbook post was before SM really took off. I'm sure bach nation was completely different back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 pm

How do we know Peter turned it down? Did I miss it?

Peter may have been asked, Peter may not have liked the conditions of the contract, and TPTB were done negotiating. This doesn't mean he didn't want to be TB or Peter may not have been asked at all.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd