SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:19 am

Ooh after the break, Leah interrupts Matty and Elise having a one on one

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:19 am

It's been super obvious to me last year with Lee/G and Ep 3 SD they had. Shoot, M&G it was obvious to me they just had *It*. Also, that for BetteAU F1s all got their SD on Ep3 and always had 2nd SD right before HTDs (Sasha, Lee)

If I hadn't had my blinders on, Alex was even more super obvious what with her getting the White Rose/FIR (first time in Bach history FIR=F1). Same with Snez to some degree (although Heather had WR so made that a bit more difficult atm). 

I think what has made this season different sleuthing-wise is all the F1-stats there are now with 5 seasons and also a returnee contestant again. So patterns for F1, and all the pre-season sleuthing so already knowing who Matty is and what to look for for F1. 

Add in Sportsbet for last year and this year and they've always had F1 with the F1 odds from before the season starts.  So if all the pre-season sleuthing and Sportsbet odds pan out again, then the pattern of alternating F1 SDs for BachAU (S1/Ep3, S2/Ep5, S3/Ep3, S4/Ep5) and now S5 Ep3 will continue. Will see though but won't be surprising if Laura is F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Is this Elise? I mean, is this the back of Elise's head? Heaven forbid they should show us her face.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Emayem wrote:I'm finding it all a little hard to believe as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the next few dates, as I'm wondering if he is like this with all the girls he likes? I would think they would edit out a lot of the 'Matty looking starry eyed at her' if they dont have similar footage with other girls as they wont be able to sell the F2 to us otherwise.

I'm with you on this. And why bother to have an F2 if the show is over already.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Elise makes it to the banquet, do you think we might see her speak now?

I was expecting them to have her mouth bound literally laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 am

Leah seems to interrupt Elise and Matty quiet time
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 am

Emayem wrote:Ooh after the break, Leah interrupts Matty and Elise having a one on one

How annoying. As if Leah could get any more annoying?!

I really hope they show Elise chatting to Matty, and not just Leah preparing to interrupt
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:22 am

Emayem wrote:Ooh after the break, Leah interrupts Matty and Elise having a one on one

HA HAA. I can imagine it now. She goes to open her mouth. We are about to hear her speak and then.... Yooo Hooo, Leah here!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:23 am

Sundy wrote:How did Osher not pick this one????  Surely Matty was just head over heels off the camera
I like Osher but he is totally full of it IMO when he says those things especially if Laura is F1. Last year he said the same so I think that's his script. Otherwise, kind of a crappy thing to say about/to someone he considers a friend  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:Is this Elise?  I mean, is this the back of Elise's head?  Heaven forbid they should show us her face.

Source

@bobette Lol That was Alix.. I think... Or was it flo?! LOL no for real it was Alix.

Looking forward to a final episode plot twist: Osher: "THEY'RE ALL THE SAME GIRL!" cantstopl
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 am

Leah reminds me of all the past MOTs who realize they will never go far so they do all they can to get as much attention before the get eliminated. Got to get those articles written about them and those SM followers while you can  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 am

Finally we hear Elise speak haha

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose