SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Peter just reminds me of Jake.  

And to be honest I am not sure about Bryan.  So far he has been the sane one in the aftermath.   So I dont have really anything negative to say about him.  My eyebrow went up when i first heard the spoiler but I can see it now.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Diana wrote:imo but not everyone who criticizes Peter is making him out to be some evil person. He isn't a saint that we are trying to make into a villain. He's petty and fake but he won't be the first or last. I just feel like anytime some says anything negative about Peter they are accused of being a crazed Bryan fan or trying to make him evil, it gets pretty exhausting.

all JMO
There are literally posts that call him abusive, psychotic, mentally unhinged, etc. I don't see it. He's no saint, just a regular dude imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Diana wrote:imo but not everyone who criticizes Peter is making him out to be some evil person. He isn't a saint that we are trying to make into a villain. He's petty and fake but he won't be the first or last. I just feel like anytime some says anything negative about Peter they are accused of being a crazed Bryan fan or trying to make him evil, it gets pretty exhausting.

all JMO

In fact, the same happens but in reverse role.
I'm no fan of anyone this seaon, I just dislike Rachel. But then people would generally think i'm a Peter fan who can't accept him not being F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm

And then there's me, who just doesn't fan and at this point after a never ending  dragged out season, finds all of the parties involved (well maybe not Bryan so much directly, but indirectly since Rachel's doing all the talking for them) action's immature and exhausting.  laugh out loud I like some more than others but I'm over and done with them all at this point.  laugh out loud I'd love for them to fade into real life and their threads die down a bit. laugh out loud

Give the couple time to figure out life and see if they'll work, let Peter continue to build his business and bring on BIP so we can have something other than these 3 to talk about about here.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 pm

My issue with him is his dishonesty. Being ambitious is not a crime, but it really rubs me wrong when it seems like someone is taking advantage of another and doing so under false pretenses. Especially when that person is being vulnerable and opening up to you in a way he or she wouldn't otherwise. Add public humiliation on a global scale into the mix and it's a no for me.

He's not solely to blame for what transpired this season. There's plenty to go around, but when talking about the relationship between him and Rachel, I find that he caused a lot of unnecessary emotional distress with her. He was dishonest with his intentions from the start and he takes little responsibility for his actions.
Post show, if he would have just taken his medicine and let her deal with things the way she needed to, like expressing herself during the live show without him throwing out dog whistles - I could have slightly forgiven him for using her and her historical season to elevate himself. But he didn't. He played the victim and continues to on the sly to help further his segue into a high profile opportunity (one he's always wanted - The Bachelor). All at her expense, and to a lesser degree the rest of the cast.

People may not like Rachel's demeanor during the live show or even her pick of Bryan in the end, but I find her way more honest in her words and actions than Peter. Flawed and all. JMO.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:And then there's me, who just doesn't fan and at this point after a never ending  dragged out season, finds all of the parties involved (well maybe not Bryan so much directly, but indirectly since Rachel's doing all the talking for them) action's immature and exhausting.  laugh out loud I like some more than others but I'm over and done with them all at this point.  laugh out loud  I'd love for them to fade into real life and their threads die down a bit. laugh out loud

Give the couple time to figure out life and see if they'll work, let Peter continue to build his business and bring on BIP so we can have something other than these 3 to talk about about here.  laugh out loud

JMO

I'm with you Ladybug. I was so exhausted by all the bitterness that I just stopped reading all the posts to do with her season and went into the unspoiled Australian Bachelor. I'm thinking next season this is how I'm going to roll since I have a feeling things will only get worse if Peter is picked as the lead. I haven't seen it this bad since Emily's season over on FORT.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi veg, good to see you here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 pm

@veg_out Much missed bestbud! Good to see back!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Hey, Veg. Nice to see you. hi

I think it's possible that Peter will be TB but I'm okay if he isn't ready. It would be a lot calmer around here much as I'd like to see it.

I still don't see what Peter did that's so bad but honestly I don't think I even care anymore. I'm not going to change my opinion in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Alanna wrote:

all JMO
There are literally posts that call him abusive, psychotic, mentally unhinged, etc. I don't see it. He's no saint, just a regular dude imo.

Yeah, this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

all JMO

Yeah, this.

This is Peters thread, so I'm not going to side track it, but just as much negative and ugliness, IMO, has been said about Bryan and Rachel.  At this point, IMO there are positives and negatives about all (some more positive, some more negative) none are special snowflakes, none deserve pedestals and none deserve more or less slack than others.  

Though BIP is not my thing, I welcome it and all the trashy drama for a change of pace around here.  This season as a whole was emotionally draining and tiresome with all the negative, tit for tat, drama and fighting.  Which is why I'd personally like someone not connected to it to carry on into next season.  I would love something light hearted, snarky and fun for a change. #bringonkenandbarbie

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yeah, this.

This is Peters thread, so I'm not going to side track it, but just as much negative and ugliness, IMO, has been said about Bryan and Rachel.  At this point, IMO there are positives and negatives about all (some more positive, some more negative) none are special snowflakes, none deserve pedestals and none deserve more or less slack than others.  

Though BIP is not my thing, I welcome it and all the trashy drama for a change of pace around here.  This season as a whole was emotionally draining and tiresome with all the negative, tit for tat, drama and fighting.  Which is why I'd personally like someone not connected to it to carry on into next season.  I would love something light hearted, snarky and fun for a change.  #bringonkenandbarbie

JMO

I'm really glad I mostly only half paid attention to this season and didn't partake in many shenanigans. I know it got exhausting and heated. I totally get why you are wanting to put this all to rest. At the end of the day, each of these contestants are just human. Good traits, yet flawed. Not like Mother Theresa, but also not Jeffery Dahmer. Just people, good and bad. Also, it's a tv show. None of it is life or death, and none of this (should) be affecting anyones day-to-day.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd